JTMAI ES Scalper V1.1 no indicators

Traderbeauty

for years i used tick charts for the es - like 642 and 944 and 244 , but once i found the renko spectrum- i am not going back. pay attention- this is not a regular renko- i love the renko spectrum - and i use it 2-1 and 1-1 etc.

it works great in real time and back testing.

it clears and hides a lot of the market noise and makes it much easier to locate previous resistances and supports.

It definitely does not repaint; but again- its all a matter of taste...

Traderbeauty-Jane

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not do system or automatic trading anymore.

I use the renko spectrum but... i do not trade the actual renko bars- the actual trade entry i use very fast tick chart ( 70 on the ES and 2 on the CL ) and i only enter on consolidation with 2-3 ticks stop.

As long as i know the current direction and the minimum target i can get in anywhere with a very small stop.

I use the renko for planing and fib, but AGAIN- I do not enter using the renko.

The renko spectrum is great for showing you the picture with hardly any noise; but i am looking INSIDE the bar using the tick charts.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Hi Gorbat- Thanks so much, your nice words warm my heart specifically after some nasty remarks that some made.

People like you causing me to continue and post otherwise i would be gone by now...

When i started trading, i had no help other than the software companies promises that you know now what they are worth.

I suffered a lot and lost a lot .

Just trying to help others and direct them to a possible trading direction.

Take Care and thanks again

Traderbeauty-Jane

Hi Jane,

If to remember history of events on our planet,

always the best people because of the kindness of soul had many tears.

You had bad from those people who want to have...

but anything can't do.

Successful traders already have their own system.

I am sure that successful traders

are available at our forum ONLY for the reason

the lonely life.

Please trust my knowledge experience of communication with different people.

Regards

@Alansim....Well it work for you, but doesn't mean work for others :p

Was that comment really...truly necessary....its a huge no duh......BUT WHEN it does help others then all they need to say is THANK YOU...OTHERS...can just keep on walking...GREAT JOB TB!

@ tradernate

Oh did i say when for me ? Are you blind ? LOL

Whether my comment necessary is NONE of your business.

Funny that i see gorbate and TB ( traderbeauty ) you guys love to boot lick each other....

And hitting that thanks button is NOT compulsory . Coz not all readers going to use this method anyway.

If you cant take negative post, you shouldn't be trading. Perhaps you should hug your daddy mummy and ask for cash.

Or you will lose money trading and cry like a baby.....

Oh...No worries i will NOT be name calling and i hope you not going to do so as that is IMMATURE....LOL

Have a great day boy :D

Your intellect totally underwhelms me....I can see you are nothing but a troll as well as trader34....BTW, WTH is this....english please..."Oh did i say when for me ?"

If your thoughtless comments where none of my business then please do not post them publicly...but wait that makes too much common sense for a mental midget as yourself." Looks like taking your own advise is too much for you to handle...BTW you have already started...genuis "Oh...No worries i will NOT be name calling and i hope you not going to do so as that is IMMATURE....LOL

Have a great day boy ". Looks like you got booted from BMT...and had to start it here...which is too bad that anyone can think they can use a keyboard to help anyone other than themselves, which that is what this site is good for...but you would rather state the obvious troll noise.

"@ tradernate

Oh did i say when for me ? Are you blind ? LOL

Whether my comment necessary is NONE of your business.

Funny that i see gorbate and TB ( traderbeauty ) you guys love to boot lick each other....

And hitting that thanks button is NOT compulsory . Coz not all readers going to use this method anyway.

If you cant take negative post, you shouldn't be trading. Perhaps you should hug your daddy mummy and ask for cash.

Or you will lose money trading and cry like a baby.....

Oh...No worries i will NOT be name calling and i hope you not going to do so as that is IMMATURE....LOL

Have a great day boy "

And keep your sarcasm

I do NOT need it.

Troll ? In the first place, i did NOT ask you to troll. And my post wasn't directed to you.

But funny that you troll me by replying me. Don't denied like a 3 year old kid.

Wasted my 2 mins . Well anyway enjoy this thread. This type of thread and YOU kind of people i have seen alot.

Shame to have so many Hypocrites character here..... ;)

i prefer the renko specrtum because it seems to me that the spectrum is the hybrid plus an extra level.

another advantage i found is that with the spectrum you can use 1-1 while if i am not mistaken ( havent used the hybride for a long time )- you cannot chart bellow 2 ticks.

i use 1-1 chart all the time to locate previous small supports / resistances- you see- during a STRONG MOVE up or down you can join in at ANY local previous support/ resistance with a 2- 3 tick stop right at the entry.

once you have a few ticks profit - just move your stop to 2 ticks and then just trail it, this will work on CL all the time and almost any other future which is not too choppy.

Traderbeauty-Jane

• 1 month later...

hi, please share the renko spe. indicator

As i said before every system or indicator has many signals, the trick and the way to make money safely is to filter the bad ones.

This is friday's trading:

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/62/nnim.jpg

now lets talk about rules and then check to see if we filtered most of the bad entries.

1)- Always go with the direction of the legs.

2)- must have a delta between the 2 bottom/ tops of at least 1.272 fib ( use your F8 tool and please dont ask me how lol ). Again- this is crucial- if we dont have at least 1.272 distance DO NOT GO IN.

