G0lde@n _one Tr@ding

ESVepara

The GZT Leaders & Laggers indicator is a "Market Breadth" indicator and is used in their mastery program.

This tool tells us each day which market has the most strength and which market has the most weakness. This tells us which market has the highest probability of reaching our targets the fastest and with the highest odds of success because we always want to be buying strength and selling weakness.

Included in the file is the following; The installer comes with (1) indicator & (2) chart templates and Trading manual

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vxzoqh

To load the chart templates on your trading chart complete the following:

GZT_LEADERS_LAGGERS_STOCKINDEXES

1. Open a 5 Minute chart of the ES in Ninjatrader (this is base chart)

2. Select 5 days to load > Load template GZT_LEADERS_LAGGERS_STOCKINDEXES

GZT_LEADERS_LAGGERS_CURR

1. Open a 5 Minute chart of the DX in Ninjatrader (this is base chart)

2. Select 5 days to load > Load template GZT_LEADERS_LAGGERS_CURR

Link for additional information regarding the indicator: http://goldenzonetrading.com/free-courses/free-market-breadth-indicator/

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Saw a webinar last afternoon at 4 pm EST about SD V0L Z=nes and guys, if they really do what he says they do, these zones are the deal. Nothing that you cannot do manually, understanding auction and using a profile tool like Log Vol W@ndbut these can save a lot of time and give a quicker entry as soon the zone plots. Anyway he was giving away a voucher for 300$ off at 900$ regular 1200$, too bad after Alpari Bailout I'm really short till they fix and give me my money back, otherwise I guess I'd have subscribed to that. Not the mastery course or any other tool coz his style does not fit mine at all, but SD Zones are preatty much a big deal, 4 me!

Saw a webinar last afternoon at 4 pm EST about SD V0L Z=nes and guys, if they really do what he says they do, these zones are the deal. Nothing that you cannot do manually, understanding auction and using a profile tool like Log Vol W@ndbut these can save a lot of time and give a quicker entry as soon the zone plots. Anyway he was giving away a voucher for 300$ off at 900$ regular 1200$, too bad after Alpari Bailout I'm really short till they fix and give me my money back, otherwise I guess I'd have subscribed to that. Not the mastery course or any other tool coz his style does not fit mine at all, but SD Zones are preatty much a big deal, 4 me!

I haven't seen the webinar so just wondering how it differs from APA zones or PFA Zones? Thanks

They take care of REAL flow and volume and doesn't plot only based on zigzag or swing. It's a mix. It does what I manually do, I draw a profile in the zone and trade off LVN and HVN. It does the job for you so you can take care only of taking the trades as soon as they happen

In any case I think if you download the manual this is explained in a better way than me!

http://[email protected]/software/sdv0lumez0nes/

Edited by 1Tick

Comparing now with NC@T and @p@ they are not so much different, few more and more accurate yes but not as I expected. Then, now I have tick data only for FESX and no wish to download other ones... I will run a test on Monday in real time, maybe if I have time I'll replay tomorrow some past sessions on more volatile markets and I'll keep you update on my research.

Comparing now with NC@T and @p@ they are not so much different, few more and more accurate yes but not as I expected. Then, now I have tick data only for FESX and no wish to download other ones... I will run a test on Monday in real time, maybe if I have time I'll replay tomorrow some past sessions on more volatile markets and I'll keep you update on my research.

iTick, since you are comparing these, can you also compare it with PFAZoning... and post your view on which one is more accurate. In my view they all just little different.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/24638-REQ-PFA-Zoning-MTF?highlight=pfazoning

can you also post the link to NC@T ???

Looks to me like a total waste of time ( and money if you were dumb enough to buy it ).

His Velocity-Momo is an exact duplication of the free macdbb indicator- he didnt even try to disguise it-i hate when the vendors do that and charge a fortune for free stuff.

Its a very simple and easy way to get new suckers- spread lines every few points ( ES ) and claim that one of them will act as a resistance/support duhhh - of course one eventually will- but which one ?

Would love if someone can post a meaningful chart ( ES ) with some entries based on this fancy name and colors.

Thanks so much for sharing and educating so we can all test it and check before we spend our hard earned cash.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Yep, my bad I have to say this guy is a great vendor! I think he has been trained by Sam Seiden and now trying to get some money back. No doubt he is also profitable, he found his way to trade and repacked the stuff he uses. I don't even want to talk about fib and momo as I have no clue at all about indicators in general, and way far from me the wish to learn them.... In anycase I still think they are great (not great as I thought) even only for the really poor usage of cpu and love the possibility to manipulate zones.... Still happy to have found them.

Brasco...

The one touch is already burnt into the software. All you have to do is add a solver IndicatorThreshold for indicator use GZT_SDVolumeZones. Follow the examples below:

http://s4.postimg.org/braqhx80d/singletouch.png

http://s22.postimg.org/uyq7p0hoh/settings.png

In the video shown he is also using:

-TimeSession Solver (CL Market Trading Hours)

-IndicatorComparison (GZT_VelocityMomo) When Histrogram is above or below 0 Line for directional bias.

-IndicatorComaprison (GZT_VelocityMomo) When MACD Average is above or below 0 Line for directional bias.

Tested only on FESX yesterday and they arfe not such a big deal, compared in real time with @p@ and nc@t and i have to say (so far) I feel better with nc@t and a profile 4 my style. Keep on testing at least all this week. Using the g0ld3n bars to enter make me feel like waiting for a train already gone 4 hours ago, I wanna trade IN the g0lden bar and forget the rest, BIG LOTS FEW TICKS tight risk BUT REALLY really QUICK!