[REQ] Deltix Institutional Trading Platform

John1

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Strange i posted , but the post isn't showing .

udc:Sure please go ahead, I won't mind, if you help me /us , crack it , why would i mind ?

Re making a vm (previous got erased with all the key gen stuff), and going back to this , to finish this ,by end of this weekend.

cheers.

Edited by fxmozart

DONE...

Check :

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/fxmc/2013-03-30101520pm.png (see the FxMozart Rocks your boat , meaning my code is injected in the licensing scheme)..

Also added UHF licenses , all possible features (always replies yes to any IsFeatured requests in quantoffice, UHF console and so forth)...and it works in linux/windows..

Cleaning the code a bit, and posting ..

My first java crack , used to c++ , c# , assembly...guess first time in everything :)

if you think i was going to run "away" for you telling me this, i have a stronger skin than this...

But then a crack like this, means next time they update (though/unless they might keep the licenseclass exactly same for years), means the crack has to be recompiled (5 mnts or more , to start up netbeans, and recompile) , which is more work than just forking off their license server and replying with custom licenses..

Edit:

Also changing the UHFLicensor, (not only for quantoffice) , so people can actually also trade now with multi strategy runner , not just in simulator.

Edited by fxmozart
Changed the picture

Final Crack.

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/fxmc/2013-03-30110406pm.png (Valid crack up to year 2666+ ).

With mond :

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/fxmc/2013-03-31121620am.png

Linux/windows crack :

download files from :

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/HlVh7cfyM5QQaM24klVP%2Fg

and:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/likwun

Drop license.xml in c:/ (yes the root drive , same for linux).

Drop the other files in (from license.rar) /C//Program Files/Deltix/QuantServer/build/classes/deltix/util/license

Drop qsj.dll in quantoffice/bin (replacing the other qsj).

Thats it , ALL features are enabled (even future ones , as IsLicenseFeatured will always reply yes)..

Removed timechecks (meaning you start, and it won't check after a few minutes if you are still licensed) ..Right now licensed up to year +2666.

VisualAlpha , UHF , QuantOffice, TimeBase , Monitor , All brokers (etc...) all licensed and working.

PS : I had a long message on previous post ,but erased it..

I'm looking for onetick (64 bits ) , quanthouse 5.3+ , Tbricks , latest versions (have previous's all working) , if anyone shares , i ll post the cracks for latest versions.

All ups and running (fix broker, IB , quote aggregation , timebase, strategy servers) :

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/fxmc/2013-03-31101619am.png

Cheers.

Edited by fxmozart

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/fxmc/2013-03-30110406pm.png (Valid crack up to year 2666+ ).

With mond :

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/fxmc/2013-03-31121620am.png

Linux/windows crack :

download files from :

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/HlVh7cfyM5QQaM24klVP%2Fg

and:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/likwun

Drop license.xml in c:/ (yes the root drive , same for linux).

Drop the other files in (from license.rar) /C//Program Files/Deltix/QuantServer/build/classes/deltix/util/license

Drop qsj.dll in quantoffice/bin (replacing the other qsj).

Thats it , ALL features are enabled (even future ones , as IsLicenseFeatured will always reply yes)..

Removed timechecks (meaning you start, and it won't check after a few minutes if you are still licensed) ..Right now licensed up to year +2666.

VisualAlpha , UHF , QuantOffice, TimeBase , Monitor , All brokers (etc...) all licensed and working.

PS : I had a long message on previous post ,but erased it..

I'm looking for onetick (64 bits ) , quanthouse 5.3+ , Tbricks , latest versions (have previous's all working) , if anyone shares , i ll post the cracks for latest versions.

All ups and running (fix broker, IB , quote aggregation , timebase, strategy servers) :

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/fxmc/2013-03-31101619am.png

Cheers.

What are the best serials (windows and linux)?

How do you setup timebase in the first place (on both windows and linux)? Both you and udc have hinted at this before, but it was never fully explained. And what about the plugins.repository error?

Is there any automated process to setup the service (windows and linux)?

So, this crack will work with newer versions too without any modifications?

Edited by John1

Reply to john1

-You can use any serial (i posted with my generator) , or generate new ones (with my generator) , or use genuine's udf (even if it gets banned, you can put the crack files in).

How do you setup timebase in the first place (on both windows and linux)? Both you and udc have hinted at this before, but it was never fully explained. And what about the plugins.repository error?

-To setup time base , you need to create a "home" (a place where you store data basically) , Like they setup QuantHome or something when you install, then you can start the timebase admin , setup your csv files (or download a already made up home...

