Very interesting and reliable trading tool

To trade the Foreign Exchange -- or Forex -- currency markets you need the right tools. Trading on margin makes Forex trading very risky. A bad trade can wipe out your entire capital. To be an effective Forex trader, you need reliable currency charting software, an online Forex trading account and a subscription to a Forex trading "Advisory Service" that provides a daily market overview.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1

Get LOST ...........

According to the FTC devs signals are pretty good:

''Hello Stan,

Thank you for your email.

Ratio depends on time frame, and can be around 60 to 80%.

However, using a stop loss which is smaller than the take profit works best

Regards,

Jim

FreeFX team''

Im having very good results so far since 9th of January till now, trading 28 pairs on H1 TF: +1900 pips net, 80% account balance increase, 64% winners, using 65 pips SL and trail my TP at 65 pips.

According to the FTC devs signals are pretty good:

''Hello Stan,

Thank you for your email.

Ratio depends on time frame, and can be around 60 to 80%.

However, using a stop loss which is smaller than the take profit works best

Regards,

Jim

FreeFX team''

Im having very good results so far since 9th of January till now, trading 28 pairs on H1 TF: +1900 pips net, 80% account balance increase, 64% winners, using 65 pips SL and trail my TP at 65 pips.

WOW, I've had it for a while and not checked it out. Hey hank, the last paragraph explaining the 1900 pip net. Was that part of FreeFX team, or your results. The reason that I ask is that your credibility is good with me and I will put a hold on my studies at present because this would be worth the trouble of a month's trial. In fact at 1900 pips per month this could be the closest thing to the Holy Grail in existence today.

hankt80, what is your strategy? Trading pairs which are heavily overbought or oversold (dark red/green)? Looks good on chart. The best way could be to wait until pair moves from the gray position either way to light red or light green for entry. When already dark colors could be too late for entries because of possible reversals.

When you download the console look for free updates! It is possible you downloaded older version. I did and found a new update.

Thanks Hermes

WOW, I've had it for a while and not checked it out. Hey hank, the last paragraph explaining the 1900 pip net. Was that part of FreeFX team, or your results. The reason that I ask is that your credibility is good with me and I will put a hold on my studies at present because this would be worth the trouble of a month's trial. In fact at 1900 pips per month this could be the closest thing to the Holy Grail in existence today.

Thats my personal result.

hankt80, what is your strategy? Trading pairs which are heavily overbought or oversold (dark red/green)? Looks good on chart. The best way could be to wait until pair moves from the gray position either way to light red or light green for entry. When already dark colors could be too late for entries because of possible reversals.

When you download the console look for free updates! It is possible you downloaded older version. I did and found a new update.

Thanks Hermes

I trade the signals given by the system, not all of them cos sometimes I have to sleep lol. Can you post link with update pls cos I may have older version, Im not sure my version is 2.00

Thx