(Req) Jay Signal Trend

MidnightPresident

I watched emini russell and gold 2 symrenko, it was ridiculously fast you dont have time to react, no wonder they having poor fills on their automated strategies. Ithink reasonable settings on emini should be 4-6. I was able to see setup better and had time to react with 6 settings. With 6 settings just one or two trades a day. Indicator very resource hungry and if you dont have i7 processor and at least 8 gig ram they will bogg down your system

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FLORIDA TRADER-

Thank you for making this forum safe and pleasant .

Its just a pleasure working with so many talented and smart members, it gives me more motivation to post ideas and thoughts , test indicators and systems without being bothered by trolls .

Take care my friend.

Jane

Bend- NO NEED

all you have to do is close the chart every hour or 2 - or just delete the indicator and then re- insert the template into the chart- it will solve the problem and it takes 2 seconds only.

easiest thing to do is just insert a different template-( anything any template other than the jay signal 7 ) - thi will refresh ninja without the need to restart.

then apply the template again and you are done.

jane

Yeah I tried that and it works but I have 5 monitors and each one is an Instrument. For example first time I have clear signal during Non Farm payrolls in forex, but due to the speed of the market the problem intensified right at the time when i really saw clear entry signals. I was hitting buy bid or sell ask and ninja almost froze. I switched to TWS to cancel the orders. Although In the morning when the market was calm I pulled 4 winners I BE at NFP although if it wasn't lagging i could have squeezed some more winners.

I Really enjoy this strategy, puts away over-analyzing. If one has some thousand of hours on PA it can really help him.

Yeah I tried that and it works but I have 5 monitors and each one is an Instrument. For example first time I have clear signal during Non Farm payrolls in forex, but due to the speed of the market the problem intensified right at the time when i really saw clear entry signals. I was hitting buy bid or sell ask and ninja almost froze. I switched to TWS to cancel the orders. Although In the morning when the market was calm I pulled 4 winners I BE at NFP although if it wasn't lagging i could have squeezed some more winners.

I Really enjoy this strategy, puts away over-analyzing. If one has some thousand of hours on PA it can really help him.

Part of the problem today was the frenetic, instantaneous price action data burst as the NFP data was released. For the first time in a long time I had some brief data freeze issues with this PC at NFP release time.

Having said that, there have been many issues with W1r3man's stuff in the past, that is apparently coded so poorly (according to those who know code) that these data freezes are inevitable and expected, even on days when there is not a major economic report release. He had the same freeze issues a few years ago with previous releases of other items.

Hoping that @vezepop will keep us informed if/when a new stable version is released.

...and thanks again to our unselfish educators!

Cheers!

Mick

Edited by tryitagainmf
typo correction

Part of the problem today was the frenetic, instantaneous price action data burst as the NFP data was released. For the first time in a long time I had some brief data freeze issues with this PC at NFP release time.

Having said that, there have been many issues with W1r3man's stuff in the past, that is apparently coded so poorly (according to those who know code) that these data freezes are inevitable and expected, even on days when there is not a major economic report release. He had the same freeze issues a few years ago with previous releases of other items.

Hoping that @vezepop will keep us informed if/when a new stable version is released.

...and thanks again to our unselfish educators!

Cheers!

Mick

Are you from Greece?

If someone has v6 please post. Appreciate it. I just want to try it and see the difference.

Hi holrthnthou

Here is V6 two separate files either can be imported normally into nt fyi--- (for the one that installs bars I had to restart nt)

one will install also the bars

and one will install just indicator

Was previously provided to us by Admis(Thank U, and Thanks for all U do!--not to mention putting up with us-lol--Greatly Appreciated!)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g7xcrd

tested and worked in win 8 nt7V25

Hope helps

Hi holrthnthou

Here is V6 two separate files either can be imported normally into nt fyi--- (for the one that installs bars I had to restart nt)

one will install also the bars

and one will install just indicator

Was previously provided to us by Admis(Thank U, and Thanks for all U do!--not to mention putting up with us-lol--Greatly Appreciated!)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g7xcrd

tested and worked in win 8 nt7V25

Hope helps

Thanks to you and to admis for everything!!