Amibroker 5.60.2

abhishek72457

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Please Leave Your Email Address I Will Send You The Perfect Solution..

abhishek72457,

Do you have a crack for the new AmiQuote also? Either that or I was trying to use MyQuotes, but that has expired and the website doesn't provide any new versions; so a cracked version of that would also help. Send me a PM, if you like. Thanks.

Is this you facebook page? http://www.facebook.com/amibrokerdownload

Edited by Bill Bundle

abhishek72457,

Do you have a crack for the new AmiQuote also? Either that or I was trying to use MyQuotes, but that has expired and the website doesn't provide any new versions; so a cracked version of that would also help. Send me a PM, if you like. Thanks.

Is this you facebook page? http://www.facebook.com/amibrokerdownload

sorry bill bundle... i don't have the crack for amiquote...and using amiquote can get you license error too. so try to find a RT data feeder for amibroker.. if you are from india then Blog has a free data feeder..

and yes that is facebook page of mine...

thanks..

if u have the solution , u post here..if it solve the issue ,i will salute to u.. ,

otherwise...????

happy trading:-?

You Can Read Comments Over The Blog... And I Don't want Your salute buddy.. just become my frnd.. and support for the blog..

and if you want solution then go to blog.. post comment and your email address.. you will get solution by email in less than 24 hours.. thanx

you too have a great trading day ahead... thanx

Imagine everyone has a blog, with lots of advt. and you are forced to visit the blog, instead of giving the download link freely and openly, then this forum wont survive. Bloger here has ulterior motive than giving away the link.

I am not here to participate in the flame wars, but my 2 cent worth of comments on ami.

1. Upto V5.5, amibroker works with the brokey (old/new) ones. But after that, new verions, the license checking is done periodically over the internet and you will not be able to use it forever.

2. Using AmiQuote (any version) is a sure way to get into license error.

Imagine everyone has a blog, with lots of advt. and you are forced to visit the blog, instead of giving the download link freely and openly, then this forum wont survive. Bloger here has ulterior motive than giving away the link.

I am not here to participate in the flame wars, but my 2 cent worth of comments on ami.

1. Upto V5.5, amibroker works with the brokey (old/new) ones. But after that, new verions, the license checking is done periodically over the internet and you will not be able to use it forever.

2. Using AmiQuote (any version) is a sure way to get into license error.

Dear Thanx For Posting... But the thing is that you have not forced to visit it.. its your choice.. if you want soft and information about it.. go there otherwise.. google has everything.. and i think everyone cotuldn't make a blog or website.. because noone has time to do that.. if you are talking about advertisement then they are everywhere.. if you don't want to see them just download adblock software you will not see any ad after that..

thanx

he don't have solution to remove license error..but he have good knowledge" how to byepass from it.."

he accept amiquote crack not available with him..so he not a fledged man about amibroker error query...he may think / tell secretly any one ask ,"remove two lines in registry,license error will be removed".. but its not the solution ..

so he not able to do for our forum members...

happy trading..

he don't have solution to remove license error..but he have good knowledge" how to byepass from it.."

he accept amiquote crack not available with him..so he not a fledged man about amibroker error query...he may think / tell secretly any one ask ,"remove two lines in registry,license error will be removed".. but its not the solution ..

so he not able to do for our forum members...

happy trading..

hello Again Option trader...

are you frustrated from your life? why are you after my work? and why are you posting so much negative things for me? i gave solution to all. who has posted me there email id... and solution works perfect.. i know i have the working solution.. and so many people thanked me... you can read comments... and its not deletion of registry.. its more then it... if you don't know everything then don't post your ****** comments for everyone... and if you have working solution then post it here... lol... Happy Trading...

Windows Host file

There's a way to block program activation by using the host file, but I don't know what the URL for Amibroker or Amiquote would be.

Block Program Activation Using Windows Host file

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/20340-Block-Program-Activation-Using-Windows-Host-file?p=254100&viewfull=1#post254100

Edited by Bill Bundle

hi abishek. again once u proved "u dont have a solution"..

where is ur blog have the solution for license error removing..? CAN U GIVE ME THE SNAPSHOT OR LINK? OR POST IT HERE...

and my friend mailed u "but u r not answer till now" regarding license error...

so...

FINALLY I DECIDED U R "OWN ADVERTISEMENT LIKING MAN"...X_X

hi abishek. again once u proved "u dont have a solution"..

where is ur blog have the solution for license error removing..? CAN U GIVE ME THE SNAPSHOT OR LINK? OR POST IT HERE...

and my friend mailed u "but u r not answer till now" regarding license error...

so...

FINALLY I DECIDED U R "OWN ADVERTISEMENT LIKING MAN"...X_X

And I Think You are a very ****** guy in this forum... i have told you read comments on blog... did you read them? if you read them you will not post anymore for this issue... if you have problem then leave this post dear... don't post your precious(non-related to Ami) here.. post them in your own post.. i will not come over there to misguide people.. Ok?

and who is your frnd if you are talking about "iatin" then i have mailed him.. so don't show your ******ity anymore.. thnx

hey let me out of your discussion,

and yes abhishek send me the solution but

I have not tried it yet

iatin

And I Think You are a very ****** guy in this forum... i have told you read comments on blog... did you read them? if you read them you will not post anymore for this issue... if you have problem then leave this post dear... don't post your precious(non-related to Ami) here.. post them in your own post.. i will not come over there to misguide people.. Ok?

and who is your frnd if you are talking about "iatin" then i have mailed him.. so don't show your ******ity anymore.. thnx