Joker EA

sammy

The EA is banned from forums i suppose...its not what it is....hehe dont you...we respect developers but not scamers...the traders over questioned him ???nothing is hidden in forex market...anyone can get his share its open...sky is limit Edited by tradefx

Thanks for your clarification.

The EA is banned from forums i suppose...its not what it is....hehe dont you...we respect developers but not scamers...the traders over questioned him ???nothing is hidden in forex market...anyone can get his share its open...sky is limit
Edited by Sneed

I am not sure about your meaning? Are you saying that the reason the f@cking EA will not trade is because it is a scam, and that only the Joker EA will work? Or are you saying that they are both scam EA? And both of them will not trade on a live account?

Plz ignore...............my words.....clone of wall street with optimized settings...F@cking is working in live post no 7.

new version 1.4

http://zalil.ru/34249867

Edited by tradefx

Yes, I agree.

Maybe "interfere" was not exactly the word I was looking for. The other EU EAs I have still work independently, but, when Joker closes a trade, it closes all the other EU trades also. Sometimes the other EAs close in profit (when it closes them), and sometimes they are not in profit when they are closed by Joker. :-?

I hve 3 EA' on Eur/Usd Joker F... none of interfered with each other trades

Yes, I agree.

Maybe "interfere" was not exactly the word I was looking for. The other EU EAs I have still work independently, but, when Joker closes a trade, it closes all the other EU trades also. Sometimes the other EAs close in profit (when it closes them), and sometimes they are not in profit when they are closed by Joker. :-?

Pls modify the EA (Joker or F@ck) to fix the control trade issue. I think this EA is really interesting.

Thank you in advance.

There is a problem in the mechanism for calculating the SL using a ZigZag indicator - the decompilation is faulty - i can fix that but then something else is broken

The fault is causing it to hang in backtest (and it will hang when you trade forward as well)

Unless you can fix this EA YOURSELF you should not use it - It has AT LEAST one fault. If you can fix the fault yourself then you might be qualified to test and use yourself

I believe that you are correct ianj. An open winning trade eventually turned into a losing trade because it did not close the trade in time....:-/

There is a problem in the mechanism for calculating the SL using a ZigZag indicator - the decompilation is faulty - i can fix that but then something else is broken

The fault is causing it to hang in backtest (and it will hang when you trade forward as well)

Unless you can fix this EA YOURSELF you should not use it - It has AT LEAST one fault. If you can fix the fault yourself then you might be qualified to test and use yourself

• 1 month later...

No.

Easy Fix, Change the first Bool to False under the String

extern string s12 = "The settings of the SL, TP";