Reaction Point NT addon John Cr@ne medicine request

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this awesome share......

if you study the Tim Morge method (Market Geometry) I think you will quickly see where you should place your stops and how to enter your trades......

Would you like to find next time some stuff with the comment:

"if you study C#, msil and few other tools, I think you will quickly see where and how to put a changes to make it working"?

Try to think and contribute! :-?

Would you like to find next time some stuff with the comment:

"if you study C#, msil and few other tools, I think you will quickly see where and how to put a changes to make it working"?

Try to think and contribute! :-?

Was just trying to be helpful and constructive in my original post......from now on I will just lurk in the wings and keep to myself...that way you will have one less member that you need to reply to and I wont loose my temper dealing with the likes of you........Thanks again for all your help and insights

P.S. you might want to think twice about who you are trying to insult on here.......you never know who you might be talking to.

Edited by Tex1

Was just trying to be helpful and constructive in my original post......from now on I will just lurk in the wings and keep to myself...that way you will have one less member that you need to reply to and I wont loose my temper dealing with the likes of you........Thanks again for all your help and insights

P.S. you might want to think twice about who you are trying to insult on here.......you never know who you might be talking to.

For sure, I will not regret it.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Master,

Followed the method explained in the first two pages in this thread..

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/26902-Learn-Edu-me-101-Ninjascript-C?highlight=educate

I was able to educate this indicator TCMirrorLines..

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4kisda

After educating the above indicator.. I felt very happy.. ( as I am a noob when it comes to this programming stuff)

Now I am trying to educate this Reaction Point Indicator (12/03/16)

I was able to clean(obfuscate) using de4dot but when I search for License, it does not list any..

Please check and lemme know the steps to go ahead from here Master.. ( I haven't tried to import the cleaned file)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/pbve59

If anybody has books written by John Crane.. Please upload..

Thanks,

Edited by Abhishek Shetty