[REQ] Order flow indicator

keifer

1. Install using the original exe (while NT is closed).

2. Replace the dll it adds to your Custom folder with this one: s3ndspac3.com/file/m3sxs0

3. Start Ninja

4. Have fun... if you find an edge using this, let me know :)

Thank you , check this video https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=AlgoNinjaTrader&oq=AlgoNinjaTrader&gs_l=youtube.12...3134.3134.0.3943.1.1.0.0.0.0.508.508.5-1.1.0...0.0...1ac.2.11.youtube.9oxKzQIG7g4

Hi Omaron, thanks for the education :) it works perfect.

It looks interesting but.....

- I don't like companies that put 25 indicators in their software; I believe you should be able to say everything using fewer and more focused ones.

In order to test the ones i chose that look unique I need to use the market replay which i will do later.

Bottom line- looking at first glance seems like it has some value but as many of us saw so many times a lot of indicators redraw and recolor .

I am using a 2-1 renko spectrum and it seems that their volume.ratio.dual and net volume can show an end of a move and a possible beginning of a new one.

Currently I am using the GOM CDHA and GOM delta volume on a 70 , 144 and 1 range charts and they are giving me a very good colored visualization of the order flow ( which imho is easier to watch than price ladder).

Will test and report later.

btw- I only use the ES.

Thanks again

Jane

I tested the system using replay.

Compared it on ES using 1-1 renko spectrum and 70 ticks, also created a new chart 2-1 renko spectrum with most of the indicators.

Compared to GOM CDHA and GOM Delta and Haweye volume.

Tested to see what happened when we got close to a reversal point.

The idea is to get a signal as soon as possible so our stop is very minimal.

There is no sense to use a late signal ( a bad example will be using 2 moving averages) because unless we are in a strong and long trend/ move then many times we entered late just when the market is ready to reverse.

So we want to get knowledge and enter as soon as possible without being affected by the market noise.

This is why I am using the renko - spectrum which eliminates a lot of noise but still keep the chart intact.

Comparing the nindicators to what I already use did not show me an improvement so I am going to pass right now.

Will continue testing tomorrow and will post if I see any good indicator.

Thanks Omaron again for sharing.

Jane

Nindicator VolumeRatiodual is not bad at all,

I am using it on a 1 minute and 1 -1 renko spectrum on the ES and its definitely giving leading signals of reversal or a retracement.9 a little hard to test in the middle of trading).

Maybe we can find some others that do a good job, still testing.

Jane

Jane...Thanks for the update. Can you give us a screenshot or two so we can see what the setup looks like?!

Cheers!

Mick

sure Mick, will do tomorrow- too tired now.

what is the best way to post images ?( i guess i cannot just upload an image from my puter ).

Jane

Thanks Jane...you will see an icon in the reply toolbar for "Insert Image"...I expect you will use that. I have not posted any images on this Forum. Maybe "windo" can expand a bit with the suggestion of using imgur.com and imageshack.com if there are more steps to take.

Cheers!

Mick

So here is my method-

I need to explain a very important fact before i begin.

most of the traders are using indicators to trade and to look for an entry or exit, meaning- when a and b and c and d happen then we enter or exit etc.This is a very good method because its a black and white without discretion and almost no thinking.If the system is good then you will have more winners than losers etc.The biggest problems using indicators purely for entry is that on a choppy or a consolidation area you can lose everything plus.

I do things totally different.I read the market moves and predict AHEAD of time how far the current move will last and where should we reverse, then i use indicators just to confirm what i already was looking for with a resolution of 1-2 ticks (ES mini of course- only ).

So lets get started:

[///http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/163/mvu.png///]

As you can see this was the first short of the day- it came to 1 tick bellow the high of the last few days.i expected a move from there to the downside. i did not know if the move WILL happen and if it will- will it happen a tick before or maybe even 2 ticks above.if you look at the top left 1 renko spectrum - see the arrow- we started to get a divergence with the nindicator volume ratio-dual, so even though the market was going up the indicator was going down,then i got the avtual short entry at 1894.5 on the 70 tick chart. since we had so far higher highs and higher lows i expected the market to continue upwart from the 62 or 78 fib so we will go from here to the long signal.

[///http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/29/o7ct.png///]

so at 9:05 am i got a beautiful divergence of the volume- look at the top left chart- 1 renko.a little double bottom that always help- that is price confirmation. had a perfect spike of volume on the 1 minute chart- bottom left - right where the cursor is.then i used my acme trend indicators to enter long at 1692.

I expected the market to go higher and make a new high but as you can see :

[///http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/593/zhjz.png///]

It went only to the 78 fib- look at the top left 1 renko chart - u can see that as the market was going upward the indicator was going down so when i got my short on the 70, and 1 range and 144 and 244 ticks i went short - this time expecting at least 1.272 extension to the downside. I actually got much more - and just stayed in- there was no reason to exit the short and there were no long signals.

Hope this helps.

If you have any ideas how to use other indicators to confirm the predicted moves I will really appreciate any thought.

Please push the THANKS button if you liked my post.

Take care

Just too tired to post the rest of the signals of today - but there were many :)

Jane

p.s- i tried to post the images right on this post but i guess they were too big and i got an internal server error so i had to block and just give you the links. let me know if there is a way to post them as they are.

Jane

Edited by Traderbeauty

• 4 months later...