protradered system

tellMe

Yamantaka..is right I do know Pro Trader Ed. He has gotten to be a better trader....but he is worthless as a trainer. Someone traded with him I know in 011, I still have access to his room. If you go and look at his daily trades for a lot of last year and this year he had blothy print outs....he seemed to doctor them. He would open people in his room mainly after he hit his daily total. He has trained about 4-6 people after about 80-90 students. He comes in the room and trades, but doesn't do well. Do you actually look over his shoulder...no not everyday. When he has traded, he calls trades with limited conviction...and success. He makes his students take the so-called mike....and its not great. He is really a depressing person....not easy going while trading..and doesn't lead well. He says the problem on why his students dont do well, and he blames the students...but there is more to it...the shame is no one seems to call him on it.

His background...ran the trading room for Blue Wave Trading, randy for a time had the source code open, and thats how Ed got the code. BBT traded with Ed, and coded for Ed, then left Ed to do his own. Husky Trader...did the same. They all used variations of Ed....but used there own in the long run. BBT....used to counter trend too much and that what got him in trouble.

I will up load some good stuff for those who what to see how trading a ATR system is possible, and how Ed thinks. Now he (ED) uses more S/R of prior swings to trade from, he basically learned it from a trader named Kennth....who did well, but didn't do will when I was in the room and he was calling trades. But, calling trades in a room, is different then by yourself.

I will up load the basics of his system and If you study the png's you will see how to trade an ATR system for profit. How Ed trades is legit, but it just doesn't crossover to the trainer student situation...thats Ed fault....He says heres the info...whats your problem.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bjwpnp

Study the png 01 to 04 on how he does his money mgt...that's his edge. He will no allow a trade once entered initially to come back and get him at a full stop. He would rather take a small lost and then get back into the trade next signal. Best trades...Pullback to ATR stop line, and ATR crossover. Want divergence of CCI or MACDBB (indicators and Price), Keltner 4.5, 34 SMA. He now trades on a 3 range chart...using HTF from a 9 range, and using 5, 15, 60 minutes S/R.

If you do think he is what you what....you can hold out to get a cheaper price then the 3k. If you have a thick skin....he's like a football coach....he does a lot of 1 on 1's which is his bread and butter. He at most of the time...doesn't show his fangs as much...that's where you learn..the most..not in the room. You can use the BBT indicators I have up load a lot of time here...they really are Ed. Ed auto is a 3 range, set a 3.01 ATR. Will take a pullback when price travel on a pullback of 7 ticks of more and price bar close on or 1 tick away from the ATR. Crossover of ATR trades are called continuations, and they are 1 tick above the close of the range bar..really as all trades are.

Targets at ATR +/- 1 as stop (always 1 behind stop) and target 1 is 4, and trail or target 2 is 10. Best to be at 1:1 risk reward minimum. Need to be above 70% to make this work...as a system.

Edited by tradernate

Thanks Nate for sharing.

It looks like the standard delayed stuff that every software in the market is teaching.

Basically they all try to assert the trend direction by either a moving average or a color then they go in with the trend direction sometimes successfully and many times not so.

They also go countertrend when they have divergence.They are all the same- nothing is new.

So now lets ask ourselves- if its so simple then why do 97% of future traders lose ?

The simple and cruel answer is- BECAUSE THEY USE THAT TYPE OF SOFTWARE, because its delayed and because by the time they go in with the trend its already time to reverse direction.

So what is the solution ? how can we trade successfully ?

The answer is simple and i am giving it to you FREE OF CHARGE - no need to pay $3000.00 or even 30 cents lol.

ONLY USE LEADING INDICATIONS and this is not a mistake- i did not write indicators on purpose- stop wasting your time searching for that one or indicator set that will make you the first billion because its not there- YOU ALREADY HAVE IT.

Look at the chart and notice how every leg has a sense and reason, if the leg is too small ignore it- its just noise then go to 4-1 instead of 2-1 (ES ) , as long as you have higher highs and the upper pivot exceeds the previous one by any fib level like 1.272 , 1.618 etc then you have an uptrend- no need to wait for colors or moving averages or some magic indicators.

Go long but only at a fib level, use navi for an entry signal its faster than any other signals because its not an indicator- its just showing you a large move that started off keltner so its making sure you dont enter too early that all.

Use only PRICE. FIB and VOLUME to enter- there are the only three LEADING indications that will let you in faster than anything else.

Stop following all these gurus and trading rooms- you are wasting your time and money.

Take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

Sting...Husky...uses the same system....he is really good at getting out of small loses. Uses ATR trend crossover after at high/or low of day is broken...that is his change in momentum. From that point uses the same settings.....3 ATR on 3 range chart. Uses pullback on ATR touches during high volume times a the openings..I think his Husky eyes..are BBT diver map=20 Period Squeeze. Background is HTF 9R squeeze. He is a good trader...but does well when volume is high so breakouts happen more. really big on S/R of previous swings. They are similar...Husky just trades on when volume is high. He uses fibs on both HTF and entry to help enter using what TB uses..just not Renko bars.

