Anyone use 4xp.com?

Heyes1929

Hello everybody,

i'm new to the forex scene and i registered recently on 4xp.com. I started by creating a demo account. To move shortly after to a live account, my account manager gave me a big hand from the beginning. He showed me the strategies to follow and the most interesting trends. I am very satisfied with his service. :)

Anyone use this broker?

Share here your opinion!

Guest FloridaTrader
I am new in Forex market , anyone help me to know about the advantage of 4xp.com ???

4xp Is a junk broker that is swimming in many complaints after ripping off mega customers. Also, these clowns, Ponde, Thintwit1954, Migge1990, Sasts1950 and Heyes1929 are the same person which joined the same day and flooding us with junk spam posting that show us that they have bad intentions. Ignore anyting that is 4xp related... they are really bad news!

Guest FloridaTrader
its interestijg how you evry new good reputable system is debunked and cheated for this Corrupt Old navy soldier

My little stalker, you were banned and returned to scam all of the members of this forum. Sorry, scam another forum little guy.

Guest FloridaTrader
I am new in Forex market , anyone help me to know about the advantage of 4xp.com ???

Another scammer going by six different usernames on this forum. Here are the other names used by this person here on this forum: Sasts1950, Scarlett Mason, Heyes1929, Ponde, Thintwit1954, Migge1990.

Read the thread: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22844-4xp-Scam-Alert-Use-Caution?p=290542#post290542

Go away scammer, 4xp is a bad broker with many complaints.

• 2 weeks later...