My Weekly tip for EURUSD

fibo2618

My Weekly tip for EURUSD  

4 members have voted

1. 1. My Weekly tip for EURUSD

• YES. Continue with updates.
    • NO

Don't forget to post charts with your postings. Signals must have explanations.

ForexMike,

I understand your concerns, but I can´t make a graphic every time I say something.

I share my graphics when I think a great change will occur.

If that is against the rules, then I will wait for an administrator of the site to contact me and I will stop of making posts.

Anyway for this time I will share a graphic for my thoughts about the Gartley pattern.

Regards

Here is what I mean about the gartley pattern AB=CD. The rectangles on red and green are the ideal landing zones to maintain a true AB=CD. On thing to note is my way of counting waves that differs from Elliott method. For me what they call a "corrective wave A,B and C" is just a wave 4 as can be seen by the numbers applied to waves.

EURUSD+16nov2012.png

ForexMike,

I understand your concerns, but I can´t make a graphic every time I say something.

I share my graphics when I think a great change will occur.

If that is against the rules, then I will wait for an administrator of the site to contact me and I will stop of making posts.

Anyway for this time I will share a graphic for my thoughts about the Gartley pattern.

Regards

Read the rules:

Forum: Technical Analysis

"Discuss the technical analysis of the Forex market with explanations on how to get the signals. Signals with no explanations are considered SPAM!".

Several of your postings have no explanation, just assumptions and this is why you are asked for charts to back up your postings. This is why you are asked to follow the forum rules.

If you have questions on how to post correctly in this section, look how other members post.

Edited by ForexMike

Hi 2618, great stuff, its one thing to read about, another to see in action before hand!! I am curious why you think this will be such a large ABCD correction. At .786 isn't the X-1 correction over? How can the grey 4 end so far below the top of grey 1.

Thanks,

ddam3

This is my way of counting waves, I don't use the word "correction", because for me is all equal waves, there is no such thing as ABC correction waves.

According to my system, this wave up is pointing to a little before that red landing zone, which means that is bellow the top, suggesting another wave down about the same amount to find an equilibrium.

I wish that wouldn't happen because I still have an order at 1.2675, lol.

Also, I found that the wave down labelled AB has not finish yet, I only count it until wave 3, missing the 4 and the 5.

If this wave up (BC) finish before that red rectangle than there is a great chance of a new bottom. If finish inside the rectangle than the chance of a new bottom is more far away.

Please don't pay attention to the timeline in the graphic, I am not predicting when, only how.

That is just a theory of what could happen, I am not sure about that. My method only gives me a prediction of the end of the waves individually, that is why this thread as born, with a prediction of the end of the wave down that as begun at 1.3141.

Also, in my method is preferable that the wave close between wave 2 and wave 1 (the green landing zone) or else it can form a gartley in the opposite direction.

Once, I found a guy on a forum that as made a thread kind of "I have a solution to be rich at Forex", then he explains: "Is very easy, all you have to do is buy when the price is down and sell when is up". LOL.

But in essence he is right, that is what we are all searching, to know when is the high or low.

Regards

Edited by fibo2618

Read the rules:

Forum: Technical Analysis

"Discuss the technical analysis of the Forex market with explanations on how to get the signals. Signals with no explanations are considered SPAM!".

Several of your postings have no explanation, just assumptions and this is why you are asked for charts to back up your postings. This is why you are asked to follow the forum rules.

If you have questions on how to post correctly in this section, look how other members post.

Spam? I am not selling anything or pointing to somewhere.

But yes, there is a lot of spam of other members, most of them just make a copy/paste from other sites with theory's that indeed doesn't work and graphics full of indicators that don't indicate anything at all.

My method is genuine, I have been developing it for more than 3 years.

I am sharing here PART of it, and I am giving real predictions for making money.

Assumptions? Are you kidding? This is all there is in a forum like this one.

By the way, are you an administrator of the site or just a police forum?

If you're not happy with my posts, just make a complaint to the administrators and I will stop posting after been contacted by them.

I don't stop now because I think my posts are being useful for someone, but if it will became difficult to post or if I feel that no one is paying attention, then I am wasting my time.

Really Mike? If you dont like what he is doing then simply dont read the thread. Harassing someone who is trying to be helpful is not necessary!

Telling someone to stick to the rules is not harassing them. Use the pm system in place on the forum if you have a concern in the future. Stick to the rules.

Edited by ForexMike

Don't complain to me about the rules but they are set in place by admin. Heads up: Predictions are Assumptions. If you don't like the rules, I recommend that you stop posting.

I also suggest that you stop your comments in this thread, because I don't think anyone is coming here to see your observations.

I already have contacted the administrator of this forum and ask for an appreciation of my thread. Only him or any other from the staff can give me directions about this thread, not you.

If you really have a worth information, please get your own thread to post your thoughts and stop making noise on this one.

Edited by fibo2618

After a deeper analysis and with the aid of the last waves made on Friday, there is in my opinion 2 possible scenarios for next week. One that maintains a bullish overview and for that is preferable to close this current wave 4 at around 1.2687 forming a bigger wave 2.

Other is a bearish scenario that transforms this wave up into a 4th wave of the down from 1.3140.

Both scenarios are valid at this time. I think that this hesitation as to do with the current European News.

My bet is on the Scenario A - Bullish.

Please pay attention to the black lines. these are very important target/resistance/support numbers.

Good luck to all next week.

EURUSDBulish.png

EURUSDBearish.png

Edited by fibo2618

I also suggest that you stop your comments in this thread, because I don't think anyone is coming here to see your observations.

I already have contacted the administrator of this forum and ask for an appreciation of my thread. Only him or any other from the staff can give me directions about this thread, not you.

If you really have a worth information, please get your own thread to post your thoughts and stop making noise on this one.

As stated, stick to the rules and you will be fine. Don't get annoying because someone pointed out that you were not following the forum rules.

Edited by ForexMike

Been crunching the numbers and I finally came up with 1.2921 for the Euro as the swing high, we are getting close, see what happens.

I agree with you 1.292 seems to be the target for this 1st wave, maybe 2 pips less like 1.2918.

regards

Edited by fibo2618