FBS - FBS.com

Hoang Long

Contest for the smartest traders of FBS?

Dear traders!

You have a real opportunity to show your analytical skills and get an exclusive prize from FBS.

On the 3rd of February at 12:30 GMT an influential statistic and economic indicator Nonfarm Payrolls will be published.

First one to post the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest and get an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

You may post your guess till 8.30 GMT on the 3rd of February on FBS Facebook page http://www.facebook....283660111687969

Good luck to all the participants!

This is the good news which I am waiting for FBS held to us, I want to get FBS T-Shirt, it's will be proud to use it.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contest for the smartest traders of FBS?

Dear traders!

You have a real opportunity to show your analytical skills and get an exclusive prize from FBS.

On the 3rd of February at 12:30 GMT an influential statistic and economic indicator Nonfarm Payrolls will be published.

First one to post the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest and get an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

You may post your guess till 8.30 GMT on the 3rd of February on FBS Facebook page http://www.facebook....283660111687969

Good luck to all the participants!

i am not participate on this contest hehehe

forgot to post my predict on facebook,, may be next month

This is for my friend from Indonesia, look at this :

2012-02-01_202940.jpg

http://www.fbs.com/9...ipants?type=cur

really nice to know Indonesian traders have shown up in this FBS demo contest, and look he get the first position,, wuah I hope he can survive in the top ten or maybe he can be the winner of this contest, =D

i am very proud of him,, then we hope can learn from him

Blackberry Promotion Results

Dear traders!

The Local Bank Deposit Promotion is regular promotion held by FBS. The promotion was held among FBS traders from Indonesia during 14 November 2011 till 30 December 2011. Traders deposited at Local Bank BCA and traded with FBS getting their profit!

Now we are happy to congratulate the winner on the receiving the prize!

The winner is Pundi Baroto from Jakarta who was lucky to get Blackberry!

We met the winner and asked him a few questions:

1. How did you find out about FBS?

My friend recommended me to trade with FBS

2. How long have you been trading with FBS?

I started trading with FBS about 1 year ago.

3. Where did you learn about Blackberry promotion?

I got email from FBS about the promotion and I also checked at FBS.com

4. What did you do to win?

I started to make regular deposits for my FBS trading account by Local Bank BCA, it is very convenient, fast and very good exchange rate, much better that Liberty Reserve.

5. Will you take part in other FBS contest and promotions?

Sure, I will be glad to join any contest and promotion that held by FBS

6. Would you recommend FBS to your friends?

I already recommend FBS to some friends and they are now very happy trading with FBS, just like me!

Hint: next Local Bank Deposit Promotion is coming soon - read FBS news to find out details!

Trade with FBS and be successful!

conratulation mr pundi, and please share in this forum

111111th trading account was opened in FBS!

Dear traders!

The account 111111 was opened by a trader from Malaysia who had no idea how lucky he was! For opening this account he received $1111 from FBS!

The lucky trader’s name is Mat Rodzi bin Hussin. We contacted to him and asked him a few questions and we would like to share his impressions with you:

1. How long have you been trading in FOREX?

I’ve been traded for 4 years, since 2008 I guess.

2. Why did you choose FBS as your broker?

FBS has IBs and qualified representatives who are happy to be contacted and always ready to help to resolve any trader’s issue. In addition, I am also convinced by the steadfastness and the background of a broker to trust it.

3. Did you take part in any other contests by FBS?

Yes. I took part in Green Drive and monthly “999” Demo Contest.

4. When you opened 111111 trading account did you expect to get a prize for that?

I never thought I would be so lucky and get the prize just for opening the trading account.

I consider this as a “thank you” gift from FBS to devoted customers.

5. What would you recommend to other traders?

FBS is very suitable for scalpers. There are no restrictions on time or pips to close a position. Execution is also fast and with no requotes.

Mat Rodzi bin Hussin is a lucky trader indeed! But how lucky are YOU? May be next time you will receive the prize!

i am very envy with you hehehehe

Dear traders!

The Local Bank Deposit Promotion is regular promotion held by FBS. The promotion was held among FBS traders from Indonesia during 14 November 2011 till 30 December 2011. Traders deposited at Local Bank BCA and traded with FBS getting their profit!

I started to make regular deposits for my FBS trading account by Local Bank BCA, it is very convenient, fast and very good exchange rate, much better that Liberty Reserve.

I already recommend FBS to some friends and they are now very happy trading with FBS, just like me!