Tradernate,

Thanks for the information. Do you have the items on the Husky trader?

I hate to be an a**H*** but look at this 4-1 renko spectrum ES-

Not indicators at all-NOTHING- just clear price nothing else to clutter your screen.

This is so easy- why do i have to fight and bend your arm, why do you think that others are better than you are ? because they have their own trading rooms or big names and claim to be successful traders?

Look at the chart- left side is screming- go long at every retracement- no losers.

Mid section- low pivot was broken now we have lower lows lower highs- GO SHORT at every retracement- no losers.

Right section- lol- i dont think i should even say a word- strong trend- go long at every retracement- no losers.

Guess i have to start my own trading room with some fancy name so you guys will believe and try what i tell you lol maybe something like TB Atomic differential extrapolation divergence ES trading lol.

Just focus on the market- and please tell me what is not clear in this picture ? Why would you even look for anything else?

Listen to yamantaka and Tradernate- they know what they are doing; dont look any further.

http://i.imgur.com/umcFsMd.jpg

link just in case ///// http://i.imgur.com/umcFsMd.jpg////// check the entire shot- it wont fit in the screen- so this is the entire one.

traderbeauty-Jane

Hi Nate,

Thanks for the detailed info. Let me add to it if I may.

Placing a Loss Stop in one place, but actually exiting at another is acting out of fear, and lack of confidence in both one's Entry and one's Loss Stop. Loss Stops should not be primarily the point at which one can not tolerate additional losses. That's an emotional Loss Stop. Loss Stops should be where one's trade assumptions have been invalidated. This allows the market to tell you where you need to exit, not one's fear of losses. If that Loss Stop based on the market and your trade assumptions is too big for your account then you need to reduce it some way. Perhaps by reducing the size of your Bar or trading tactics.

To my mind having a Loss Stop that automatically adjusts to the Market is the ideal. Welles Wilder has developed the best solution with his ground breaking ATR indicator. It is explained in his book "New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems". And others. The concept is easily adaptable to Trailing Stops and Profit Stops. All adjusting to Market conditions dynamically. It solves a Trader's biggest problems and takes the emotion out of the equation.

Hope this helps.

Regards, W.

traderbeauty,

I know you mean well but the thread starter asked a question about if people believe what protrader was stating and the system he used. Tradernate was kind enough to give his experience. Also, tradernate made a comment about husky. I asked him if he had the items from husky. These posts are about obtaining information to review. It does not mean that we will use them. You review a lot of items that people share on this forum. Does that mean you use everything that is posted on this forum, no it does not.

Cheers

Hi Wanderer....I will only take a trade based on MY Risk/Reward tolerance. Meaning I use the ATR stop that is within my 1-2% per trade loses acceptance. I will not trade a system until my win rate is 70% AND my average win and largest lose ARE at least equal.When volume is low as it is now I trade with a 1.4 ATR stop on the BBT trend. I want to trade at a 50 fib support along a 34 SMA of the keltner. I want retracesments to be on lower volume, then have a thrust volume on the reversal back to my direction. I am using a 4 range chart...use it on YM, NQ, TF, CL, GC, ES. Mostly trade the TF.

Hi Nate,

Thanks for the detailed info. Let me add to it if I may.

Placing a Loss Stop in one place, but actually exiting at another is acting out of fear, and lack of confidence in both one's Entry and one's Loss Stop. Loss Stops should not be primarily the point at which one can not tolerate additional losses. That's an emotional Loss Stop. Loss Stops should be where one's trade assumptions have been invalidated. This allows the market to tell you where you need to exit, not one's fear of losses. If that Loss Stop based on the market and your trade assumptions is too big for your account then you need to reduce it some way. Perhaps by reducing the size of your Bar or trading tactics.

To my mind having a Loss Stop that automatically adjusts to the Market is the ideal. Welles Wilder has developed the best solution with his ground breaking ATR indicator. It is explained in his book "New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems". And others. The concept is easily adaptable to Trailing Stops and Profit Stops. All adjusting to Market conditions dynamically. It solves a Trader's biggest problems and takes the emotion out of the equation.

Hope this helps.

Regards, W.

Edited by tradernate

Hi Wanderer....I will only take a trade based on MY Risk/Reward tolerance. Meaning I use the ATR stop that is within my 1-2% per trade loses acceptance. I will not trade a system until my win rate is 70% AND my average win and largest lose ARE at least equal.When volume is low as it is now I trade with a 1.4 ATR stop on the BBT trend. I want to trade at a 50 fib support along a 34 SMA of the keltner. I want retracesments to be on lower volume, then have a thrust volume on the reversal back to my direction.

Looks like sound trade management to me. Don't you just love that ATR. I highly recommend Wilder's book. And are their others on the concept of ATR based Trailing Stops, but can't recall them at the moment.

Good trading, W.

Got it. Sylvain Vervoort's "Average True Range Trailing Stops".

