FBS - FBS.com

Hoang Long

Dear all...

a good news for Indonesian trader:

Now you can choose the Jakarta, Indonesia server..more faster...

jakrta.jpg

always profit with FBS "The best forex broker in Asia 2012"

l5ql4yfq.jpg

great, now we can feel the faster server than before ^^ I have not been try it, so do you have try it yourself? Are it's more fast than others server that you often use?

nice, very happy to know this... I'm sure we can feel faster server by choose this server =D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, I think maybe it still can changed bro... so let's just see for the final result later ^^

Today is the last day for FBS demo contest,

everything can still be happen.

Just wait and see, hopefully the best result for Indonesian traders.

The Indonesian trader stay in second position...

i hope the next 999 FBS demo contest...The Indonesian trader will be in the 1,2,3 position..;)

From the FBS website I see that unexpectedly none Indonesian traders on the top three winner for now... But I think it still a very hard job to do, so I keep very proud of him.. Hopefully on the next contest Indonesian traders can be the first winner ^^

Unexpectedly now there's no Indonesian traders on the top three position, very sad to know that because Indonesian trader have dominated this contest before... But never mind let's just keep the spirit to doing our best again on the FBS demo contest next time =D

nice spirit bro, I'm believe more hard we work it mean more better result that we can earn... So let's work harder in the next FBS demo contest ^^ viva Indonesian traders, I hope we can dominated this contest next time it held again

Dear all...

a good news for Indonesian trader:

Now you can choose the Jakarta, Indonesia server..more faster...

jakrta.jpg

always profit with FBS "The best forex broker in Asia 2012"

l5ql4yfq.jpg

great, now we can feel the faster server than before ^^ I have not been try it, so do you have try it yourself? Are it's more fast than others server that you often use?

nice, very happy to know this... I'm sure we can feel faster server by choose this server =D

Let's try it ourself bro, I'm sure too this server will give us more better connection than before...With the local server that FBS give for Indonesian traders, it show to us that FBS always do improvement more and more to make the clients more comfortable to trading with FBS, nice ^^

FBS is verry concern about security for thier client:

1. Withdrawals only to verified account details
    You can only withdraw funds to the same account you used for deposit. Therefore the funds can not be withdrawn to anywhere else but your own bank or e-currency account.
  2. Withdrawals confirmation via SMS
    Every withdrawal request is confirmed by a one-time SMS-code. Therefore only you can confirm your withdrawal.
  3. Secured login to your Personal Area
    SSL-protected Personal Area login makes your password safe and secure. So no one but you can access your personal area.
  4. Passwords recovery via SMS
    The most critical passwords can be recovered only after the SMS-code confirmation.
  5. Personal Area access logs
    We store complete access logs. You can always check the time and IP address of access to your Personal Area. n case of unauthorized access you should always contact our Customer Support.
  6. Segregated bank accounts
    Your funds are stored in the segregated bank accounts, which are used to separate company’s money from clients’ funds. Being a regulated broker, FBS has to observe the strict international requirements for the minimal equity capital as well as be audited periodically.

FBS is verry concern about security for thier client:

1. Withdrawals only to verified account details
    You can only withdraw funds to the same account you used for deposit. Therefore the funds can not be withdrawn to anywhere else but your own bank or e-currency account.
  2. Withdrawals confirmation via SMS
    Every withdrawal request is confirmed by a one-time SMS-code. Therefore only you can confirm your withdrawal.
  3. Secured login to your Personal Area
    SSL-protected Personal Area login makes your password safe and secure. So no one but you can access your personal area.
  4. Passwords recovery via SMS
    The most critical passwords can be recovered only after the SMS-code confirmation.
  5. Personal Area access logs
    We store complete access logs. You can always check the time and IP address of access to your Personal Area. n case of unauthorized access you should always contact our Customer Support.
  6. Segregated bank accounts
    Your funds are stored in the segregated bank accounts, which are used to separate company’s money from clients’ funds. Being a regulated broker, FBS has to observe the strict international requirements for the minimal equity capital as well as be audited periodically.

nice, now we can be more feel safe in our transaction with out FBS account ^^ Really glad that FBS really pay attention to our funds safety on trading with FBS

Here are the final guesses for Forecast contest

Eternity - 1.2845

rmjm - 1.2140

bonny - 1.2522

riki143 - 1.2634

demren - 1.2533

ridwans75 - 1.2909

lollabun - 1.2808

uncle gober - 1.1878

motiurbd - 1.2350

soegoen - 1.2823

maory82 - 1.2778

khodam fx - 1.2222

qlink - 1.2160

Ashvini - 1.2325

firmanta - 1.2222

mifta - 1.2270

akhi agus - 1.2259

gaban - 1.18

ujhe - 1.1935

theos - 1.2391

khadaffi - 1.2200

dollar - 1.2700

fgold - 1.1808

tweety trader - 1.2305

piramida - 1.2111

widhie75 - 1.2157

gandha - 1.1888

strawberry - 1.2604

Mang_ncep - 1.2277

abory - 1.2412

baraya - 1.1919

kaito kid - 1.2292

pas - 1.2002

sahayat - 1.2345

nullahfx - 1.2121

Wynna SuJu - 1.1934

warstg - 1.2141

dodol88 - 1.2215

Winner will be announced on 30th July 2012.

Good luck everyone

fbs is best company at forex platform. it provide nice review of the market.