Hint: next Local Bank Deposit Promotion is coming soon - read FBS news to find out details!

How lucky Mr. Pundi Baroto, he got blackberry just with deposit in BCA.

Congratulation Mr. Pundi !

Good News for us that need mobile in trading :)

Be mobile with FBS – trade on MetaTrader 4 on your iPhone!

Monday, February 6, 2012 - 09:30

Dear traders!

Trading with FBS becomes more convenient as now you can trade anytime and anywhere! FBS is happy to announce that now you can download the Mobile version of MetaTrader 4 terminal on your iPhone!

Since today the Mobile version for iPhone is available for all devices using iOS, such as iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It has many options for trader of any level of experience: all the tools and instruments available make trading even more pleasurable than before!

Now you can trade in any place of the world and see the quotes on your device’s screen any time you need it. Ability to control your trading with minimum traffic is the great advantage of mobile terminal.

Download MetaTrader 4 mobile for free and enjoy trading!

See the details here: http://www.fbs.com/platforms

This is for my friend from Indonesia, look at this :

2012-02-01_202940.jpg

http://www.fbs.com/9...ipants?type=cur

really nice to know Indonesian traders have shown up in this FBS demo contest, and look he get the first position,, wuah I hope he can survive in the top ten or maybe he can be the winner of this contest, =D

i am very proud of him,, then we hope can learn from him

let's hope that he can be the winner of this FBS demo contest so we can learn more from him =D

Dear traders!

How lucky Mr. Pundi Baroto, he got blackberry just with deposit in BCA.

Congratulation Mr. Pundi !

wow,, very lucky bro, get new Blackberry just to have deposit with BCA for his FBS account. really nice bro =D anyway congratulation for your new Blackberry sir =D

Edited by firmanta

Dear traders!

Trading with FBS becomes more convenient as now you can trade anytime and anywhere! FBS is happy to announce that now you can download the Mobile version of MetaTrader 4 terminal on your iPhone!

Since today the Mobile version for iPhone is available for all devices using iOS, such as iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It has many options for trader of any level of experience: all the tools and instruments available make trading even more pleasurable than before!

Now you can trade in any place of the world and see the quotes on your device’s screen any time you need it. Ability to control your trading with minimum traffic is the great advantage of mobile terminal.

nice, FBS really understand us,,, FBS really follow the technology improvement so FBS can make every traders more comfortable to trading with new gadget like Iphone .. =D

Dear traders!

So, we can trading anywhere using our Iphone now. This will make us more satisfied with FBS service.

Dear traders!

So, we can trading anywhere using our Iphone now. This will make us more satisfied with FBS service.

Sure, with mobile platform we can monitoring the market. But this platform is design for iphone only? How about android?

Dear traders!

Sure, with mobile platform we can monitoring the market. But this platform is design for iphone only? How about android?

We have to ask to FBS about it, I hope that platform not just for Iphone only, but also the other smartphone.

Dear traders!

We have to ask to FBS about it, I hope that platform not just for Iphone only, but also the other smartphone.

I hope so too... You know that Ipad is an expensive one... I can't afford to buy that :(

Unfortunately this promotion has been closed at December 31, 2011. I hope FBS will held this promotion again next time.

so we can't get again Blackberry prize if we deposit with local bank? hmm, I really hope that FBS will held this promotion again next time too.. or maybe FBS can change the prize with Iphone maybe? heu =D

I hope so too... You know that Ipad is an expensive one... I can't afford to buy that :(

right, it would very more usefull to all traders if we can use not just Iphone for mobile platform,, hopefully FBS will make anothers mobile platform like for android or blackberry =D

Yep, I am really waiting for FBS to release mt4 for android platform too bro. I am not afford to have an Iphone for now...

FBS always cares about its clients!

FBS provides its clients with an opportunity to insure their deposits. If a trader loses his/her deposit, FBS will give the money back!

Insurance details: http://www.fbs.com/breakeven

FBS - your ideal broker! Try out FBS advantages: get 25 % deposit bonus and Honda Insight Hybrid! www.fbs.com

Dear all..

Update 999 FBS Demo contest (until feb 13th, 2012 8:08 AM (+7GMT)):

13feb2012.jpg

source: http://www.fbs.com/9...ipants?type=cur

Came on all!!! keep spirit!!!! :)

I didn't have MC, but I can't hope that I can reach top ten, it's very far from my balance now.

same with you, it's really hard to compete in this FBS demo contest,, all of the traders on the top 100 are all a great traders, so it will very hard to beat them all