F@ctr@ Trading

yamantaka

HI, DO U HAVE THE CREATORS website? i never hear about it?

are usefull?:)

New 3rd party vendor for NT7. Their primary purpose is to develop indis that eliminate "noise" from the market to enable the trader to better develop and spot identification of long and short trade setups. 10 day Trial for all their indicators.

http://www.factratrading.com/. Cheers.

@CashManic:

I'm glad to see you. I hope you feel better.

For me these tools are worth nothing, but maybe I don't know how to use it...

I suppose, yamantaka ask for edu them (not very clearly).

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7lmx5z

pw: indo%investasi

Usage of Bar Slots:

FactraDailyBarsType -> Custom8

FactraMinuteBars -> Custom7

FactraDynamicRange -> Custom9 -> conflict with o_f_a

@CashManic:

Usage of Bar Slots:

Greetings admis! Wow nice work mate. I see you are faster than ever! Yeah Taka-san is probably interested in wanting to demo their Breakout indi.Thank you admis. I do feel much better. A lot less chest pain now.Thanks again buddy! Cheers!:)

@CashManic:

Usage of Bar Slots:

Being able to test these softwares to pick and choose what really works is a tremendous advantage to me. I don't think I could compete in this endeavour without it. All I am after is just to replace the livelihood that evil men have taken from me, repeatedly. So I am profoundly grateful to you and others whose selfless contributions make all of this possible. I think I will name my next child Admis. :)

May God protect and bless you and yours, W.

Being able to test these softwares to pick and choose what really works is a tremendous advantage to me. I don't think I could compete in this endeavour without it. All I am after is just to replace the livelihood that evil men have taken from me, repeatedly. So I am profoundly grateful to you and others whose selfless contributions make all of this possible. I think I will name my next child Admis. :)

May God protect and bless you and yours, W.

Thank you for very kind words, but please, do not name your child "admis", he/she can feel uncomfortable in the future ...;)

Let God bless you and yours too.

@CashManic:

Welcome back. Nice to see u again.I was looking at "Factra Advanced breakout" just wondering these are real time like Navi trend or delayed by 3-6 bars. Please share if u checked in real time.

If some other fellow Trader checked it real time please feed back

Thanks and Regards

Navi wont repaint if you usecobc=true.

Navi is really not an indicator ( at least the one that creates the triangles) - what you have a bar that breaks down ( for example on an upward move ) and CLOSES BELLOW the current bar then it will produce the triangle signal as long as it was touching the keltner at that time.

You dont even need a navi indicator to see that.

Now- if the previous bar low was broken to the downside BUT the CURRENT BAR then goes up and ending closing above the previous one then you dont need a short signal because it was a ghost or a fake down signal.

I used to have the navi on false but changed it to true - this way i have less signals that are true and not disappearing on me, its a little delayed entry but i rather have that than too many fake signals.

Traderbeauty-Jane

@CashManic:

Welcome back. Nice to see u again.I was looking at "Factra Advanced breakout" just wondering these are real time like Navi trend or delayed by 3-6 bars. Please share if u checked in real time.

If some other fellow Trader checked it real time please feed back

Thanks and Regards

sukhsan,please check your PM. Thanks

Admis- thanks for the chart- need to test fractal and see if its signals are better.

You cannot take every navi signal because you will lose - unless its a strong smooth move/trend.

Our job as traders is to filter the navi signals and to decide which signals we are going to actually take.

for example-if the market is going up you should look for long navi as long as the legs are not too small ( meaning congestion and consolidation and you dont want to be there).

You can take a short as long as its at 1.272 or 1.618 fib extension with no problems.

Again- NAVI is not actually an indicator- all it does is giving you a signal when the previous bar low was broken to the downside ( on an up move) thats it.

Traderbeauty-Jane