FBS - FBS.com

Hoang Long

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Predict NFP (February)

this is the link: http://www.facebook....305448719509108

Yes... I am waiting for this announcement... Thanks FBS, finally I have chance for get FBS T'Shirt cool.gif

Hopefully this time my predict will be the right number.

yep, same with me. from the first I join FBS, I have really want to get that T-Shirt from FBS =D but I'm never win this contest T_T hopefully this time is my luck to get the prize

Me too, bro. I never win in many contest which held by FBS. Hopefully my fortune stay beside me this time.

hmm, keep the spirit bro let's always participate on all contest that FBS held, believe that one day we can be the winner for that contest =D

Yes, always keep the spirit up... Someday who know we are really i lucky day get the prizes from FBS :D

i have a valid info..

FBS boss and Ms Dania..will be come in Indonesia at March 10th, 2012...they will have a tour in Indonesia...in several city: Jakarta - Bandung - Solo...If you want meet them directly let us go to FBS office in Jakarta on Saturday, 10 March 2012 from 10:00 ~ 14:00 (+7GMT)...:)

Waw, this is a good info. So FBS will make a road tour forex to Indonesia?

i have a valid info..

FBS boss and Ms Dania..will be come in Indonesia at March 10th, 2012...they will have a tour in Indonesia...in several city: Jakarta - Bandung - Solo...If you want meet them directly let us go to FBS office in Jakarta on Saturday, 10 March 2012 from 10:00 ~ 14:00 (+7GMT)...:)

wuah, really nice info =D really proud that the high position from FBS personnel will come to Indonesia =D but I can't be there because I have on my work on the others city in Indonesia ><

hmm, keep the spirit bro let's always participate on all contest that FBS held, believe that one day we can be the winner for that contest =D

Yeah, FBS gives us a lot of opportunity, so don't waste all of them, always try and never give up. Keep spirit, bro !

absolutely, FBS have held many contest and promotion for us that really useful to help us more good in trading =D thanks FBS

i have a valid info..

wuah, really nice info =D really proud that the high position from FBS personnel will come to Indonesia =D but I can't be there because I have on my work on the others city in Indonesia ><

FBS really pay attention to clients from Indonesia. Up came all the way to Indonesia. This may be a good sign that FBS actually be the best option broker

FBS really pay attention to clients from Indonesia. Up came all the way to Indonesia. This may be a good sign that FBS actually be the best option broker

I believe that FBS is the best broker for me now, because I really enjoyable and comfortable trading with FBS =D hopefully in the near time FBS can held seminar here

Not just give Indonesian trader many way to transaction with FBS like local deposit or using LR, but also came to Indonesia. FBS really care to their client.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

I believe that FBS is the best broker for me now, because I really enjoyable and comfortable trading with FBS =D hopefully in the near time FBS can held seminar here

With their server and their service to us, FBS will be the best broker as long as we stay in this bussiness.

Yep, lucky we are currently using the FBS. We get all we need. A good server, a best service, a great news analytic market.

Not just give Indonesian trader many way to transaction with FBS like local deposit or using LR, but also came to Indonesia. FBS really care to their client.

Thats right. I've heard this month FBS team will comes and visit Indonesia.

Thats a good news for us.

I hope FBS making some forex seminar and provide something useful for us.

Yep, lucky we are currently using the FBS. We get all we need. A good server, a best service, a great news analytic market.

absolutely, I think every trader who have feel an advantages from FBS will be feel very lucky because of it =D yeah, a good server really help us not to miss our position that we want to take

yeah, I know it too. FBS Boss and Mrs. Daniya will visit FBS office in Indonesia, I really hope they held seminar too in Indonesia =D

yeah, I know it too. FBS Boss and Mrs. Daniya will visit FBS office in Indonesia, I really hope they held seminar too in Indonesia =D

It's look like we can meet them in FBS official representatives in Jakarta, but I think there no seminar this time, maybe next time FBS will hold seminar to us.

hmm, so what is they purpose to visit FBS office in Indonesia? Or maybe they will give a doorprize to a trader have come on their visit?

We'll wait for that. I do hope so. I will attend for that seminar if it really held by FBS in Indonesia.

Have you read announcement fro predict NFP contest ? I got this from FBS websites :

“Predict NFP”: contest results

Friday, March 9, 2012 - 16:30

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for February is 227000.

Maory Aryani’s guess 230000 is the closest one. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner.

Kind regards,

FBS

Congratulation to sist Maory, how lucky she was, she got FBS T-shirt just from her baby's typewriting.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

★★★ “Predict NFP”: contest results ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Friday, March 9, 2012 - 16:30

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for January is 227000.

Maory Aryani’s guess is the closest one. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

fbstshirtnew.gif

Congratulations to the winner.

Kind regards,

FBS

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

awa_2010.pnglogo_en.pngawa_2011.png

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011