Reaction Point NT addon John Cr@ne medicine request

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The indicator is meant to show you in advance where price will go to based on a reaction which is based on a previous action in the market.

Time is a crucial factor and therefore time based bars are required. Do not use other type of bars as you then remove the time element.

Not something that is explained in a few words.

If you look for an indicator with an arrow showing you the entries and exits (to make you rich): better skip this one.

This indicator requires a good in-depth analysis of the market and that is something you have to do yourself between your ears.

If you wish to get a better understanding then read this book which explains to some extend what this is about.

https://[email protected]/file/ta4nu9

@=a

Then join the free webinars and look at youtube for videos where the indicator is explained.

My own experience is that the method works. But without the indicator......... If you do the homework yourself you get better results. I have the same with divergenges: If I draw the lines myself I do it better than a divergence indicator. The indicator does not fully see and take in consideration the market.

As the method requires quite some homework and analysis it is a good method for daily charts or longer time frame intraday. That type of trading is beyond my scope.

But on occasions even on a 5 minute chart I sometimes go back and apply the method when I see a clear setup.

Once you master the method, then the indicator is of value to you as you quickly can see if the indicator did its job in the best way or not.

It will take quite some of your time to explore this method.

Admis work on the indicator is perfect and it works.

This method works but thing is that you have to have core understanding of bias Pitchfork . TL/TC and fibs and EW counts to save money on line breaks. =))

Edited by pikachu

Exp48967: Instead of showing a static screen it may be better for your understanding to watch some short videos I loaded up for you. I included two sessions of the regular webinars given for members - so you get an impression how it works if you are a member over there.

https://[email protected]/file/eaov1d

@ = a

Regarding other comments given here : You only need one fib number: 60% and oh yes the 100% of course! No Ewave counting. No need to master the pitchfork as all you need is explained. In general Crane shows and teaches you all you need to master his method. His method is not unique, but he collected parts and glued it together into a working solution for you. Then he added what he calls his personal discovery: look at the close of the bar and not to the high or low in certain key situations. And indeed: that does a remarkable trick to your success ratio with this method.

Again: it takes a whole lot of time and patience to master and do not expect the indicator that will make you rich with the arrows or beep-sound ! Read the book I uploaded earlier and a lot of questions will be answered.

Traderbeauty: why the indi stopped at your machine I do not know. That is beyond my knowledge.

apparently they have some bugs in the current version- hence- they came up with a new update--quote:

The new updated version of Reaction Point ™ is now available.

The version update addresses the problem with the Reaction Point™ Timing indicator turning off overnight. Some users have experienced losing the indicator if NinjaTrader is not closed overnight and have had to restart NinjaTrader to reactivate the RPT. This problem has been fixed in the new update.

For those who like to eat Popcorn and have a beer/wine/milkshake while seated in front of the television: I have also a video that covers the method roughly for you.

Do not think you can skip the book as the book has hidden gems in knowledge which you must know! So even if you read the book: do not skip ANY page - even if you think that you already read the same example !

Ok, the video is an easy introduction. If you conclude this is not your piece of cake, then skip the book and go to the next indi here on II.

Otherwise read the book inside/out.

What you see in the examples you see on your charts !

Here the video. You need to put all files in one directory and then glue them together by opening the first one.

In all cases you must make the link to sxndspxce in the correct form by replacing the x by an e and a.

Have fun and do not eat too much Popcorn.............

Again: this method requires time and devotion. No indi that gives you the signals and takes the thinking out of your head!!!!!!!! You have to learn how to do the work.

https://www.sxndspxce.com/file/jf9eai

https://www.sxndspxce.com/file/4yk9te

https://www.sxndspxce.com/file/v92zjt

https://www.sxndspxce.com/file/nblrl7

yes. this indic repaints .... the pic i uploaded shows that in near fibs point.method is ABCD with pitchfork using closing of price. it catches the turning~X( point two to 4 bar delays( might shows the profit from the turning point ).u need to have an insight how to save money from those points and line break :((

@TB =)) ~X(2014 to 2015 version has not much change.

DE-CLUTTER!

Edited by pikachu

WOW

Admis- you are amazing- you never let us down.

Thanks again.

am still listening to the seminar and videos that profile shared ( thanks a lot profile ) and actually this method is kind of similar to what i do- just using some different tools like the pitchfork or bar count- and it might be a method that can work side by side to mine.

btw Profile- does that work on the ES ? and woud you suggest a 5 min chart on the ES ?

Thanks again

Jane

Traderbeauty,

Works on ES as well. Use higher time frames like daily for overall picture. Markets are like fractals: What ever works on higher time frames also works on lower time frames. So yes, you can use 5 min charts. Personally I found the 5 min charts too intensive for me to deal with this method, but it works. Even though you have the indicator, all the work should still be done/rechecked/analysed in your head (the indicator may make life easier for you as long as you understand why the indicator is signaling something and why it may change something). So do not depend solely on the indicator nor make any judgement if you do not understand why the indicator is signaling something.

It may well be that you find the 5 min chart very easy to deal with this method based on your experience.

Do not over rush in absorbing the message John has and do not force for any setup if there is none.

