Where can I find MT4 plz?

tom12983

Where can I find MT4 plz? I need a copy.

I strongly suggest that all noobs go to babypips.com first before coming to any forex forums. You need to step back and learn about the forex before jumping on here.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader

MT4 is a platform that is distributed by brokers once you join. Go to the brokers section of this forum and search for a broker that you can use.

You need to download their demo platform. If you need instructions on how to use the platform in more detail, please shoot me a pm.

Good Luck

Edited by FloridaTrader

• 1 year later...
Guest FloridaTrader
Where can I find MT4 plz? I need a copy.

I think that before you get any answer just google and don't be lazy.if you are lazy you will never be a trader i can promise you

Thanks egaalh...some people are way too lazy and want others to the work for them. Posting ridiculous questions only shows us how totally unprepared they are to trade the forex. Why noobs jump on this forum without any knowledge of the forex really baffles me. What happened to common sense. One cannot run a race without learning how to walk first.

Closing this thread and I hope others are better prepared that tom12983 was before he came and posted this strange question.

Edited by FloridaTrader