Strong System

You don't get the irony, right? You ask people in several threads why they are still searching for new stuff, even though there are proven systems, i.e. you recommend those systems! In another thread you even told people to use EAs. Why don't you use that stuff yourself? I mean, it's proven! Does it get any better?

Oh, and what do you mean by proven exactly? A user of this forum posted positive results for certain systems during a certain (short) span of time. Did he post a link to a myfxbook account or something like that? A backtest for a longer span of time? No? I have no reason not to believe those results. But the viability of those systems has been proven? That's a strong statement from someone who didn't try those systems himself nor uses them. And even more questionable is that you run around and tell people to stop looking for other stuff, which is exactly what you are doing as well as the proven trader.

So, why don't you use the proven stuff? Or, why do you recommend it, even though you have no idea about the actual worthiness of that material and even though you are not using it?