The box

yamantaka

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Yamataka, Is the P@P@T indi modified much or did you just put an auto trader code in it? Those products are fast...it took me about 1.5 years to get used to the CL, and these seem even faster...I see why you need an auto to cath the breakout. Good Job...when time allows could you PM. Also, I could provide some free coding...let me know.-Nate

No modification was done.

Guest gavetso

YAMANTAKA there is a error in your profit declaration in your chrats According your post and configuration the correct Slipage must be 6 ticks

then the Profit curve is negative please

YAMANTAKA there is a error in your profit declaration in your chrats According your post and configuration the correct Slipage must be 6 ticks

then the Profit curve is negative please

gavetso, I have no clue what you're talking about and I really don't care either. I can't help but notice you have not given one single "Thanks" since you've been a member. This thread is obviously not for you so please refrain from further posting.

Thanks for your cooperation and good luck.

Hi Yamantaka, I think what gavetso is referring too is that the rumor of the bars-RS need to have a tick offset (slippage) of the the bar length plus one tick.That was a BMT rumor...since I have never seen anything from the maker. When you trade those bars that doesn't match up from what I have seen. I do know when running an auto in is nice to have the bars coded into the auto so slippage is not abig factor...FWIW. Good job on what you are dong.-Nate Now back to my cave.

gavetso, I have no clue what you're talking about and I really don't care either. I can't help but notice you have not given one single "Thanks" since you've been a member. This thread is obviously not for you so please refrain from further posting.

Thanks for your cooperation and good luck.

Hi Yamantaka, I think what gavetso is referring too is that the rumor of the bars-RS need to have a tick offset (slippage) of the the bar length plus one tick.That was a BMT rumor...since I have never seen anything from the maker. When you trade those bars that doesn't match up from what I have seen. I do know when running an auto in is nice to have the bars coded into the auto so slippage is not abig factor...FWIW. Good job on what you are dong.-Nate Now back to my cave.

Hi Nate. The latest version of the bars gives very good backtest results compared to live trading. In addition, I have a custom historical fill algo that corrects the default NT method of calculation which was miserable for ANY tick based bar. An examination of the posted charts shows slippage of a tick or two in realtime. I've been running this live for 2 months and the most amount of slippage I've seen is 3 ticks.

Most importantly, the trade signal comes when a bar closes out of the box, so the Renko backtest issue is rather moot.

Edited by yamantaka

Guest gavetso

tellme the reason why always i try follow or post somthing you begin attack people?

im thinking youare really a Vendor with some Psicosis about Competitors or ghost competitors

Easy man here may be you will find REAL VENDORS BEHING newiew mask or Pigtraders with SUPER TRADER MASK

I don't mind criticism, but only if the critic knows what he's talking about. In this instance, the critic doesn't have a clue about the strategy or its code as evidenced by his marked up charts.

Furthermore, I find his vendor accusations distasteful and hypocritical. Why? Because he has tried on many occasions to sell his coding services when others here have requested help on indicators and strategies. Not once has he offered to do anything for free. It's always "PM me for a quote." So who's the vendor here?

As a result, I will ignore this member and not respond to any of his posts. Thank you for your understanding.

Guest gavetso

what is your problme with people behind development business? im working 3 years with .net company not only works in ninjatrader we works coding for other niches. and i never advertise any related to this company. when i offer a qoute work is becase the people need understund a CLEAR thing here

i can share and help to educate a indicator or share a idea

but if you need a complete indicator research this is a JOB here in chine and anyqhere.

imnot disguises with your company

im trying several times to share ideas or modified systems here but poeple still loking for holly grails

@Gavetso-You sure know how to make friends and influence people-NOT-Nate

what is your problme with people behind development business? im working 3 years with .net company not only works in ninjatrader we works coding for other niches. and i never advertise any related to this company. when i offer a qoute work is becase the people need understund a CLEAR thing here

but if you need a complete indicator research this is a JOB here in chine and anyqhere.

im trying several times to share ideas or modified systems here but poeple still loking for holly grails

Perhaps it irks people that you have never used your Thanks button. Have you ever been helped by anyone here? Then show your gratitude with a Thanks. With the cost of Thanks being so low these days, we can all afford to be generous with them. :)

It's a small thing. But people are funny like that sometimes.

W

Good morning everyone.

You recall I said not to trade FDAX on Friday. The strategy's algorithm identified Friday in a losing diurnal cycle. Thus, I don't risk money Friday.

However, after being accused by gavesto of trying to mislead you with smoke and mirrors, I felt a need to bury his false accusation and ran the strategy overnight live in Sim mode to prove him wrong and clear my good name. :) The "Enforce immediate fills" box was unchecked as it always is when I test to get the most accurate results. Ninja's simulator, as you may know, is almost as close to live broker trading results.

Four trades were taken, 3 winners and 1 loser. You can see the exits and entries below. Do you see any trades with 6 ticks of slippage as proffered by gavesto? I think the images speak for themselves.

http://i61.tinypic.com/16lk19z.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/oro64n.jpg

Edited by yamantaka
typo