I agree with you, so it's really true that we can get be really useful by look for market review from FBS ^^ It will help us to make decision what we must do on our trading to get profit ^^

Here are the final guesses for Forecast contest

Eternity - 1.2845

rmjm - 1.2140

bonny - 1.2522

riki143 - 1.2634

demren - 1.2533

ridwans75 - 1.2909

lollabun - 1.2808

uncle gober - 1.1878

motiurbd - 1.2350

soegoen - 1.2823

maory82 - 1.2778

khodam fx - 1.2222

qlink - 1.2160

Ashvini - 1.2325

firmanta - 1.2222

mifta - 1.2270

akhi agus - 1.2259

gaban - 1.18

ujhe - 1.1935

theos - 1.2391

khadaffi - 1.2200

dollar - 1.2700

fgold - 1.1808

tweety trader - 1.2305

piramida - 1.2111

widhie75 - 1.2157

gandha - 1.1888

strawberry - 1.2604

Mang_ncep - 1.2277

abory - 1.2412

baraya - 1.1919

kaito kid - 1.2292

pas - 1.2002

sahayat - 1.2345

nullahfx - 1.2121

Wynna SuJu - 1.1934

warstg - 1.2141

dodol88 - 1.2215

Winner will be announced on 30th July 2012.

Good luck everyone

I saw that EUR was bullish this morning, hopefully I will be the lucky trader who win $150. ( but its' look impossible, my guess very very far ...........)

edit.gif

“999” contest results

Untitled-1.png

Dear traders!

On the 20th of July “999” demo contest was over. Today we are pleased to announce its results.

Special prize from FBS – FBS MasterCard – is taken by a participant from India with 244554 contest account number.

Third place is taken by a trader from Estonia with 284522 account number and 133223.63 USD balance. He gets 111 USD from FBS.

Second place is given to a contestant from Russia with 282971 account number and 176318.46 USD balance. The participant receives 333 USD on his trading account.

First place is taken by a contestant from Ukraine with account number 287774. His balance reached 180211.79 USD by the end of the contest. The trader gets 555 USD from FBS.

FBS congratulates the winners and thanks all the participants for the intensive trading and unquenchable will to win.

We are happy to inform you that registration for the next “999” Contest starts on the 24th of July.

Don’t miss your opportunity to enjoy trading with FBS and get worthy prizes for it.

Registration for 999 is open

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 11:45

Dear traders!

Registration for “999”demo-contest has already opened.

Untitled-1.png

Don’t miss your chance to take part in the most favourite demo-contest between traders and win real money!

The idea of “999” is very simple: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance and 1:100 leverage in it. You can trade 28 currency pairs and EAs are allowed.

The winners of “999” contest will be 3 participants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period. The total prize fund is $999. Participant with the lowest deposit will get FBS MasterCard as a consolation Prize from FBS.

Period of the contest: 07.08.12-07.09.12

Registration is open from 24.07.12 to 06.08.12

Take part and win! Get all the luck!

Contest details

Registration

Dear traders!

Untitled-1.png

Don’t miss your chance to take part in the most favourite demo-contest between traders and win real money!

The idea of “999” is very simple: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance and 1:100 leverage in it. You can trade 28 currency pairs and EAs are allowed.

The winners of “999” contest will be 3 participants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period. The total prize fund is $999. Participant with the lowest deposit will get FBS MasterCard as a consolation Prize from FBS.

Contest details

Registration

Thanks alot for your information...

We can learn more from this contest...

The participants are thousand..around the wolrd..

The prizes are withdrawable..;)

“999” contest results

Untitled-1.png

Dear traders!

On the 20th of July “999” demo contest was over. Today we are pleased to announce its results.

Special prize from FBS – FBS MasterCard – is taken by a participant from India with 244554 contest account number.

Third place is taken by a trader from Estonia with 284522 account number and 133223.63 USD balance. He gets 111 USD from FBS.

Second place is given to a contestant from Russia with 282971 account number and 176318.46 USD balance. The participant receives 333 USD on his trading account.

First place is taken by a contestant from Ukraine with account number 287774. His balance reached 180211.79 USD by the end of the contest. The trader gets 555 USD from FBS.

FBS congratulates the winners and thanks all the participants for the intensive trading and unquenchable will to win.

We are happy to inform you that registration for the next “999” Contest starts on the 24th of July.

Don’t miss your opportunity to enjoy trading with FBS and get worthy prizes for it.

Congratulation for the winner ! we wait for you to share your staretgy here. Give me more learn from the champion strategy.

Dear traders!

Untitled-1.png

Contest details

Registration

Nice, the time to prepapre our self to the next contest, don't be late to register and prepare our best strategy. Good luck for all.

“999” contest results

Untitled-1.png

Dear traders!

Congratulation for the winner ! we wait for you to share your staretgy here. Give me more learn from the champion strategy.

yup, congratulation for all the winner... I hope you all can share your strategy in trading for win this contest with us ^^

Dear traders!

Untitled-1.png

Contest details

Registration

Nice, the time to prepapre our self to the next contest, don't be late to register and prepare our best strategy. Good luck for all.

Right, let's do our best in this FBS demo contest all... Let's show the world our ability in trading,, Everyone have a same chance to win this contest so keep the spirit bro ^^

The winner for forecast contest has been announcement here

you can check it and say "congratulation to Tweety trader"

this prize is the best prize for the great market analysis.

wow..Mr. Tweety verry lucky this time..

the prize is good..$150 and withdrawable...

not much broker give the withdrawable prize...FBS is the best...until now...:)

New contest from FBS...

“Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” ..;)

Link: http://www.facebook....393785890675390

I cannot open my old facebook, I already made the new one, but I cannot post my prediction for NFP in facebook, anyone could help me ? doesn't want to miss my chance to get the prize.

Edited by Gaban