Market Delta 11.2.10

Lenry

Market Delta 11.2.10

First download Market Delta 11.2.10 installer here ->

Copy & Paste the following in Hosts file (This stops Market Delta connecting back to its server and checking for updates and license etc)

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

127.0.0.1 marketdelta.com

127.0.0.1 www.marketdelta.com

127.0.0.1 www.linnsoft.com

127.0.0.1 linnsoft.com

Install program

Go to setup > configuration > AllowTrialActivation: True

Download filechck.dll

Paste in to Program Files/mkdelta/

When it asks to replace press YES

Run Market Delta

License is any first and last name

CODE: 246100006079192804

ID:64648

The "Trial" will stay at 29 days forever, i originally installed version 10.2.9 or something and updated to 11.2.10 (after deleting the information in the hosts file) and it still works!

I AM NOT 100% SURE IF THIS WORKS SO I NEED HELP AND CONFIRMATION!!

I have tried Interactive Brokers and IQ FEED but i can't get any data on the charts? I try to download the data and it say it is in progress then just stops and there is no information in the charts... i have also tried importing data from ASCII .txt files but still no data if anyone gets this working and manages to get charts with historical and live data from IB or IQFeed then i would appreciate it if you show us how to do it!

I have tried Interactive Brokers and IQ FEED but i can't get any data on the charts? I try to download the data and it say it is in progress then just stops and there is no information in the charts... i have also tried importing data from ASCII .txt files but still no data if anyone gets this working and manages to get charts with historical and live data from IB or IQFeed then i would appreciate it if you show us how to do it!

I also tried import data from ASCII.TXT files but no data was imported. It seems doesnt work. Im back to 10.3.14

I also tried import data from ASCII.TXT files but no data was imported. It seems doesnt work. Im back to 10.3.14

I had exactly same issues with previous 11.x versions when trying to import data from TXT files. It doesnt seem to work at all or its a restriction. Wonder if there's a solution to this problem

Edit: i cant send pms until my post count is 15 :)

Edited by pavel105

Any chance anyone could post a 10.6.8 or version 10.x.x market delta setup so i can try to import data and other feeds etc? I have read on a Russian forum that people are using version 11+ with data feeds and getting data on their charts, so i am trying to work out why mine wont do this.

If someone provide marketdelta 10.4.x setup file, I can make crack file. Previous marketdelta setup files are all deleted in marketdelta server. So I cant find setup files

As I know 10.5.5 10.6.8 don't work anymore. instead those, use 11 version. I think 10.4 versions are more flexible and enough to use.

There are several M@rket Delt@ subjects now at Indo Investasi and even within the subjects people address sub-subjects. The result is the beginning of a spagetthi look-a-like subject on M@rket Delt@. The Iwanhc method (all credits go to him so do not thank me, but send your thanks to Iwanhc !!!!!) still works great on the latest 11210. Different people will do different things on their machines so not all have the same history traces of M@rket Delt@ security (N@lpeiron) on their machines. But if you take a brand new machine out of the shop and follow Iwanhc method (exactly as it is described !!!!!!!!) then you should be set to go. However, if you did some actions regarding the Nalpeiron in the past on your machine with an earlier install (or attempt of install) of M@rket Delt@, be adviced that the N@lpeiron may (read: may) prevent the M@rket Delt@ from running ok based on medicines. If you reformat your drive, the N@lpeiron will still be there. The only way to get rid of the N@lpeiron security and be able to start from scratch is to use a hex-editor(this is also described in the M@rket Delt@ subjects). But please be aware: If you do not know what you are doing with a hex-editor, then you may make your machine non bootable anymore with all the issues related to that. So ask a friend who knows the hex-editor to help you out (or invest the time to do a self study to learn the hex-editor and the layout of the first sectors of your hard drive).

The Virtual PC solution of Lenry is a great solution provided you have the datafeed that allows multiple connections at the same time to different machines. The Vitual PC is considered a separate machine by the datafeed I use and it will automatically log me out of the non Virtual PC environemnt if I connect to the Virtual PC environment.

• 4 weeks later...