MultiCharts .NET Version 8.8 (Build 8594) 32-bit

thedriver

Hi

for all members of this great forum=D>

https://www.sendspace.com/file/efa4jn

enjoy

Pasword in PM

Hi thedriver--Hope all is great with u

--apologies if something else but why the cloak and dagger(pw pm only) when the full version of MC.net is available free here

http://platformdownloads.com/download-center.html

through AMP--yes if yours works through all supported data feeds without the intervention of AMP then great--Just dont comprehend the whole PM for PW.

Again no disrespect intended just can't figure out why so many want others to Jump thru hoops instead of just posting it!

Take care and wishing U the best!

Hi thedriver--Hope all is great with u

--apologies if something else but why the cloak and dagger(pw pm only) when the full version of MC.net is available free here

http://platformdownloads.com/download-center.html

through AMP--yes if yours works through all supported data feeds without the intervention of AMP then great--Just dont comprehend the whole PM for PW.

Again no disrespect intended just can't figure out why so many want others to Jump thru hoops instead of just posting it!

Take care and wishing U the best!

opssssssssss sorry I didn't know, I found this version in my PC and I desired share it here in this fantastic forum, sorry but I never tried MULTICHART, sorry again and thank you

regards

what is password?

pm the password ~X(

yes, can u pm the pass? :)

can you pm password?

thanks.

PM The password Please..cheers

pm the Password please:)

Can you provide password please.

Thank you.

I second the request

please what is password?

U gotta be kidding just post the PW??

This is my point all these requests for PW and a couple of tks for it(whom have not bothered to re-post it) geez

and Tostao U say :"I personally like this contribution!!, again thanks to TheDriver, the issue of password does not really matter much !!" Then please share with the rest of us why the PW does not matter??--got my curiousity? Well it kinda does seeing as you can't open the file without it!!---So It does for those that don't have it!

driver I mean no disrespect to U and thank U for Ur contributions but !!!! What gives?

If I have offended anyone then apologies to U but am in all actuality just being realistic.

This is my point all these requests for PW and a couple of tks for it(whom have not bothered to re-post it) geez

and Tostao U say :"I personally like this contribution!!, again thanks to TheDriver, the issue of password does not really matter much !!" Then please share with the rest of us why the PW does not matter??--got my curiousity? Well it kinda does seeing as you can't open the file without it!!---So It does for those that don't have it!

driver I mean no disrespect to U and thank U for Ur contributions but !!!! What gives?

If I have offended anyone then apologies to U but am in all actuality just being realistic.

:)>-=)) ................................. :-$ :)>-

BTW: any volume delta pack for it ?

Hi guys Hi newbie, having said the english is not my first language (sorry) but

haste is a poor advisor this idiom is perfect for this shared!! unfortunately when i shared this stuff I don't have realized this stuff was with password and later immediately i added in my first thread Pasword in PM.

I'm tryed your http://platformdownloads.com/download-center.html but i have always this error text

<<EXCEPTION>>

Code: 0xFFFFFFFFC00000FD ( -1073741571 )

Continuable: 0x0000000000000000 ( 0 )

Description: Impossibile creare un nuovo guard page per lo stack.

ErrorCode: 0xFFFFFFFFC00000FD ( -1073741571 )

ExceptionType: 0x0000000000000001 ( 1 )

Module: C:\Windows\system32\qproxy64.dll

Process: C:\Program Files\TS Support\MultiCharts .NET64 Special Edition\tsServer.exe

Thread ID: 0x0000000000000C90 ( 3216 )

Time: 21.02.2015 - 10:43:40.008

repeat i don't use multichart for my trading but I will re-share another MC release

Multicharts.NET v8.8.89 the link is : https://www.sendspace.com/file/sokii0 (FREE PASSWORD)

and work very fine for me.

That's all and sorry again.

saluti

Edited by thedriver