Edited by Wanderer

traderbeauty,

I know you mean well but the thread starter asked a question about if people believe what protrader was stating and the system he used. Tradernate was kind enough to give his experience. Also, tradernate made a comment about husky. I asked him if he had the items from husky. These posts are about obtaining information to review. It does not mean that we will use them. You review a lot of items that people share on this forum. Does that mean you use everything that is posted on this forum, no it does not.

Hi Stigrayzz.

You are absolutely right- i just got carried away seeing all these reviews about different trading rooms etc. how comes we never see a trading room that generate consistent high profits in real time and no bs etc...

Thanks for being so gentle lol.

Take care

Jane

traderbeauty,

Hi Stigrayzz.

You are absolutely right- i just got carried away seeing all these reviews about different trading rooms etc. how comes we never see a trading room that generate consistent high profits in real time and no bs etc...

Thanks for being so gentle lol.

Take care

Jane

To my mind the single biggest obstacle to a new trader are these so-called gurus. They don't know how to trade profitably and lie through their teeth. Although I think it is important to learn that lesson firsthand, in SIM of course.

It is counterproductive to simply go on what anyone says. Those are just opinions. But the opinions of people you trust can be good indicators :) of what one should look out for. Only then can one embark on the hard work of the self-discovery of what works for them. Thanks for reminding everyone of that. It can be redundant to experienced traders, but is essential to those just starting out.

When Thomas Edison was asked about his 100 failed attempts to invent a working light bulb, he said, at least I know now 100 ways not to do it. And out of that came the 1 correct way. Perhaps that works in trading too. It is the experience of all the failures that leads us to the success. There is no shortcut. Which is what most people here are looking for.

Thanks again, W.

Edited by Wanderer

When Thomas Edison was asked about his 100 failed attempts to invent a working light bulb, he said, at least I know now 100 ways not to do it. And out of that came the 1 correct way. Perhaps that works in trading too. It is the experience of all the failures that leads us to the success. There is no shortcut. Which is what most people here are looking for.

Thanks again, W.

Just to amplify the focus and lessons from someone like Thomas Edison...

Cheers!

Mick

Thomas Edison's teachers said he was "too st00pid (had to modify it to print-Mick) to learn anything." He was fired from his first two jobs for being "non-productive." As an inventor, Edison made 1,000 unsuccessful attempts at inventing the light bulb. When a reporter asked, "How did it feel to fail 1,000 times?" Edison replied, "I didn’t fail 1,000 times. The light bulb was an invention with 1,000 steps."

Edited by tryitagainmf
override the *****'s

Just to amplify the focus and lessons from someone like Thomas Edison...

Cheers!

Mick

Thomas Edison's teachers said he was "too st00pid (had to modify it to print-Mick) to learn anything." He was fired from his first two jobs for being "non-productive." As an inventor, Edison made 1,000 unsuccessful attempts at inventing the light bulb. When a reporter asked, "How did it feel to fail 1,000 times?" Edison replied, "I didn’t fail 1,000 times. The light bulb was an invention with 1,000 steps."

I thought I remembered it as 1,000 but thought that can't be possible. So I didn't check. What a lesson in persistence. Thanks for the correction.

W.

Guest jjfunds

Trading is an art and not a perfect science??? i think is a method with Rules and Discipline

ART is a projection of creativity i think is erronious compare trade with Art

otherwise

@you can trade like an artist@ but i think trade have some rules and dicipline methods are envolved in every activity in our human life daily.@

i already pass the time for method lossess and dicipline madness now im making some exorcises to understand the PRICE ACTION AS AN ART!!!

JJFunds...we knew what Jane was speaking to...based on direct order execution systems... seeing and acting on price action is an art....otherwise we all would be on the same charts...using the same accounts....I give both of you A...I agree. I have never seen a system trade all types of markets and be successful year in, year out. It would be nice to see one that doesn't have a huge drawdowns that can potentially kill account metrics.

Trading is an art and not a perfect science??? i think is a method with Rules and Discipline

ART is a projection of creativity i think is erronious compare trade with Art

otherwise

@you can trade like an artist@ but i think trade have some rules and dicipline methods are envolved in every activity in our human life daily.@

i already pass the time for method lossess and dicipline madness now im making some exorcises to understand the PRICE ACTION AS AN ART!!!

JJFunds...we knew what Jane was speaking to...based on direct order execution systems... seeing and acting on price action is an art....otherwise we all would be on the same charts...using the same accounts....I give both of you A...I agree. I have never seen a system trade all types of markets and be successful year in, year out. It would be nice to see one that doesn't have a huge drawdowns that can potentially kill account metrics.

If trading were a science I would have already developed an AutoTrader that would always win and never lose and I would rule the world. Is that a scary thought or what? LOL

Your Master and Ruler,

W.

Trading is an art and not a perfect science; and thats why most of the programs fail, you need to look at the market with human eyes and some vision and imagination which machines dont have.

I have heard trading once described as, "the mathematics of mass psychology".

Behind every Tick is the emotion of either greed or fear.

W.

• 1 year later...