In the old materials and in the book John is sharing a lot of information. Nowadays he tries to get people into his program by selling subscriptions. Questions asked during free webinars are mostly answered in such a way that one has to join the monthly subscriptions. But the answer is most often in the book and his older materials where he shows much more about his approach.

I use his method only when I happen to see a setup intraday almost by accident. The method works best with charts going beyond intraday. In the webinars John uses lower timeframe charts as well like the 15 min or 5 min, but the focus is on daily charts. Compare it to fibs: You may find it working well on daily charts or hour charts, when zooming in to 10 sec charts you may find the fibs still work, but the game shifted to another spectrum with different target levels.

I hope my humble view and experience may help you. With your experience, and what you show us here in other threads, I am confident you are very capable to make better research and adaption of the method than I can.

For the die hards here is another video. Nice to review if you liked the other video. This video is older and the quality is low and it includes a real overhead projector. Method is covered in a simplified way compared to the other video. Most info is still in the book I shared.

Drop all files in one directory and then glue them together by opening the first one.

x to be replaced by a and e

https://www.sxndspxce.com/file/n9nr6g

http://www.sxndspxce.com/filegroup/DC8Rm1YMYU5fZHNghgHFUHxs8MCp9Nal

Profile-

Thanks a lot.

you see- his reaction is equal to my fib retracement- i got my own set or rules how to identify the direction of the trend and how to know where to enter and where the target is- so adding john cranes method is a perfect match for me.

The only problem i might have is that i only do the es and only intraday ( other than some long term positions which i dont pay too much attention).

So 5 min chart is too slow for me but hey- who cares- if that can give me some extra info then i will grab and learn from it.

Appreciate all the help-

Thanks

Jane

Hi Profile-

Thanks again for sharing all the valued information and thanks again to admis for all the help and supports he gives us all.

I totally agree with you about doing the hard work yourself and not relying on indicators.

His method kind of supports what i do with my fibs- when i see a reaction at a fib then "I KNOW" where it will end- but unlike john that counts bars i use fibs.

I watched few of his videos including one of the long ones.

I am not sure yet about the core of the method which is - counting the bars back and forward. i would say that i do have some questions and hesitations as per how he decides where to start and where to stop the counting.

I assume that all questions will be answered in the book which i intend to read.

One question though- I believe that he has one more book called:Advanced Swing Trading- is that book similar to the one you shared? is it better or the same ? will you be able to share it please ?

Thanks a lot

Jane

p.s- the indicator is working perfectly on a 5 min es.

Hi Traderbeauty,

The advanced Swing trading book contains less info than the other book, but still very worthwhile to red as second book (good to repeat certain aspects).

Basically Crane counts, sees the action reaction patterns, anaylisis if we are in the centre of the leg swing, applies simple pitchforking, projects targets in time and price, shows basic stuff on validating retracements for (re)- entry (here fib 60% is used).

That is it in a nutshell.

But this only works if you have as a trader a good background and the necesseray screen time. You must see if the indi is correct or not; the indi kind of helps you do the analysis quicker.

Here you are: http://rghost.net/7dTDdnrnk

Profile-

Thanks a lot.

I fully agree with john's method because this is exactly what i do- but as i explained before- i "count" fib levels- for example-

If we are in a long trend- higher highs higher lows etc- i WATCH the current leg- i see where it started from- meaning- WHERE IS THE MARKET COMING FROM- if it came from 62 or 78 fib i "EXPECT" it to go to at least 1.272.

This is working like a swiss clock to the tick.

If the market is coming from 50 fib then i expect 1.6 and 38 fib i expect 1.9 etc.

The idea of counting bars is fascinating but i am not sure if it will work on 5 min es ( its the only item i trade ).

The reason why i only trade the es is only because it "listens" to the fib rules- unlike other instruments and normally there is enough room for nice trades during the day without the need to chase the market or get a heart attack trading cl or ym :) ( no pun intended lol ).

I am watching the indicator today live on a 5 min es chart- i am not thrilled but... the market is sideways with very low volume ( maybe due to the storm and weather conditions in the east ).

Since i use renko 2-1 1-1 and 4-1 i have no problems to identify and deviation in the trend but the 5 min chart cannot do that.

Bottom line- i am going to read the books ( thanks again ) and adapt whatever i can to my method.

So thanks again to you and to admis.

i think this method is very valuable and everyone should at least be aware to it.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Does this work with Regular Ninja or just Cracked Ninja?

It's working with ANY version of NT 7.

You are new here and you should know, that we usually use the term "educated" opposite to "cracked". "Cracked" is associated with something worse, we are trying to achieve something better...

btw. Significant part of members utilize a regular or direct (it's free) release of NT.

• 4 weeks later...
It's working with ANY version of NT 7.

You are new here and you should know, that we usually use the term "educated" opposite to "cracked". "Cracked" is associated with something worse, we are trying to achieve something better...

btw. Significant part of members utilize a regular or direct (it's free) release of NT.

1.is it not returning nything in market analizer ?

2.can u share src code?

@profile can u re-up books?method is patially effective;talks partially for a probabilistic tgt point .

Those lvls comeout from abcd and fibs extension in the direction of trend .... they r using ema(21) to identify the trend. (long only or short only strat based on trend possible outcome it)

thx in advance to TB/admis/profile

Edited by pikachu