Maunally traded account with my trendsignal indicator

hello guys i had some of the best manual trading performance using my own Trendsignal indicator which is placed on mt4codebase free to download and the performance of it in real account was as http://www.mt4i.com/users/pankajbhaban/ now want a opportunity to trade such again just from 200$, anyone interested please come forward lets make fortune.

Guest FloridaTrader
Let's really think about this. Your system is so great that you are making a lot of money trading the forex but you come join this forum to spam us by selling it?

Guest FloridaTrader
Never sir not selling anything not even sharing just asking if some interested to get traded with my strategy and offcourse for free not even a penny charge,.

If the system is free, why mention $200?. you should attach it to a share website and post it here using links instead of asking others to contact you which is a known sign of spamming. Also post a chart if you want others to be interested along with full trading instructions.

Thanks

Edited by FloridaTrader

If the system is free, you should attach it to a share website and post it here using links instead of asking others to contact you which is a known sign of spamming. Also post a chart if you want others to be interested along with full trading instructions.

Thanks

You can download this my system from mt4code here http://codebase.mql4.com/_my/7497 its free to use should use on 1 H or 4H with tp, sl, trailing of 60,100,25 and 100,200,50 respectively.

Guest FloridaTrader
Nope not selling or advertising anything just sharing a good profitable system of my free to use placed on mt4codebase dont know why looking at something good some peoples smell bad!

It's the way that you worded your posting that made it smell bad (strange use of words there). Look how others post on this forum if you have any questions. You still failed to explain the $200 that you mentioned in your posting which made it obviously look like you were selling it here.

When you go to Pankaj Bhaban's link he started with a 200$ trading "account"...BUT it is his "results" from 2011 (!) and I expect that it is a SIM/Demo account...also enjoy looking at the loss draw-downs.

We have had some real entertainment on I-I today on multiple threads!

Cheers!

Mick

Guest FloridaTrader
i mentioned 200$ as starting capital i started as you can check in statement just that thing guys.

You may want to check your posting, you didn't mention it as starting capital, that is why two people have asked a few times what the $200 was for in your posting. We assume that when one comes to this forum and mentions a price and have people contact him about the system, that they are spamming us and on the exact same day they joined the forum too.

This forum is strict when it comes to postings that are spam or look like spamming. Your post totally fit the description since you didn't post correctly. Hope you now understand and know how to post.

That arrow indi isnt really ''OMG what a signals'' when you put it on the chart, draw trendlines manually and you will get better entries. I stopped using systems with dots, arrows and all that garbage cos it never works for longer than 4 weeks and Im not waisting my time anymore.

Guest FloridaTrader
he sell panmit ea at 100$

pan

can i know why do you not share with us free?

Consider asking him this question using the pm feature. He is very generous to share his manual trading system with us which is very much appreciated.