Coding Requests

CntHndle

I am willing to do some free coding for people who have what I deem to be good reasonable ideas. Ideas that are obviously not good or reasonable come in the form of asking to modify an existing indicator to add colors, arrows, sounds, etc. Also, you will need to provide any formulas, pictures, videos, and rational thought process behind what you want. If there is a free indicator that does practically what you already want, then I will not bother trying to code it. Don't send message asking to duplicate any system.

Again, this is in my free time and for free, so I expect the request to be legitimate and if I begin working on it don't ask me everyday about it because I will be working on it in my free time for free, so it will take longer than a paid programmer. I also won't work on any order execution indicators (example- button that enters a limit order X ticks from prior swing high/low).

If I code your idea, I will share it with you and then if you choose to share it here (I encourage) that will be your choice, but I won't be the one posting it on the board.

CH...welcome to the I-I Forum.

Hope you will benefit from the interaction here. Let me say thanks in advance for your willingness to provide your expertise. Can't speak for all but I do know that long time members will recognize your willingness to help the community and will honor your request parameters.

Cheers!

Mick