You'll be able to easily create a home once you open the .cmd file named qsadmin and replace with the below :

@echo off

@rem This file is automatically generated

setlocal

set DELTIX_HOME=C:\Program Files\Deltix\QuantServer

set START=start "" "%DELTIX_HOME%\jre\bin\javaw"

if "%JAVA_OPTS%" == "" set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Xmx1500m

if "%deltix.plugins.repository.url%" == "" set deltix.plugins.repository.url=%DELTIX_HOME%\plugin.repository

if not "%NOJAVAW%" == "" (

set START="%DELTIX_HOME%\jre\bin\java"

title QuantServer Architect

)

call "%DELTIX_HOME%\bin\clntenv.cfg.cmd"

%START% -splash:"%DELTIX_HOME%/build/classes/deltix/installer/admin/top/splash.jpg" %JAVA_OPTS% -jar "%DELTIX_HOME%\bin\runjava.jar" deltix.installer.admin.top.QSAdminMain %*

endlocal

OK..

Yes see above.

Probably.

-You can use any serial (i posted with my generator) , or generate new ones (with my generator) , or use genuine's udf (even if it gets banned, you can put the crack files in).

-To setup time base , you need to create a "home" (a place where you store data basically) , Like they setup QuantHome or something when you install, then you can start the timebase admin , setup your csv files (or download a already made up home...

You'll be able to easily create a home once you open the .cmd file named qsadmin and replace with the below :

@echo off

@rem This file is automatically generated

setlocal

set DELTIX_HOME=C:\Program Files\Deltix\QuantServer

set START=start "" "%DELTIX_HOME%\jre\bin\javaw"

if "%JAVA_OPTS%" == "" set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Xmx1500m

if "%deltix.plugins.repository.url%" == "" set deltix.plugins.repository.url=%DELTIX_HOME%\plugin.repository

if not "%NOJAVAW%" == "" (

set START="%DELTIX_HOME%\jre\bin\java"

title QuantServer Architect

)

call "%DELTIX_HOME%\bin\clntenv.cfg.cmd"

%START% -splash:"%DELTIX_HOME%/build/classes/deltix/installer/admin/top/splash.jpg" %JAVA_OPTS% -jar "%DELTIX_HOME%\bin\runjava.jar" deltix.installer.admin.top.QSAdminMain %*

endlocal

OK..

Yes see above.

Probably.

I'm getting this error when I run qsadmin after re-writing the file:

"unknown protocol: c".

"java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: c

at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:592)

at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:482)

at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:431)

at deltix.installer.plugins.URLPlugInBuildRepository.getInstance(URLPlugInBuildRepository.java:73)

at deltix.installer.admin.top.QSAdminFrame.architectMode(QSAdminFrame.java:563)

at deltix.installer.admin.top.QSAdminFrame.openHome(QSAdminFrame.java:811)

at deltix.installer.admin.top.QSAdminMain$1.run(QSAdminMain.java:87)

at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:251)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:721)

at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(EventQueue.java:103)

at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:682)

at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:680)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:691)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:242)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:161)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:150)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:146)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:138)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:91)

"

So, all the other cracks you developed earlier including the timebase and quantoffice cracked part do not apply here?

Only the latest pieces you posted today?

For TimeBase, there is:

Authentication error: Cannot open timebase [localhost:8011]

Edited by John1

Try to drop this files http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/H3y0AscyTrFBl7AwMGAFzA in the quantserver/bin directory , as maybe my paste got cut by html , cause here the

"java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: c => looks like a letter or something got cut by html.

Making a time base is , start the qsadmin , right click on the timebase, and set it up ...(or you can do it via files like the stuff i posted before with the timebase.cmd and all).

Edited by fxmozart

Try to drop this files http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/H3y0AscyTrFBl7AwMGAFzA in the quantserver/bin directory , as maybe my paste got cut by html , cause here the

"java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: c => looks like a letter or something got cut by html.

Making a time base is , start the qsadmin , right click on the timebase, and set it up ...(or you can do it via files like the stuff i posted before with the timebase.cmd and all).

For linux, the same files you posted here should be modified accordingly?

OK. So I can now finally see the service in QuantServer Architect and I can also see it in services.msc. However, when I open up QuantOffice, it is telling me that the license is expired and that it cannot connect to timebase.

Are we supposed to use the patched version of QO that you released weeks ago?

