FBS - FBS.com

Hoang Long

FBS awards:

1.Best Forex Broker Asia 2012

We are pleased to announce that FBS won the “Best Forex Broker Asia” at the World Finance* Foreign Exchange Awards 2012.

bestasia.jpg

2.Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

We are proud to announce that FBS company has been awarded as “Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012” by Global Banking & Finance Review Awards*. This award is a recognition of the achievement and the high level of services offered by FBS.

fastest.png

3. Best Mini Forex Broker 2011

FBS has received the annual World Finance Award 2011 from the authoritative British magazine World Finance and is honored as «Best Mini Forex Broker». This award is the result of the efficient work and the high-quality services FBS provides.

minip.png

4. Best Mini Forex Broker 2010

On the 18th and 19th of March FBS took part in the ShowFx World exhibition. During the event representatives of FBS met different investors, advised on Forex trading, informed about plans and outlook for the future of FBS at our exhibition stand.

mini2010.png

source: http://www.fbs.com/awards

FBS really good broker... evidenced by several awards that have been received by FBS... and i feel comfortable trading with this broker....

I agree with you, all of this award are a prove that FBS really give us the best service and we can get everything that we need for trading from FBS ^^

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you, all of this award are a prove that FBS really give us the best service and we can get everything that we need for trading from FBS ^^

and with several awards will make FBS to be trusted broker to trading.. :)

Absolutely bro, I hope with get more award FBS will do more better and better again for us ^^ I'm sure it will, so FBS will get more award from it

I heard that the rate is not too good? And we have to pay extra fee to do transfer our funds into our bank account? it's that true?

If we use Fasapay to withdrawal we will get BCA rate,

and you are right, we have to pay extra fee when we transfer our money to our bank account.

I have tried it last week.

I heard that the rate is not too good? And we have to pay extra fee to do transfer our funds into our bank account? it's that true?

If we use Fasapay to withdrawal we will get BCA rate,

and you are right, we have to pay extra fee when we transfer our money to our bank account.

I have tried it last week.

ou, so the rate is same like we use BCA to do WD,,, But I think many traders are very dissapointed with maintenance of LR that quite long because if we use LR to deposit we can get an extra 3% deposit bonus from FBS ^^

Absolutely bro, I hope with get more award FBS will do more better and better again for us ^^ I'm sure it will, so FBS will get more award from it

yeah.. i believe about it, because FBS has mission is to provide traders with the highest service level....

Absolutely bro, it all for the succes for the traders who trading with FBS ^^ So I'm very glad have to found broker like FBS

ou, so the rate is same like we use BCA to do WD,,, But I think many traders are very dissapointed with maintenance of LR that quite long because if we use LR to deposit we can get an extra 3% deposit bonus from FBS ^^

Yeah, we will get 30% deposit bonus and add 3% if we make deposit using Liberty Reserve,

and now liberty reserve has finished their maintenance,

we can use it as before.

Yeah, we will get 30% deposit bonus and add 3% if we make deposit using Liberty Reserve,

and now liberty reserve has finished their maintenance,

we can use it as before.

yeah, miss Maory82... now, we can access LR sites to do transaction with our FBS account..

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

999es.jpg

Dear all..update for 999 FBS demo contest:

999310812.jpg

Looks good, three indonesian trader in the top ten position.

But the balance from Indonesian traders are really far from the top three position bro, hmm keep doing your best until the end all... Nothing to loose because if we can't win this time, we can participate again next time on this FBS demo contest ^^

FBS acc. type:

Micro

“Micro” account is ideal for beginner traders. This account type allows to test your trading strategy in real conditions.

Standard

“Standard” account is the next step in trader’s professional growth. It perfectly suits investors who have already developed and tested their trading strategies and now can focus on risks minimization and profit maximization.

Unlimited

“Unlimited” account is close to the real market conditions and is designed for proficient traders and investors.

acctype.jpg

Dear all...

lets join and share our trading experience in FBS trader forum:

forumfortrader.jpg

We can gain alot of experience in this FBS trader forum too..and share our trading strategy..:)'

link: http://forumfortrader.com/

yeah, we can get many experience from other FBS traders in FBS trader forum... let's share our experience happy.gif

don't forget to post our prediction, tomorrow is the last day for post our prediction in

Predict NFP Contest...

https://www.facebook...402976849756294

Here the result for NFP prediction contest :

“Predict NFP”: contest results

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for August is 96K.

Firman Efex gave the closest answer. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner!

Kind regards,

FBS

FBS partneships program give you many advantages:

FBS Partnership program is pretty straight-forward: you attract customers and receive commission on their trading. Moreover, you don’t need to invest your own money, neither do you need to have a deep knowledge of Forex market. Your desire to run and develop your own business is enough.

partm.jpg

more info: http://www.fbs.com/partners-advantages

FBS Advantages

Trading with FBS

• Leverage
    FBS offers flexible leverage starting from 1:1 up to 1:500.
  • Fixed and floating spread
    FBS offers 3 types of accounts designed to meet the needs of various groups of traders.
  • No requotes
    With FBS you may enjoy Forex trading with NO requotes.
  • Swap-free accounts
    You may apply for it via e-mail to [email protected]
  • Scalping is allowed
    There are no restrictions for scalping.
  • Trading platforms
    FBS operates on Metatrader 4 platform, which is also available for mobile devices and smartphones.

awardsd.jpg

more information: http://www.fbs.com/advantages

don't forget to post our prediction, tomorrow is the last day for post our prediction in

Predict NFP Contest...

https://www.facebook...402976849756294

Here the result for NFP prediction contest :

“Predict NFP”: contest results

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for August is 96K.

Firman Efex gave the closest answer. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner!

Kind regards,

FBS

Thank for the information, sir... And congratulation for the winner who get a brand t-shirt from FBS... :)