(REQ) Neuroshell trader

@laser1000it. Are you 100% sure it"s a virus ? Because if you are using Eset Smart Security or other sophisticated antivirus program, it will give you a fake virus alert on most of the modified "exe." files installed on your computer.Addionally , the developer of the antivirus you"re using might have add the download site to the list of "unsafe sites" .

Your choice.Your luck.

Edited by puiu288

@laser1000it. Are you 100% sure it"s a virus ? Because if you are using Eset Smart Security or other sophisticated antivirus program, it will give you a fake virus alert on most of the modified "exe." files installed on your computer.Addionally , the developer of the antivirus you"re using might have add the download site to the list of "unsafe sites" .

Your choice.Your luck.

I'm using Avast Internet Security 2014. .This block at the beginner the file. And i cannot downloaded it. In any case many thanks for your share.

@laser 1000it ,

I"ll tell you a little story for fun : last year i was a team member for beta testing the latest antivirus versions for two of the leading computer software developers. Can you imagine that one of the programs after i have installed it, has detected as a virus threat and deleted it the Core of the Adobe Reader (original ) ?!!!! Hahahahahhahhahahahha :)) The story is 100% accurate!!!

Edited by puiu288

Hi dr.,

I guess that preparing the PhD requires a scientific accuracy of yours data sets and models. Nobody can guarantee you that a "medicated" software works accurate . Most of the time ( not time series, dr. ) it didn"t. So, why don"t you buy it , due your using it in such a serious matter ?;):) And why do you "think" this software will go the same way as your strategy if you have never tested it before ?

Wishing you the best with your "PhD thesis", dr.;)

Edited by puiu288

Dear friend

I am gathering others ideas about Neural Network, I want to know others ways, I just started my research and the name is research and use others ideas. I don't want to waste my time and do something that others did, This software is one of the popular sof. and next one that I'm looking for that is "NeuroSolutions for MATLAB".

I hope u can understand the meaning of research.

Good luck Professor.

Hi dr.,

I guess that preparing the PhD requires a scientific accuracy of yours data sets and models. Nobody can guarantee you that a "medicated" software works accurate . Most of the time ( not time series, dr. ) it didn"t. So, why don"t you buy it , due your using it in such a serious matter ?;):) And why do you "think" this software will go the same way as your strategy if you have never tested it before ?

Wishing you the best with your "PhD thesis", dr.;)

Neuroshell Trader is a 'black box' kind of software. The software doesn't show what kind of neural net algorithm its using and no display of nets. You can purly use it for stock/forex market only. Also, the inputs and prediction outputs should be done by you only.

I am not trying to discourage you, but there is nothing to learn from it for any academic purpose!

You are better of with Neurolsolutions and Tradingsolutions. Atleast they let you choose what kind of net you want to use.

Can someone please Share NeuroShell Trader?I'm going to improve my system, I have a system that I have created for my PhD thesis, It's related to wavelet transform and neural network, I think this Software can be in same way with my strategy.

I will appreciate you guys, please share it

Edited by kesk
neurosolutions

Thanks a lot for your guidance, also I'm looking for neurosolutions, they will upgrade the accuracy of prediction.

Neuroshell Trader is a 'black box' kind of software. The software doesn't show what kind of neural net algorithm its using and no display of nets. You can purly use it for stock/forex market only. Also, the inputs and prediction outputs should be done by you only.

I am not trying to discourage you, but there is nothing to learn from it for any academic purpose!

You are better of with Neurolsolutions and Tradingsolutions. Atleast they let you choose what kind of net you want to use.

• 1 month later...
Dear friend

I am gathering others ideas about Neural Network, I want to know others ways, I just started my research and the name is research and use others ideas. I don't want to waste my time and do something that others did, This software is one of the popular sof. and next one that I'm looking for that is "NeuroSolutions for MATLAB".

I hope u can understand the meaning of research.

Good luck Professor.

Did you try the toolbox that comes with Matlab?