Looking for a Coder who can make a Trade Manager

freakgib

Hi there good people

i am looking for a trade manager EA / script

who can do the folowing

look at the picture

http://freakgib.home.xs4all.nl/Trading/trademanager.gif

i use a system based on reversals (STAR)

and when we have a triggerd setup i place 3 orders at the same price each a risk of 1% so total 3% risk

then at the start they all have there stop at the same place like in the picture at the low of the market.

then when the marked goes in the correct direction and hitting Target 1 the trade manager needs to close 1 of the 3 orders.

then from the 2 remaining orders i need to have the STOP from 1 order moved to break even and one stay at the original STOP.

and if Target 2 gets hit, again i want 1 order to be closed and move the last remaining order to the level of Target 1.

then the last order i let run till my system gives me a reversal and close it manualy and do it all again.

how it sould work i place first the horizontal lines like in the picture

and give them names like SL ( Stoploss) T1 ( Target 1) T2 (Target 2) and Entry

then when i run the EA it sould reconize those lines and see the size of my account and by the distance of the entry and the Stop it places 3 orders of the same size risking only 3 % or 1 order but then the EA has to be able to split the order when it hits Target 1

also if possible the STOP sould be a Virtual Stop for if the Entry and the stop are very close to each other cos some brokers prevent u from placing a order when the stop and the entry are to close but as soon as the market is far enough it sould be a hard Stop.

i have a very simple trade manager where u also have to draw the horizontal lines and then it is going to partly close a running order but it is not working correctly and ones 1/3 has been closed the stop wont work anymore

so dear Coders would something like this be possible

thx for your time

Greets

Gert

If you used a different magic number for each of these orders, there are many existing Trade Manager EA's can take care of the rest. It would be quite straight forward finding/editing a script to open the orders.

that could work but takes more time i have to manualy place orders give them different numbers and in that time u might not get the best price for all 3 orders also i think it sould be possible that the EA can place the orders and calculate the size of the order sometimes we find a setup on the M1 timeframe and then placing orders fast is importand

i know a programmer and he told me he can make it but he dont have time to do it for some time so i try it here

i think it would be a very good Trademanager for other traders also