Advanced get TJ web formula for metastock and dynamic levels

bunty

Dear Friends ,

I personnely find these level very usefull for trading , luckily on another forum requested a fellow for the formula and got it ,thus found it to share here many thanks to all traders who share

regards

{CPATJsLevelsReduced}

PH:=ValueWhen(1,

(DayOfMonth() <> Ref(DayOfMonth() ,1)),

HighestSince(1,DayOfMonth() <> Ref(DayOfMonth() ,-1) ,H )) ;

PL:=ValueWhen(1,

(DayOfMonth() <> Ref(DayOfMonth() ,1)),

LowestSince(1,DayOfMonth() <> Ref(DayOfMonth() ,-1) ,L )) ;

PC:=ValueWhen(1,

(DayOfMonth() <> Ref(DayOfMonth() ,1)), C);

PR:= PH - PL;

RD:= PC + 0.927*PR;

RC:= PC + 0.691*PR;

RB:= PC + 0.545*PR;

RA:= PC + 0.309*PR;

NU:= PC + 0.073*PR;

ND:= PC - 0.073*PR;

SA:= PC - 0.309*PR;

SB:= PC - 0.545*PR;

SC:= PC - 0.691*PR;

SD:= PC - 0.927*PR;

RD;

RC;

RB;

RA;

NU;

ND;

SA;

SB;

SC;

SD;

In the above MetaStock formula, change the coefficients in the same order as given below for Normal, Extended and Reduced as follows :

NORMAL

EXTENDED

REDUCED

these are sd sb sc sa na nu ra rb rc rd

Dear Kesk ,

This is a feature in advanced get and tj web is know as tom joseph web , these r levels which can be plotted in advanced get on last bar whether hourly daily weekly or monthly , these levels gives the support and resistence for next bar , now suppose if we draw tj web on monthly bar very easily we get the maajor support and resis for corresponding bar , these levels r very very helpfull as been properly back tested by Tom , like if i trade a 5 min bar then keeping daily tjweb levels handy really helps in handeling the position , for aggresive traders the support levels mjore like sa and ra the primary support and resistence becomes good point to take counter trades .

I hope u can take look at this indicator and can understand its utility , im using this from many years and is been really helpfull

regards

Dear Friends ,

In Tj levels the most important levels are SA and RA mostly in my trading practice i had seen tht if either of levels r breached we can look ahead for sc or rc and on other hand these levels give exceptional countertrends in weak counters , like if daily chart is weak then one can see weekly sa ra levels for probable reversals , on such important levels see hourly charts and if yr trading style gives the trade whether counter or continues follow the suit

regards

• 2 weeks later...
dear sex god i have a understanding of xtl and all the oscillators but never put much of head in it as its been allready made and r in use , indeed i was hunting for tj web because of some long term analysis and long term support and resistence ,but if you have any q regarding analysis through aget i will be at happy end to discuss as im using this from many years and by the way u have very interesting screen name ;)

I actually started a thread about the indicator suite of aget since I have been using it for years as well and its great.

My goal would be to port the indicators to another platform, for better flexibility.

I use aget for eod trading, may I ask how you use it? thanks again

Dear sex god

There r many ways like buying above 1.5 ,continuation,first breakout,XML reversals so a whole lot of array if anything specific u wanna know do let me know

• 9 months later...

DEAR BUNTY or anybody else who know the metastock formula language i have got hurst cycle analysis formula in metastock but it has some problem and it is not working ,please if some body able to correct it then please do it as it is looking very much profitable as i am using it in the excel and it is giving good result

D:=Input("Day of month",1,31,1);

M:=Input("Month",1,12,1);

Y:=Input("Year",1900,2100,2008);

WA2:=Input("wave2",0,10,3);

wavelength:=Input("Wavelength (bars)",1,9999,243);

{bars}

start:=***(

(DayOfMonth()>=D AND Month()=M AND Year()=Y) OR

(Month()>M AND Year()=Y) OR

Year()>Y)=1;

start:=LastValue(ValueWhen(1,start,***(1)));

{x axis values}