The box

yamantaka

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, Yam...I really have not interest in this. I use this in my manual trading....I have no time to test yet another system, that I would have to pay to play...I've done enough for now...-Nate

Nate, the coder I use is a partner with me on this so he can't help. I think you should budget $1000 depending on the amount of other features you want beyond the signal generator.

The beauty of an auto trader is it can give you options on which box trades to take. Of course, you could do this manually, too.

In this example, I only wanted shorts and they had to be the primary trade out of the box, not the secondary one. Again 3 trades and modest daily goal hit. Will it always be this good? Probably not, but trading is a business of probabilities (and some luck).

http://i59.tinypic.com/2q8vka8.jpg

Edited by yamantaka

GM guys

@yamantaka do you have the Ninjatrader automatic strategy for the PPTBOX??

let me know please

thank you

regards

I wrote numerous times I created an ATS of the box. I also wrote it's not for sale. I also wrote if you have the source code for the indicator and you want an autotrader, hire a competent Ninjascript consultant to create one that's right for you. I will not write this again.