Lets investigate Jaguar - ''crystal ball'' system.

Yes sounds ****** I know but according to the video made by dremur hes indi can pick the exact top and bottoms, I still think its sort of repainter or scam, those who bought indi cant confirm how it performs in real time markets cos they just recieved it today. On the other hand we know that such indis just dont exist cos noone and nothing can predict the market moves with such high accurancy, signals are always generated with the opening of new daily candle.

Have a look at the video, would you sell such indi for $560 if it was real? I dont think anyone would lol, you could dbl ur account in a week with this.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christmas is early this year!

I saw the thread on wwi, and for the moment all purchasers of the system, are silent, except for the one who initiated the idea of ​​"group purchase" but provides no evidence.

(An assumption comes to mind: is it possible he knows the seller. "Personally"!?!)

In my opinion, we have no illusions on the follow-up!

And you, my friends, what would you do if you had invented the "Holy Grail"?

Would you sell it?

While you could multiply rolls to infinity!

I start to have a little fun.

I said, Christmas is already there.

Thats what I said freddy, noone would sell such an indicator cos he could dbl an account in a matter of days, from technical point of view its even impossible and even if it was possible it would cost a lot more than $560, now notice that they all went silent after they recieved the indi lol, its scam 100%, dremur was banned on 3 forums including this one for trying to sell another holy grail indi cpl years ago.

I watched the video and noticed a few things:

(1) From 28 June to 30 July (approx 1 month) there were 3 buy and 3 sell trades. Or 6 trades total over 23 trading days, averaging 1 trade every 3.8 days.

So if this is new, it will be a few days before anyone get a new signal, and even more days to tell if the new signal is profitable or not. So we can expect a few days to a few weeks before we start seeing any purchasers' reviews for this.

(2) Without seeing the system, we do not know how he sets his stop loss. But I notice for his 13th July buy trade signal, the price actually dropped past the most recent swing low before heading upward. Since I would probably set my stop loss just beyond the most recent swing low, that would be a loss in my book.

(3) And even if the 13th July trade is considered a winning trade, he only showed 6 winning trades. Although 6 winners are nice, 6 trades are too small a sample size to say this is a winning system.

I am sure any one of us here at II can test enough indicators to find a stretch of time on any timeframe and any currency pairs to show only 6 consecutive winning trades. It is simple back-fitting.

So I am not convinced by only 6 trades that his method is a holy grail. For a 6-trades-per-month type of system, I want to see at least a year of results to be convinced.

Having said the above, would still be interested in what indicator is that at the bottom of the screen.

Also, is "dremur" a play on word of "dreamer"? Like, only in your dream?

Found this similar indicator on another forum posted by someone on their Jaguar thread.

Thanks goes to my friend lptuyen

Alzig Indicator:

http://www.4shared.com/file/eOCOqG-K/AIzig.html

http://imageshack.us/a/img812/9706/similar.gif

Edited by ForexMike

The indicator RSI_MTF set to D1 does exactly the arrows jaguar does in backtest. It won't repaint in backtest either on lower TF but in forward test it will because it's based upon DAILY timeframe and will repaint all day until a new day begins. SOmething in the indicator makes it not repaint in strategy back-testing.

I have no idea what those little dot things are though. Maybe the same indi made into a histogram.

Yes sounds ****** I know but according to the video made by dremur hes indi can pick the exact top and bottoms, I still think its sort of repainter or scam, those who bought indi cant confirm how it performs in real time markets cos they just recieved it today. On the other hand we know that such indis just dont exist cos noone and nothing can predict the market moves with such high accurancy, signals are always generated with the opening of new daily candle.

Have a look at the video, would you sell such indi for $560 if it was real? I dont think anyone would lol, you could dbl ur account in a week with this.

It sure LOOKS really good, especially, when it nailed all the correct turningpoints. Wow!

Best,

Unclepips

I feel sorry for you for marrying such a character.

People, read the thread in WWI.

We did some forward testing. It's my turn to Laugh Out Loud. Haha!

My wife Adele told them on WWI it was a scam, we knew it just from watching the video but those lazy and naive ppl never learn and they will always hope for holy grail.
Edited by swordfish

I feel sorry for you for marrying such a character.

People, read the thread in WWI.

We did some forward testing. It's my turn to Laugh Out Loud. Haha!

You are obviously one of the dremur's victims, now I LOL, there is still no proof that the indi works, dremur got banned and you got scammed so who are you laughing at? yourself?

You are pathetic.

You are obviously one of the dremur's victims, now I LOL, there is still no proof that the indi works, dremur got banned and you got scammed so who are you laughing at? yourself?

You are pathetic.

hank,

you and your old lady acting like to kids in pre school for morons,

imagine that i have 6-7 open position with same profits,so who is joking now?

http://postimage.org/image/fy5tjcz7f/full/

best regards

ramliam

I am laughing at you two morons, especially your wife who was begging for information the wrong way.

yes and when she is done begging eventually and i quote " Now I shut my sweet pie hole and going to bed"

you got yourself very fancy lady,we know who's got the last word in your house hank.

now i'm LMAO..

Edited by ramliam

hank,

you and your old lady acting like to kids in pre school for morons,

imagine that i have 6-7 open position with same profits,so who is joking now?

http://postimage.org/image/fy5tjcz7f/full/

best regards

ramliam

i did look at that picture but what signal made u decide to go long

and where is your stop

and where are your exits

or do u just exit when u get a short signal ?

Edited by freakgib

Hey freakgib, how is your star system?

is it not giving you enough profits as you claim?

is that y you are looking for crystal ball?

hahaha

1 Star is doing good thx

2 if i remember correctly i never told anyone how much profit i make ore claimed

3 i am just interested how others trade.

4 Take it easy it is just an Forum where we exange systems and where we want to learn other things

for example STAR is a reversal system but when a setup is triggerd and i did miss the train i have to look for a other setup

so if i can find a good trend following system and could combine that it would help me

but why dont u trade with STAR as did read here

Originally Posted by Johnkayode2010

I learned STAR system(cracked) posted by someone in this forum sometime back.very hard to understand but i learnt verywell.

Is not 100%. The developesr just trying to promote system.

he has thread on forexpeacearmy where he claims 100% but fails in many trades.

u claim u fully understand it so u slould be able to make money right

or not ?

Edited by freakgib

haha star is not as good as all that. thats why you are here.

if you were making money with it, you wont be here looking for "crystal ball"

i know what i am say becouse i have tried star before

I don't think these posting are necessary. If you used the cracked STAR, you don't have the best version and no access to the forum where one has the learning material. Let's not be negative about the system if you didn't have the it. If you feel like you want to be negative towards members, do so in the pm, not on the open forum.

Edited by ForexMike