Traders - Warning !

gg53

Dear traders:

This post is not about trading, it's about us - traders.

...and... It's some kind of warning and "watch out".

So let the (short) story begin:

I was some kind of "vip" in ForexFactory website. They have some kind of "ranking" system and they "nominated" me as one of their top 1%

"High Impact Member" - based on number of "subscribers" to my post, "budies", quality information, etc.

My forums and my posts got dozens of visitors each day.

All of a sudden, my "membership" revoked, my posts and forums, which was highly popular, went into the "recycle bin"...

At first I thought it's some kind of mistake. EMails to Admin, customer support, etc. remain un-unswered.

No warnings, no reasoning, no response - nada...

I can assure you that there was no foul language, insults or any kind of mis-behaviour in any of my posts.

I can also assure you that there was no scam, commercial content, sales pitch, or any kind of money or financial suggestions in any of

my posts.

A few days after that - a whole lot of good, honest, helpfull, contributing members got "revoked" membership and their forums/posts went

also into the FF "recycle bin". Most of those forums are full of good ideas, new and innovative indicators and promising trading systems.

Then I strated to do some "digging"...

I'm not going to reveal everything that I found about FF (BTW: we now call them "****ersFactory"...), but the following will give you

some idea:

They are hiding their true identity under:

Registrant Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC

That is some kind of "legal" identity with a purpose of hiding the true identity of the owner/s.

If I knew that before registering to their site - I wouldn't register at all.

I have a pretty good idea why they doing it, but for me that doesn't matter anymore.

Just beware and exercise caution with FF.

ahhh... they have a good calendar...

(Attached is FF Alexa graph - Traffic Ranks - How is this site ranked relative to other sites)

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/forexfactory.com

G.

Dear traders:

I was some kind of "vip" in ForexFactory website. They have some kind of "ranking" system and they "nominated" me as one of their top 1%

"High Impact Member" - based on number of "subscribers" to my post, "budies", quality information, etc.

All of a sudden, my "membership" revoked, my posts and forums, which was highly popular, went into the "recycle bin"...

At first I thought it's some kind of mistake. EMails to Admin, customer support, etc. remain un-unswered.

I can assure you that there was no foul language, insults or any kind of mis-behaviour in any of my posts.

I can also assure you that there was no scam, commercial content, sales pitch, or any kind of money or financial suggestions in any of

my posts.

A few days after that - a whole lot of good, honest, helpfull, contributing members got "revoked" membership and their forums/posts went

also into the FF "recycle bin". Most of those forums are full of good ideas, new and innovative indicators and promising trading systems.

I'm not going to reveal everything that I found about FF (BTW: we now call them "****ersFactory"...), but the following will give you

some idea:

That is some kind of "legal" identity with a purpose of hiding the true identity of the owner/s.

I have a pretty good idea why they doing it, but for me that doesn't matter anymore.

(Attached is FF Alexa graph - Traffic Ranks - How is this site ranked relative to other sites)

G.

FF is quite useful source of valuable information, even with membership revoked I would stay as a reader there..

FF is quite useful source of valuable information, even with membership revoked I would stay as a reader there..

I just like its calendar now. I know FF is not objective, so many of my friends got "revoked" or "additional username" state , which is a kind of blocking them to be active there ...

What would YOU do IF:

Your "country" - "the home of the free and the land of the brave" - will shut your mouth, bann your writing, burn your books, and revoke and cancel your citizenship -

without any warning or explanation?

What will be YOUR course of action?

G.

What would YOU do IF:

Your "country" - "the home of the free and the land of the brave" - will shut your mouth, bann your writing, burn your books, and revoke and cancel your citizenship -

G.

Uhmm.. i would fight them to the death. My support (y)

so what's the main 'dish' here then. are we suppose to support you yet you had nothing to say, consider is a classified finding, as result from your deep digging, and then you expect all of us to do same call f####factory.com ??

are you sure ??

if you're truly never done something wrong, just split it out! nobody gonna shot you dude. chill out.

so what's the main 'dish' here then. are we suppose to support you yet you had nothing to say, consider is a classified finding, as result from your deep digging, and then you expect all of us to do same call f####factory.com ??

are you sure ??

if you're truly never done something wrong, just split it out! nobody gonna shot you dude. chill out.

Well, me too banned from there without a reason. And i know many friends got the same.

• 2 weeks later...
Im an avid visitor of that site, but i did notice the good stuff lost in the course of a couple of years and lots of trash remains there, but what the purpose of that?

Well, good question. The point is they never cared to explain anything to anyone neither after REPEATED requests in email. Frankly this smells a bit fishy in my world...(there are some theories, but this is just the HARD COLD FACT)

Your opinion?

Dear traders:

my posts.

some idea:

G.

I like many others was a follower of GG53'S posts on FF, and for good reason.

He is one of the very few people on that forum that actually knows what he is talking about, and shares it.

I use one of his indicators and have had massive improvements to my trading because of it.

Thats not to say that its a "plug and play" indicator...Its more the fact that he took time to teach us how to use it properly...for free.

He is not only one of the very few good men in the Forex world, he is sorely missed by anybody that took the time to listen to him.

Great to bump into you here Gadi, and many green pips to you.

Regards,

Paul.

What would YOU do IF:

G.

Digging deeper it is easy to discover there are a good deal of "crying injustice" around us. This is the side effects of the society constitution. Believe me, your case is not the worst:|.

Mistakes happen...

• 11 months later...

G.

It is not uncommon for a company to hide the registrant's details from the whois lookup. Both Forexfactory and Babypips actually make this info private.

You must also realise that ForexFactory is a for-profit company. So although many people learn a thing or two from forexfactory.com website at the end of the day it is their interests, i.e. their pockets, that will come first. Members interests, i.e. members education, will come second or third.

The reason why they revoked your membership and put everything in the recycled bin is only known to them. Guessing what you have done to deserve this treatment is a waste of time. Someone with power in FF might not like the content of your posts for whatever reasons (remember their interests come first and yours second or third) and decide just trash it to the recycled bin. It is as simple as that.