The box

yamantaka

yamantaka, are you manually trading on that system signals, or its fully automated system? Did you try to put buy/sell stops outside the box and see if its gets executed and fill you?

Fully automated. Manual traders--which I was for some time--can place Limit or Stop Limit orders at the price where you know the trade will trigger. More often than not, the formation of the box (and it's alert) gives enough notice to do that. The autotrader took the trades at Market in the above example, but has the option for Limit and SL.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is your problme with people behind development business? im working 3 years with .net company not only works in ninjatrader we works coding for other niches. and i never advertise any related to this company. when i offer a qoute work is becase the people need understund a CLEAR thing here

i can share and help to educate a indicator or share a idea

but if you need a complete indicator research this is a JOB here in chine and anyqhere.

imnot disguises with your company

im trying several times to share ideas or modified systems here but poeple still loking for holly grails

gavetso, your inbox is full, please empty your inbox so that I can PM you. thanks!

Guest gavetso

I'm definitely interested to follow and support this idea for the BOX system I’m working closely with it using CL a think is interesting system but need some tweaks and ideas to control drawdown

I see Yaman… using it as Scalper i think the Goal in this System is have the possibility to keep 1 Runner always when movement is Huge.

i will post the Automatic strat for Free and my indicator version to all Following the System ill post outside Indoinvestasi. Because i think is necessary build a serious community interested not only Get free indicators and system

Also interested to bring ideas to create a good system for free for all.

i will try to create a domain with wordpress to build a blog enterily dedicated to THE BOX idea.

finally Yaman... i never understund why youare obsession with my participation into Indoinvestasi forum

you always reviews if someone here not post the stratas or send only Screens and you make the same NOW! where is your strat???posted where is your Magical? Slipga algofill system for backtest?

I’m developer and i never hide that and i never related my work in a company with Indo because obviously Indo is a Pirate Forum and i can’t lose my JOB

Edited by gavetso

Fully automated. Manual traders--which I was for some time--can place Limit or Stop Limit orders at the price where you know the trade will trigger. More often than not, the formation of the box (and it's alert) gives enough notice to do that. The autotrader took the trades at Market in the above example, but has the option for Limit and SL.

Is the autotrader an actual product or a custom trader by you? If its a product can you tell us the company name? You mentioned Prediction Point and Ninjacator but I couldn't them listing any autotrader.

Thanks.

Is the autotrader an actual product or a custom trader by you? If its a product can you tell us the company name? You mentioned Prediction Point and Ninjacator but I couldn't them listing any autotrader.

Thanks.

The product is not commercially available but anyone could hire a programmer and make it if they have the source code.

My point in starting this thread wasn't to focus on the autotrader per se, but to demonstrate how the indicator can be employed profitably as it is. This is one of the few indicators I found useful. The autotrader allows me to test for profit targets, stops, best time of day to trade, as well as daily goals and more.

I'm definitely interested to follow and support this idea for the BOX system I’m working closely with it using CL a think is interesting system but need some tweaks and ideas to control drawdown

I see Yaman… using it as Scalper i think the Goal in this System is have the possibility to keep 1 Runner always when movement is Huge.

i will post the Automatic strat for Free and my indicator version to all Following the System ill post outside Indoinvestasi. Because i think is necessary build a serious community interested not only Get free indicators and system

i will try to create a domain with wordpress to build a blog enterily dedicated to THE BOX idea.

finally Yaman... i never understund why youare obsession with my participation into Indoinvestasi forum

you always reviews if someone here not post the stratas or send only Screens and you make the same NOW! where is your strat???posted where is your Magical? Slipga algofill system for backtest?

I’m developer and i never hide that and i never related my work in a company with Indo because obviously Indo is a Pirate Forum and i can’t lose my JOB

Hi what do you mean by Following the System ill post outside Indoinvestasi?

Is there another forum or site you will post the autotrader/indicator?

thanks

Hi what do you mean by Following the System ill post outside Indoinvestasi?

Is there another forum or site you will post the autotrader/indicator?

thanks

He has promised to do this sort of thing in the past and nothing ever comes of it. If you really want a strategy, hire a competent C# programmer that you can also easily communicate with in your native language. Otherwise, you'll have headaches, cost overruns, and an inferior product.

Hi gavetso, I am confused (easily obviously LOL)

Why post your comments about what and where you are going to do something instead of simply sharing here? Where I'm hoping by your own admission you have reaped many rewards of the graciousness of the educators and contributors here,((THANKS to all of you!!) that have come and gone to this great site. Without them where are we, we are at the mercy of money hungry charlitains that care nothing about us and only want our money(which as has been proven a large % of the time, they are peddling ****!))--again THANKS to all contributors here!

Just my 2 cents and no disrespect intended!

Take care Have a great wknd!

Guest gavetso

i want beging with 1 system and work togueter to get a better system sometime ago i try to do that with Jay system but definitly i find serius and vogus entries problems so anybody was interested to support dieas to get it in a Solid system

NOW im interested to begin again with something like thata but more simple.

the BASE SYSTEM WILL BE THE BOX system

giveme some hours to buy the domain and get the blog ready to begin the Develop i will post indicators and strat i have and i made for me to begin a daily test

im actaully working only with CL if sombody have configurations or ideas to port to fdax or tf willbe great

defintly this system not works with INDEX FUTURES LIKE ES/NQ/YM

i want beging with 1 system and work togueter to get a better system sometime ago i try to do that with Jay system but definitly i find serius and vogus entries problems so anybody was interested to support dieas to get it in a Solid system

NOW im interested to begin again with something like thata but more simple.

the BASE SYSTEM WILL BE THE BOX system

giveme some hours to buy the domain and get the blog ready to begin the Develop i will post indicators and strat i have and i made for me to begin a daily test

im actaully working only with CL if sombody have configurations or ideas to port to fdax or tf willbe great

defintly this system not works with INDEX FUTURES LIKE ES/NQ/YM

G - I tried to reply to your pm but your pm box is full. Please let me know when you clean it up and I will send again.