(Req) H@wk3y3 MT4

keifer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys I am new here,

I wanted to know if anybody has the Tradeguider RT V4 and/or End of Day version. With or without crack.

I have been looking at the posted links, but all of them are too old, unavailable.

I am looking for a dirver without virus (tested).

Many thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried to test the fatman indicator. From what i could see, the educated .dll is working but the indicator is not compatible with the latest mt4 builds. I always get the error "array out of range". A debug session tell me that there is an error starting at the line 270 of the code. But i am no coder so i can't fix it. If someone is good enough to fix it, we would have a fully working Fatman indicator for mt4 to share.

hxxps://anonfiles.com/file/4dab2661f2870bc9f3756e36dd3187bb

Knowledge is power.

• 1 month later...

I think the problem is in the dll-file to be honest. I can't see any wrong coding in the mql-file and it compiles just fine. All line 270 does is putting empty values to everything above the "LookBack" range. Nothing special about that.

As soon as I put the dll-file inside the library folder though, it crashes the platform.