[REQ] BookMap

adaseb

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's bookmap 3.3.2 for NinjaTrader, it works just with ninjatrader 32 bits ! 64 have probleme with the indicator.zip

https://mega.co.nz/#!C9RDmQ7B!oUAggnfWpTN8vzuZZpNsnibN-QFxC7Or9ugVTPpHlh8

HI, i just test with NT X64 and it working; U have to had indicator.zip to "File--->Utilities--->Import Ninjascript"; Open ur chart, right click on it, select indicators, then select Bookmap xRay. The Bookmap panel will appear and u r good to go...... Enjoy

HI, i just test with NT X64 and it working; U have to had indicator.zip to "File--->Utilities--->Import Ninjascript"; Open ur chart, right click on it, select indicators, then select Bookmap xRay. The Bookmap panel will appear and u r good to go...... Enjoy

I can't make it working, even in NT 32 bits.

I ran the exe and then opened NT and imported the script, no problems.

Opened a 5 seconds chart + bars (recommended on the bookmap NT user guide) and then run the Bookmap xRay, but nothing happens.

The chart has the indicator loaded, but Bookmap doesn't open.

I'm running a demo account with CQG feed, which has level 2 quotes for the futures that I'm trying to test.

I have the latest version of java installed.

Any idea what the problem might be?

I can't make it working, even in NT 32 bits.

I ran the exe and then opened NT and imported the script, no problems.

Opened a 5 seconds chart + bars (recommended on the bookmap NT user guide) and then run the Bookmap xRay, but nothing happens.

The chart has the indicator loaded, but Bookmap doesn't open.

I'm running a demo account with CQG feed, which has level 2 quotes for the futures that I'm trying to test.

I have the latest version of java installed.

Any idea what the problem might be?

Hi, Dont open bookmap after the installation. u have to:

1- add indicator to ur Ninja script: "File--->Utilities--->Import Ninjascript",

2- Open one chart and load the indicator on it: "Open ur chart, right click on it, select indicators, then select Bookmap xRay"

3- Bookmap panel will open in a new windows: let the loading finish and then when u click on the active windows on bookmap panel, u will get what u want.

Hope this can help u

When I said I opened BookMap I meant that I loaded the indicator.

I reinstalled NT7 and BookMap, but still no effect..

I tried it on another computer and it worked.

It must be some java issue on my computer. I'll look around.

Thank you anyway!

Hi, Dont open bookmap after the installation. u have to:

1- add indicator to ur Ninja script: "File--->Utilities--->Import Ninjascript",

2- Open one chart and load the indicator on it: "Open ur chart, right click on it, select indicators, then select Bookmap xRay"

3- Bookmap panel will open in a new windows: let the loading finish and then when u click on the active windows on bookmap panel, u will get what u want.

Hope this can help u

Edited by holyfx

it works with my method

Thanks for this belaid, but I would be interested to see how you use this tool to help with your trading? I remember watching a Bookmap promotional webinar few months ago and they still hadn't really developed a method or technique of using this and were open to suggestions from those watching and current users. It seems a nice way to visualize the dom, and nice to see upto 10 levels from price compared to the dom limit of 5 levels