(REQ)Tutorials on indi cracking

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, thanks for the replies bassmark, omaron

Don't know if anyone will find value but here is the link to a couple of indis I would like to check out past the trial period.

http://www.$end$pace.com/filegroup/nHK53yPn2WPYABkF0sbc7w

$=s

If anyone would remove trial restrictions would be great!

From recent posts seems that futuretrader is creating .cs which I am guessing(seriously guessing, have no clue) never expire. Would be even more awesome. Never the less Thanks in advance if anyone finds the time to rework these and publish for us.

Take care all, and WOW what a great place this is huh!! Gotta love it!!

Hi billbundle thanks for the link/vid will try and learn

Caliente, what is the website for these indies please? Thanks.

Yes, but that is not related though with how the machine ID is used by vendors and/or indicators. caliente asked how to remove machine id from an indicator dll. I think he believes his machine ID exist inside the code of the trial dll.

Vendors have their special place where they can manually add a machine ID to give users time limited (trial) or unlimited access. They can also remove the access any time by deleting user's machine ID from the "database".

Very rarely machine id's are hardcoded in the dll itself.

I personally never seen trial indicators with user hardcoded machine ID. Most of the time programmers add some "master machine ids" to code, so a license is never asked if the indicators i used on those machines (i am not sure if this is done by the vendor or by the programmer without vendor knowledge, since many times indicators are coded by another person then the one that sells it).

Informational purposes only: I have seen several indicators hard coded with my machine ID. A small amount use the ninja recommended way which the vendor inputs your information into a database, but the large majority use a more complicated method to validate, especially if it is a trial (Ninja+custom method). Then there is a small majority that contact their own servers to validate and bypass the Ninja method. To bypass any is a violation of copyright law.

If you create a DLL of your own and want to look at it, try Reflector.

Could you tell me which indicators have hardcoded machine ID? Thanks

I can't remember which ones they were, but they weren't the popular indicators that you mainly see on this forum. I think a couple of them were from a website that sells ninja "tools" and when you take the trial, you have to remote into his computer to test the "tools," sorry I can't be more help