[REQ] BookMap

adaseb

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't find this dir.

Uninstalled and reinstalled, restart the computer, search trough c: but can't see.

I see the programdata dir.

Any help?

Thanks

I think you may had installed a version that is newer than v3.4.0, as belaid had stated, it only work for version up to v3.4.0 (he had posted the installation file).

That said, would really hope belaid or someone can find new solutions (license key, or educated version) for newer versions (currently v3.6.3), and also enabling the live trading mode, right now it only runs in simulated trading mode.

Edited by user33
typo

I think you may had installed a version that is newer than v3.4.0, as belaid had stated, it only work for version up to v3.4.0 (he had posted the installation file).

That said, would really hope belaid or someone can find new solutions (license key, or educated version) for newer versions (currently v43.6.3), and also enabling the live trading mode, right now it only runs in simulated trading mode.

I installed file uploaded to mega in post #16.

• 3 weeks later...

Nukem

Interesting addition to T&S and footprints. Although it looks to be a work in progress it gives a different perspective to the conventional DOM and lets you easily see where limit orders were pulled via a heat map display. Still evaluating how to use and to determine if it is really helpful. Definitely nice to have.. If you're getting a malware indication, try downloading free version from the official site and check it out with previously saved data feeds. Like other custom DOM's you can trade live with it for an additional monthly fee but it is not required. So far I like it, time will tell.

Thanks, Jekyllheckler,

I've watched a couple of videos and thought might be a tool of value that would help confirming where and when to place a trade. So far as I can see I haven't seen a clear cut ya or nay for this tool so I gather others are still evaluating. Hey also thanks for the heads-up for free version. Lets see how this plays out.

Thanks, Jekyllheckler,

I've watched a couple of videos and thought might be a tool of value that would help confirming where and when to place a trade. So far as I can see I haven't seen a clear cut ya or nay for this tool so I gather others are still evaluating. Hey also thanks for the heads-up for free version. Lets see how this plays out.

Agreed 100%!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, new links for Bookmap

3.6.6 Work with NinjaTrader, CQG Trader and Interactive Brokers YOU CAN Record Live Data

Download :

3.8.3 Work with CQG Trader, S5, And Interactive Brokers You CAN'T Record Live Data

Download :

Crack : Replace this DLL in this folder C:\Program Files (x86)\BookMap\TurboActivate\win-x86

Download :

Enjoy

Edited by belaid