(req) dr.gary dayton "trade the trends" webinar course

HI TO ALL MEMBERS THE COURSE I'M TALKING ABOUT HELPS ONE TO UNDERSTAND THE TRUE LEVELS OF MARKET WHETHER THE MARKET IS IN UPTREND OR DOWNTREND OR ITS A SIDEWAYS OR FLAT MARKET.

THIS COURSE HELP ONE TO UNDERSTAND WHEN MARKET IS GOING TO CHANGE ITS TREND AND WHETHER THE PRICE PULLBACK IS REALLY A PULLBACK OR ITS CHANGE IN TREND.

THE VIDEO COURSE HELPS ONE TO UNDERSTAND THE CURRENT MARKET SITUATION IN CONTEXT OF PRICE MOVEMENT AND VOLUME WHICH ARE THE TWO DETERMINING FACTOR FOR EARNING CONSTANTLY IN TRADING, MORE OVER THIS VIDEO COURSE HELP ONE TO UNDERSTAND WHERE TO BUY,SELL AND WHERE TO PUT STOP LOSS AND FINALLY WHERE TO EXIT IN PROFITS.

WHAT IS TAUGHT IN TRADE THE TREND WEBINAR COURSE:-

1.Up and down trends

2. Things that indi*cate a trend is likely – impor*tant cues to pay atten*tion to in advance of the market’s open

3. Con*firm*ing indi*ca*tions that the trend remains intact and that you shouldn’t exit pre*ma*turely – these are usu*ally very clear and will help keep you in the trade

4. Dis*con*firm*ing indi*ca*tions that sig*nal a trend is likely com*ing to an end – these tell you it is time to lighten up on your posi*tion or exit entirely

5. Appli*ca*tion of read*ing the waves dur*ing a trend

6. Exclu*sive: How to use the Weis Wave in trading a trend!

7. Important indi*ca*tions that sig*nal a change in the trend – knowing these helps you prepare for the next trend

8. How to tell the differences between a pull*back and a trend change

9. The best entry strategies – we will go over several

10. How to enter the trend early using a straightforward, ‘bread & butter’ trade setup

11. Where to exit

12. How to add to your position

13. Where to set stops

14. How to integrate higher time frames for a powerful trend trading system

15. Power trade setups in a trending market And more.

PLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO COURSE BY DR. GARY DAYTON WHO IS THE WHYCKOFF EXPERT.

HERE IS THE LINK OF THE WEBSITE:-http://www.tradingpsychologyedge.com/tradingthetrend/

PLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO COURSE WEBINAR BY DR GARY DAYTON "TRADE THE TRENDS"

WARM REGARDS.

Edited by BOB122

There were two Dayton webinars at BMT but you must be a elite member:

https://www.bigmiketrading.com/webinars/apr7_2012/dr_gary_dayton_trading_without_indicators/

Where did you find the "Trade the Trends" info ?

Sixer

My friend I had seen the it in BIGMIKE forum but this is the webinar course delivered by Dr. Gary dayton and its on the website link given by me in my first post check that out for further detail.

The info about "Trade the Trend" is provided in this link http://www.tradingpsychologyedge.com/tradingthetrend/.

Warm Regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...