Forex Roulette EA

e24

Hi Guys

I have designed an EA with some Freelance programmers the EA works Ok but needs some Experts in mathematics and Programming to improve this EA to a no loss EA. I have actually paid these programmers to get it to this point.

I am probably 90% their all of the fundamentals are in place but a few teething problems have risen.

My main goal is to get this EA working and functioning 100% to provide to Members on this forum for free i am not interested in selling this product but determined to prove to the world that there can be a 100% automated EA that will never lose.I have been a member here for a while now and i have come across some talented people thus why i am asking for your support.

If Any Programmers and Mathematicians here that are interested in a challenge please contact me by email or PM directly so i can share my file with you to try and get this EA to the capability that it can be.

I do not want to post the EA freely at the moment as i do not want to be crucified by the members of this forum for a very unconventional way of trading.

But I am willing to work with people that are prepared to think out of the Box especially in the way i have designed this EA.

PS

I have no programing skill but the system and idea is all mine.

Thanks for taking the Time to read this

Dom(e24)

Edited by e24

I have good coding skills, my maths leaves a little to be desired, but I'm willing to give it a shot...

If you plan to make it free, it would probably be better sharing the idea in the forum openly, as many more people would read it, a few more may comment... it's easier than having to go through the schlep of pm'ing you... Also, you are excluding mathematicians that are not programmers... narrowing down your chances of success...

don't be embarrassed about anything you post either, (and remember that there are loads of trolls out there just waiting for an opportunity to drag anything they can down... so just take those posts with a pinch of salt, and don't dignify them with a response...)

personally, (from banging my head coding eas for 10 years) I don't think you can get to "never lose" ea... no trader ANYWHERE wins all the time.. not wilder, not buffet, not ANYBODY...

the best you should aim for is low risk, or "has low drawdown"... i.e. able to take a hit and recover from it quickly, or the hit is only small, but the profit high... so that mathematically, it wins (big) in the long run...

consider this:

a 10% growth per month in your account for 4 years 2 months, starting with 10,000 gets you 1,067,189.57

starting with 1000 it only takes 7 years

slowly slowly catchy monkey... the stock market is not a get rich quickly overnight scheme...

I'll pm you...