Manual Scalping System based on price action with basic indicators.

Manually scalping using simple tools available on any platform. (MA, RSI, SS, Fib and Pivots)

I join forex meetup group and they recently had free webinar. Some of us couldn't attend and full webinar is now available on Youtube. Here is the link:

Very interesting method. He supposedly average 90 pips daily. I am not sure his daily gain is all from scalping or not, but, if he is trading scalping manuall, I would assume he would have much time to devote on any other system. Regardless, I thought this method was interesting and simple. If you watch it on High Def, you can see the settings that he is using.

If coders who has some extra time can come up with some automated way, it would be awesome!

i.e. templates with alerts [-O<

Enjoy it and many pips to you all!

S.O.S

having problems in getting the stochastic and macd in one window.Please kindly upload template. thanks

Hi mandiki,

it is no difficult to do it, but you must use the navigator window:

open it, then in the Indicators choose first the macd (drag it to the chart), then choose Stochastic, drag it and drop it in the window where your MACD is. that's it.