3)- unless the market is telling you and signaling that the direction has changed -KEEP GOING in the same direction, many times even with renko the market will not go straight but with smaller zigzags - that does not mean change of direction.

4)- The stronger the trend is - the smaller the retracements are going to be, so unless we are in an insane strong move with huge volume per minute ( 10k and more on the es ) DO NOT fall into a trap and wait for a nice retracement of at least few renko bars BEFORE you enter.I actually enter only when the market hits a fib level or a symmetry retracement but you really dont have to go there.

5)- if the legs are small - DO NOT TRADE- you will lose .

6)- This is advanced- go countertrend if you get a double bottom/ top and see what heppens with a tight stop- you never know it can take bring you many times many points.

So now lets check friday and go leg by leg.

1- actually i missed the entry before number 1 but it was before i woke up so i didnt include that- but you can clearly see that point zero and point 1 are basically the same- we broke all previous supports BY MORE THAN 2 ticks THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. we had 3 and 4 bars retracement so we enter short when we get the renko signal.

2- same as 0 and 1

3- do nothing

3+ - i missed an arrow- the bottom between 3 and 4 around 9 40 am- as you can see - point 3 broke point 2 top by 2 ticks which is enough so once we get a buy signal at 9 40 we take it expecting a new high- actually we expect at least 1.272 fib extension- if we dont get it then something is wrong with the trend because this is our target nothing less :).

point 3++ its the top around 9 52- if you look carefully- we had one red bar which we do nothing and then a green ones- if you trade the system with no rules you would have taken that long and lose-but look at rules 4 and 5- WE NEED a nice retracement of at least few bars so we skip this trap DOING NOTHING till we hit point 4

4- going long- expecting a new high but getting only 1 point before it takes us out. then doing nothing.

5-we have a new low so we are expecting to go short which we did not get, instead we got a new high.

6- its a be or a small loser UNLESS you are more careful and wait for a bigger retracement which we got at point 8.

7- do nothing- these are very small legs- do nothing stay away.

8- going long- we did not break any previous low so its all clear to go up.

9- long again.

10- long again.

10+ and 10++ 2 very small legs- STAY OUT do not trade with legs that are 2 bars long. ( see above rules- i am not making it up as we go lol ).

11- we broke previous low by more than 1 tick so we take a short.

12 or 13 are losers- i would not take 12 because its too short but once we get 13 you should have taken that short -BUT- if you listen to rule 4 and 5 you would not take then they are too small, lets make it clear- if you took 12 and lost then stay out and do not take 13 because now we have very small legs.

14 we broke the previous high by more than a tick so we take the next long- ( not marked ) and we lose.

16 is clear as a whistle- go short.

17 is a very small loser- i actually shorted at 18 because it was an exactly 0.38 fib of the leg so i waited for that beore i shorted but i am trying to make it simple for you.

18- this is a tough one to explain- a little more advance- when we look back we see a strong move with a HUGE delta between the two bottoms, that means we have a strong trend. when we got to 18 we only broke 17 by ONE TICK only which is NOT A BREAK so we DO NOT have a new high meaning GO SHORT on 18 if you get the signal.

19- go short- no break of previous high.

20 - NO SHORT- and you will ask WHY NOT ? you should know by now- look at rule 2, then measure the distance between the 2 bottom and you will see that its 1 tick LESS than 1.272, i am not going to go deep why or how- but i just ask you to follow the rules meaning- no 1.272 - no short which kept us safe.

NOW- TRADER34- I DID NOT take all these trades but you can easily replay them on your ninja , will only take you few minutes and let me know if you EVER found a system so simple, so accurate, so easy to operate and with so little losers which are much smaller compared to the gain, if you did please let me know because i will drop everything i do and i will follow you.

To sum up- we had 10 winners and maybe 2 small losers in 6 hours.

Again if I see enough interest i will continue with more chapters and more variations.

DO NOT trade live unless you tested paper for few weeks.

Would love to hear about any improvements or ideas to make it better- ( please do not hesitate to correct or suggest ideas, its for my benefit also )

I forgot to mention- DO NOT go in the same direction more than 2-3 times UNLESS you have a large enough delta.

Would love to hear any suggestions for an early entry using any indicators that you can think about , please this is a mutual discussion for all of us.

Thanks for your support and PLEASE PLEASE- let me know what you think.

Jane

thanks lisa!!

Now, how i do to compile the .dll and .cs file?? thanks again.

i copy in (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Indicator and copy the .CS File in this directory.

From the Control Center select the Tools menu--> select the Edit NinjaScript menu item--> select Indicator

Select an indicator and double click on it.

A new window will appear and you will need to right click in the window and select Compile to compile the indicators.

but when compiling the following error:

NinjaScript File Error Code Line

RenkoSpectrumBarsType.cs The namespace 'NinjaTrader.Data' already contains a definition for 'RenkoSpectrumBarsType' CS0101 - click for info 10

help please.

Edited by ctrading

Thanks Traderbeauty for the time and effort you contributed to this forum and not forgetting the knowledge you share and thanks Lisa for the .cs file but I seem

to be having the same problem as ctrading after trying to compile the file (placed in .. custom\indicator then in custom\type) with error namespace 'NinjaTrader.Data' already contains a definition for ..

help from me as well.