50 Pips Set and Forget Forex Trarding - Karl Dittmann

I couldn't find it on this site but it is not just a pdf. The system has an indicater that marks the buys, stops etc.

I tried it on todays charts Eur/Usd and Gbp/Usd, both hit the buystop and returned to a stop loss.

Why it doesnt suprise me at all, LOL cos its another garbage from Karl shitman, the guy should be shot on sight.

Look the gif! http://depositfiles.com/files/oau3fe81a

The bastards hunted the SL 20 pips and then it took down in my direction 76 pips. Sl 20 pips for the night is a laugh for the SL hunters! They hunt down even 100 pips SL. Can be trade but only without SL! Sl needed for the trade was 35 pips but they would go the extra mile to take down also that one! Probably hidden SL could work, what you say?

Cheers Hermes

Hi Hermes, there appears to be three of these threads. http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/19531-50-pips-set-and-forget is one.

I have posted the last couple of days results as I see it working:

"Yesterday on the three pair he states:

$Y- 0; £$ lost; €$ W & L so overall minus 15 pips for the day.

Today 28 Sept $Y +9.5; £$ - 18; €$ + 17 so, overall + 8.5 pips for the day. "

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/freddieforII/Asian%20Run/KD%2050/2728.jpg

Edited by Freddie

I read the instructions as half the Asian session pips for the Buy/Sell stop then another half for Take Profit. KD seems to make it the whole range.

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/freddieforII/Asian%20Run/KD%2050/KDvsMe.jpg

Red lines are mine, Blue, SellStop and Take profit are his from the latest advert!!

Yes, I did make a mistake. The TP is twice the BS or SS.

Last week's results would have been Monday No Trade. Range too large but if you did try, you would not have triggered.

Tuesday 24 win and 12 lose, Wednesday won 17; Thursday did not hit TP but did not stop out so I would guess that we would look at the trade and stop it for about 12 pips; Friday won 34. Total for week 75 on €$.

Thanks to original sharer for sharing this. And thanks to Freddie for sharing the test results.

Much as I would love to find a set-and-forget type method that actually works, I have not tried this yet, as I am always a bit cautious with set-and-forget type trading system.

Over the years, too many set-and-forget type trading systems seem to work for a while (days, weeks, even months), but then eventually fail in the end.

Some of the more famous ones were Forex Net Trap, B.O.S.S., and even Forex Morning Trade. They all worked very well when first introduced. FNT and FMT were even profitable for many months. But they all failed in the end, and by now they are all sitting in my computer archive electronic shelves gathering electronic dusts.

But who knows, perhaps Uncle Karl can surprise us with an actual winner. Although with his past record, I am not holding my breath.

Set-and-forget systems bottom on stop-loss hunters during the night (EST) when you sleep. Or you put no SL or you put at least 100 pips SL. I was already robbed on 150 pips SL during the night but they will not go for 500 pips SL on Asian sessions. Asian sessions are more shallow then London and NY.

Hermes

It google me to Compassfx dots indicator $297. Danke shon. Could you by so kind and share the Dean's (Sanders?) Dots? Thank Hermes

It is Dean MALONE, Hermes, from CompassFX. From what I saw the indicator is 'allocated' only to the buyer. Not being at all 'programmer' competent I don't know how this could be altered but if it is I would be most interested. Maybe if it is offered by the 'cheap systems' sites. $297 is a high price.

Smart programmer! Probably iqofgenius could tell us how it works? Hermes

Freddy has answered how he thinks it works on that thread.

Back to '50pips S&F' Hank80 suggests this system

"http://indo.mt5.com/showthread.php?3411-Trading-Simpel-Untuk-Orang-SIbuk"[/Code]

Judging from my charts this could be an easier system. Certainly it has all the 'markers' calculated although it uses the whole Asian session for the Buy or Sell stops. Also looks similar to the LBO thread on FF

KD is publishing any wins daily. Today he shows the €$ 47 pip win from testerday 1st, but ignores the $Y 7 pip loss.

In fact he recommends the three that I am watching daily but quotes "2-3-4 pair" to 'Set & Forget'

Today 2nd October we have 13 pip range on £$ that would have made 13 pips but an 11 pip loss on €$ and a small range 13 pips on $Y.

Edited by Freddie

Looks like "Set and Forget" is going nowhere? The stop losses kill the system. Probably better name for it would be: just "Forget". Hermes

The problem as I see it is that the Buy Stop as 50% of the range is too low. The retrace seems to be back to the BS figure. From my thoughts, not properly examined at the moment, a BS of 75% may well be better. The other system is at 100% and sometimes that does not trigger.

I have been looking at London Open breakouts for some time and have yet to find one that works repeatedly or consistantly.