keifer

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[[spoiler=.....]QUOTE=mizir_99;344353]here's today as you can see there was plenty of opportunity for the longs

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2ry3h9y.jpg

For intra-day trading futures, I would advise to use a variety of tick or Range or Renko bars.For me, such as the key criterion is not taken from the future opportunity to make huge profits, but a clear understanding of my stop loss and damage in case of failure.Minimum stop loss can only be calculated using the above graphs, the system Hawk originally designed only for trend plots, it cuts too much from the beginning of the new movement (if you use it in accordance with the developers, usually 3 timeframes) on this forum is a system allowing more often with the smallest stop working within days.Receive 2-3k arrived without any problems.......;)

• 2 weeks later...
@snaiper-x1 ......

would you please let us know what system you are referring to when you say "on this forum is a system allowing more often with the smallest stop working within days.Receive 2-3k arrived without any problems......."

Many thanks

I apologize for such a long answer, I now have very little free time. There is no universal system on the market, you should not just do the inputs, as shown in the examples or in the video lessons, but the most important to understand is to understand the behavior of this or that quote before entering into a transaction you should understand why and why did you come here and not just because a trading system gives you good. As long as you do not understand will be much harder to sell. And about the trading system will say this, you can use the search for lead patterns A-B-C, filar pattern1- 2 (a-b-c) -3, the concentration of the strong Fibonacci level of relatively recent (1 week to 1 month) + market movements necessarily know news background and binding analysis with a larger timeframe. When conducting an analysis of a larger timeframe for these options you descend down to the ticks, reyndzhbarov etc and get very little stop and a good reserve. And at the expense of trading systems to pick and choose, the main thing is not just enter the alarm system but also to understand whether it is the mood in the market .... for example, I do not trade every day, but I was missing 1-2 days where I am more confident that I can think of direction is correct. I like the approach to trade Traderbeauty, look and apply that trading system that you are using and try ...... .ja sure that the system that is of great benefit to one person will not bring as much to others, because that's what he understood the essence, so trading style should be at everyone ... ..

• 3 months later...