• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

could you share how you think useful?

I have tried to use SDVolume zone, but it is quite vague and fuzzy, the zones will be changed if you use different time frames or ticks,

it generates different results for 10 mins and 15 mins, sometimes, even contradicted, so i don't know how to use it.

btw, the vendor founder is not a real trader, but only a salesman without any proved trade records, doubt about the performance of their indicators.

interested bros may find the review on tradingschools com

I have tried to use SDVolume zone, but it is quite vague and fuzzy, the zones will be changed if you use different time frames or ticks,

it generates different results for 10 mins and 15 mins, sometimes, even contradicted, so i don't know how to use it.

btw, the vendor founder is not a real trader, but only a salesman without any proved trade records, doubt about the performance of their indicators.

Don't waste your time trying to learn the system, you will miss a lot of good trades.

The indicators look fantastic, but i find difficult when i really want to execute a trade by using it.

So what kinds of indicators should spend time to learn, could you share some of experience, many thanks.

I have only used SD zones, Print Profiler and VCP levels, had issues with SD trying to test MTF, did not plot nothing. Volume Profiler is fine but I do not like the fact that it is only up down tick and not bid ask data, but that is my opinion and preference only, so I only tested to watch volume clusters and check absorption at levels of importance.

Like everything else in the technical analysis world, support and resistance is supposedly be stronger on the higher timeframe than the lower timeframe whether you are talking about trendlines, moving average, bollinger bands, market structure

, Or anything else. SD volume is no different.

Interesting review on tradingschool.com.:( But I have to say the SD volume zone is good. sometime the prices would stop at exactly the poc. And the Print Profiler is amazing. Pretty good indicator development by a non-trader/ Lawn mower salesman , I would say. I dont believe I am alone in that opinion. Plenty of people at future io want to get open code of the indicator and migrate to NT 8. They must love their indicators. :))

Interesting review on tradingschool.com.:( But I have to say the SD volume zone is good. sometime the prices would stop at exactly the poc. And the Print Profiler is amazing. Pretty good indicator development by a non-trader/ Lawn mower salesman , I would say. I dont believe I am alone in that opinion. Plenty of people at future io want to get open code of the indicator and migrate to NT 8. They must love their indicators. :))

You are right, only SD drawdown is the inability to plot MTF, previous versions did, I thought initially that Fattails was the mind behind the code, what I know is that he sold Fib Levels to GZT, hope that some day indis could migrate to NT8 as an open source.

By ( my) rules, anyone that sells indicator is not a trader. It takes some much time, money and compliance to develop and maintain these indicators, so logic says why just not trade instead. And this " helping other traders" is just a crock!

Good trading,

Exactly, most of them are only salesman, only one I saw trading real accounts is Darrell Martin from APEX Investing, I do not know if he is still doing it, but I was a witness when he traded real money with futures and NADEX as well.

Exactly, most of them are only salesman, only one I saw trading real accounts is Darrell Martin from APEX Investing, I do not know if he is still doing it, but I was a witness when he traded real money with futures and NADEX as well.

Even the rare trading educator who can produce a verifiable track record, in my opinion, may be the biggest injust that can happen to a newbie. Why ? He or she may have been doing this for 10, 20 years or more. They have developed an ability to read the price action unconsciously, sometimes called intuition. If you think you can do the same with the same set of indicators ? Good luck !

Even the rare trading educator who can produce a verifiable track record, in my opinion, may be the biggest injust that can happen to a newbie. Why ? He or she may have been doing this for 10, 20 years or more. They have developed an ability to read the price action unconsciously, sometimes called intuition. If you think you can do the same with the same set of indicators ? Good luck !

No one is saying that any one would be able to achieve the same results as a very well experimented educator/trader only using the same set of indicators that he or she is using, the point here was that most of trading software vendors are just that, sellers not traders.

Edited by jorgin01