When I click receive market data in QuantServer Architect, I see the following errors:

deltix.installer.admin.arch....... cannot be cast to deltix.installer.admin.arch....:

java.lang.ClassCastException: deltix.installer.admin.arch.ActivityWizardForm$FeedsNode cannot be cast to deltix.installer.admin.arch.ActivityWizardForm$TradersNode

at deltix.installer.admin.arch.ActivityWizardForm.processConnectorsNode(ActivityWizardForm.java:170)

at deltix.installer.admin.arch.ActivityWizardForm.access$100(ActivityWizardForm.java:36)

at deltix.installer.admin.arch.ActivityWizardForm$4.valueChanged(ActivityWizardForm.java:120)

at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(DefaultTreeSelectionModel.java:634)

at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeSelectionModel.notifyPathChange(DefaultTreeSelectionModel.java:1092)

at com.jidesoft.swing.CheckBoxTreeSelectionModel.notifyPathChange(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeSelectionModel.removeSelectionPaths(DefaultTreeSelectionModel.java:501)

at com.jidesoft.swing.CheckBoxTreeSelectionModel.removeSelectionPaths(Unknown Source)

at com.jidesoft.swing.CheckBoxTreeSelectionModel.removeSelectionPaths(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeSelectionModel.removeSelectionPath(DefaultTreeSelectionModel.java:432)

at com.jidesoft.swing.CheckBoxTree$Handler.toggleSelection(Unknown Source)

at com.jidesoft.swing.CheckBoxTree$Handler.mousePressed(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(AWTEventMulticaster.java:279)

at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6502)

at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3321)

at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6270)

at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2229)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4861)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2287)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4687)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4832)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4489)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4422)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2273)

at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2719)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:723)

at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)

at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:87)

at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:696)

at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:694)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:693)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:242)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:161)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:150)

Also, I cannot deselect 'Perform Live Trading', once it is selected.

Edited by John1

Quote "OK. So I can now finally see the service in QuantServer Architect and I can also see it in services.msc. However, when I open up QuantOffice, it is telling me that the license is expired and that it cannot connect to timebase...."

You must be doing something, wrong udf license is still working, and my crack removes all ...Try to remove your previous licenses from "appdata" (wherever that is in linux) .

For those interested in quickly getting started , here's 2 files which have : ALL stocks in the NYSE , all FX ,some options, some futures meta data , and all daily prices for each of this securities..

To use , click on timebase admin, do right click => import =>DATA files , import the securities meta data, then import the files, you'll then be able to backtest on 500 Stocks, search like industrial stocks etc..and play on daily fx , option, fut data..

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Jt4vwKdq3Hkc4IElsik0NA <=both files here.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/by0el9 (or here for big data file)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v1s1gt for meta data..

Hi ak47, thanks for reply, I tried it quite a few times, but installer doesn't start after cmd prompt disappears.

And I looked in processes and nothing is running there like install of any kind.

Something is preventing it from running, but can't think what it can be - virus soft. is not running, and everything else is off.

Well not sure, i m using a windows 8 vm , i actually drop the whole folder in the c:/drive, right click on the setup.cmd , run as admin , the installer takes a while to show up, yes...

Might need the dot net framework installed or the c++ components (which are in the pre-requisites folder next to the setup.cmd, i think called go.exe or prerequisites.exe) .

For linux, the same files you posted here should be modified accordingly?

OK. So I can now finally see the service in QuantServer Architect and I can also see it in services.msc. However, when I open up QuantOffice, it is telling me that the license is expired and that it cannot connect to timebase.

Are we supposed to use the patched version of QO that you released weeks ago?

When I click receive market data in QuantServer Architect, I see the following errors:

deltix.installer.admin.arch....... cannot be cast to deltix.installer.admin.arch....:

java.lang.ClassCastException: deltix.installer.admin.arch.ActivityWizardForm$FeedsNode cannot be cast to deltix.installer.admin.arch.ActivityWizardForm$TradersNode

at deltix.installer.admin.arch.ActivityWizardForm.processConnectorsNode(ActivityWizardForm.java:170)

at deltix.installer.admin.arch.ActivityWizardForm.access$100(ActivityWizardForm.java:36)

at deltix.installer.admin.arch.ActivityWizardForm$4.valueChanged(ActivityWizardForm.java:120)

at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(DefaultTreeSelectionModel.java:634)

at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeSelectionModel.notifyPathChange(DefaultTreeSelectionModel.java:1092)

at com.jidesoft.swing.CheckBoxTreeSelectionModel.notifyPathChange(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeSelectionModel.removeSelectionPaths(DefaultTreeSelectionModel.java:501)

at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeSelectionModel.removeSelectionPath(DefaultTreeSelectionModel.java:432)

at com.jidesoft.swing.CheckBoxTree$Handler.toggleSelection(Unknown Source)

at com.jidesoft.swing.CheckBoxTree$Handler.mousePressed(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(AWTEventMulticaster.java:279)

at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6502)

at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3321)

at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6270)

at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2229)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4861)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2287)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4832)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4489)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4422)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2273)

at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2719)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:723)

at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:87)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:693)

Still having ALL of these problems including quantoffice,visual alpha, etc. in a BRAND NEW VM.

.net 4.0 is installed.

