[ REQ ] A good Options Simulation Platform

Dear all,

Can any one share a good Option Analysis platform like Optionvue.

Thanking you.[-O<

Hi hellboy;

I haven´t the Optionvue, but this is possible download the soft "Option Oracle" from samoasky.com, this software is free. Also it´s possible download the Startegy Builder that work with Option Oracle.

The soft download the real time data for stocks from servers on many markets listed, and is possible plot the different Strategies, valuing spreads of strategies, calls and puts, etc.

Also it´s possible to draw the "Volatility Cone" and Implied Volatilities of differents Calls and Puts.

This soft is free. I believe that is the best free soft for Options of the world.

Other soft is the "Visual Options Analyzer", but you must pay for this. For me Option Oracle is better than Visual Option Analyzer.

Hi tekimpex;

Yes, Thinkorswim is a very good platform, for analysis and trading, but is only for clients, although is possible have a demo account with PaperMoney platform, but I believe that is with delayed data in real time. Is very complete and very good for study.

Option Oracle is only for analysis, and study; and for assist the trading with your broker, but you can not send orders from here.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/133808-thinkorswim-delayed-data-solutions.html

Edited by FX_SuperTrader

A buggy!!!:-O::-/, but is free!!

What do you want??...A Cadillac...Look FINCAD XL: www.fincad.com

I believe that the data feed is Bloomberg.

I couldn't make it work with WIN7Ultimate 64 bit edition, I tried all sorts of ways, but failed to make it work.

Anyway I found few xl sheets for free, although it won't download data automatically.

A Bugatti would have been much better than a Cadillac for me.:D

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...