I installed all the prerequisites too.

Edited by John1

The TimeBase administrator successfully connects with the timeBase service, however even with the cracked quantofficeshell (doesn't work with the default quantoffice shell either) component there is still a timebase error:

"Cannot connect to TimeBase.

Software caused connection abort:socketwrite error"

"Can't connect TimeBase."

You don't need to use the patched version as there is a real license AND a crack.

I would say, first while the license still works , install with it..when it's gets banned , and it will ...use the crack (I m already using the crack myself, no difference).

I Can use MKT Data fine : http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/fxmc/2013-03-31100257pm.png

How ? edit the qsadmin and the other file i posted earlier, click on qsadmin.cmd ..You should be able to click edit or so , or select a new directory , to make timebase folder (click on manage as there is no plugin.repository errors anymore) ...

Then you can click data or not , live , ib , goldman etc..(aggregate feeds too) ..

You should also import the meta data file i posted, or make your own , otherwise in strategy runner and so forth you won't have intellisense for symbols, and actually no symbols at all..

---

Start only qsadmin , then do manage , and select a blank folder (this will write all necessary files there) ..

Then you can actually right click on the storage , and do open in time base manager, or just add market data and so forth..

But then i m not a deltix sales rep ..LOL

Edited by fxmozart

You don't need to use the patched version as there is a real license AND a crack.

I would say, first while the license still works , install with it..when it's gets banned , and it will ...use the crack (I m already using the crack myself, no difference).

I Can use MKT Data fine : http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/fxmc/2013-03-31100257pm.png

How ? edit the qsadmin and the other file i posted earlier, click on qsadmin.cmd ..You should be able to click edit or so , or select a new directory , to make timebase folder (click on manage as there is no plugin.repository errors anymore) ...

Then you can click data or not , live , ib , goldman etc..(aggregate feeds too) ..

You should also import the meta data file i posted, or make your own , otherwise in strategy runner and so forth you won't have intellisense for symbols, and actually no symbols at all..

I'm not taking about the timebase service. That works fine with quantserver products and timebase administrator. It does not work at all with any quantoffice product.

Plus all of these issues are still there:

java.lang.ClassCastException: deltix.installer.admin.arch.ActivityWizardForm$Fee dsNode cannot be cast to deltix.installer.admin.arch.ActivityWizardForm$Tra dersNode

at deltix.installer.admin.arch.ActivityWizardForm.pro cessConnectorsNode(ActivityWizardForm.java:170)

at deltix.installer.admin.arch.ActivityWizardForm.acc ess$100(ActivityWizardForm.java:36)

at deltix.installer.admin.arch.ActivityWizardForm$4.v alueChanged(ActivityWizardForm.java:120)

at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeSelectionModel.fireVal ueChanged(DefaultTreeSelectionModel.java:634)

at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeSelectionModel.notifyP athChange(DefaultTreeSelectionModel.java:1092)

at com.jidesoft.swing.CheckBoxTreeSelectionModel.noti fyPathChange(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeSelectionModel.removeS electionPaths(DefaultTreeSelectionModel.java:501)

at com.jidesoft.swing.CheckBoxTreeSelectionModel.remo veSelectionPaths(Unknown Source)

at com.jidesoft.swing.CheckBoxTreeSelectionModel.remo veSelectionPaths(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeSelectionModel.removeS electionPath(DefaultTreeSelectionModel.java:432)

at com.jidesoft.swing.CheckBoxTree$Handler.toggleSele ction(Unknown Source)

at com.jidesoft.swing.CheckBoxTree$Handler.mousePress ed(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(AWTEvent Multicaster.java:279)

at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.jav a:6502)

at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponen t.java:3321)

at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:627 0)

at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:222 9)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.jav a:4861)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.jav a:2287)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:46 87)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent( Container.java:4832)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(C ontainer.java:4489)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Conta iner.java:4422)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.jav a:2273)

at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2719 )

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:46 87)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.j ava:723)

at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(EventQueue.java:103 )

at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPri vilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)

at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPri vilege(ProtectionDomain.java:87)

at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPri vilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java: 693)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilter s(EventDispatchThread.java:242)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(E ventDispatchThread.java:161)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarch y(EventDispatchThread.java:150)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispa tchThread.java:146)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispa tchThread.java:138)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThre ad.java:91)

By the way visualalpha, etc and a bunch of components for quantoffice do not run with the cracked quantofficeshell. They will all run with the normal quantoffice shell, but you will still have the timebase error.

Timebase is working as a service (you can see it in services.msc, plus it is running in QSA), but quantoffice cannot see it.

Plus, QSA still has all of those other errors.

*For the other guy, you need to run every single program component and the installer in administrator in order for it to even run.