(REQ) Creators for my EA Idea? Simillar ones?

Hello,

i want to ask if here are some programmers willing to help me to build an EA on a few simple rules for the first...

The EA should:

1. open an order / close it (surely :D)

2. could set the Trade to BE / in the best case internal

3. Maybe some Internal Trailing Stops with the pip amount you could enter before

4. Have some kind of money management

Now the simple but most important case:

Should open an order in one direction when the prices rises very fast or droppes very fast..

So Number X in pips in a second or something liek this...

Is this possible?

Someone would like to help me with this?

Would be awesome of some see here a bit potential..

Would like to hear from you...

Also you could write me a pm ;)

i have a base ea that does most of this (just need to add the opening logic)

Open / Close

TP / SL

BE + pips to protect

Trailing

MM

Max Num Orders

will add the x pips per second to this, and you will have to forward test it....

backtesting on this kind of strategy will not give you results you can trust due to the way testing happens (unless you can test it on tick data!)

What are your thoughts on how many pips to move?

Do you want any other filters?

==

sorry, got busy tonight.. will do it over the weekend, and get the appropriate data for testing...

Edited by sidecona

Hey sidecona, big big BIIIG Thanks that you want to do it!....

Mmh... not really thought about pips per second... Thats why i want it be manuall editable in the settings so

i could figure out the best...

MMh any other filters...

MMhh...

It should work on 4digits and 5 digits brokers.. isue fxdd at the moment and this is a 5 digit broker...

Mabye to the max orders, something like minimal time between executions possible?

Thats it for the first...

Maybe i will ask for some later...

You could also tell me if somethign is not possible...

I really want to thank you for helping me with this...!!!

Will update you when i test it forward then!

Another Problem i thought abou right now is that we could only allow positions in one direction if one order was opened...

Because if a bar droppes very very fast and then gets a pushback the EA should open orders against the initial direction....

Something like that should be in it...

I know i want a lot...

Hopefully you could do something of that...

THANKS!

Edited by spike123

Hey sidecona, big big BIIIG Thanks that you want to do it!....

Mmh... not really thought about pips per second... Thats why i want it be manuall editable in the settings so

i could figure out the best...

MMh any other filters...

MMhh...

It should work on 4digits and 5 digits brokers.. isue fxdd at the moment and this is a 5 digit broker...

Mabye to the max orders, something like minimal time between executions possible?

Thats it for the first...

Maybe i will ask for some later...

You could also tell me if somethign is not possible...

I really want to thank you for helping me with this...!!!

Will update you when i test it forward then!

Another Problem i thought abou right now is that we could only allow positions in one direction if one order was opened...

Because if a bar droppes very very fast and then gets a pushback the EA should open orders against the initial direction....

Something like that should be in it...

I know i want a lot...

Hopefully you could do something of that...

THANKS!

I have been eyeballing it, and looking at 1 second data from beginning 2012...

Unless you are going for really small profit, or have a really large stop (or none at all), it doesn't look that promising, but I have only looked at a small timeframe that wasn't in UK/USA market hours, so I may be way off the mark...

In the 4 hour chart period I looked at, there were about 5 signals (signal = moving more than 5 pips in 1 second)

you would have come out about break even depending on stop / profit (profit was max about 10 pips < about 8 pips or so.... don't forget the spread>)

To stop the WhipSaw (shooting down, then reversing - which price seems to do a lot... no matter whether rising or falling), we should probably consider some kind of directional filter (MA for instance) and only trade if above / below that....

Am doing queries in a MySql database using TrueRange to determine amount of pips moved, then eyeballing those entries...

Am going to figure out how to do some queries to check profitability before putting too much effort into it... (databases are my thing....)

watch this space...

the numbers are just not adding up...

Looking at a move of 5pips or more in under a second, with profit 10, stop 10 (not including spread), and taking the breakout in the direction of the movement (no trend filters), you only win about 50% of the time....

also, quite often, there is a big down spike before a big up spike, or a big up before a down...

at 10 pip profit, 30 pip stop, you are winning about 68% of the trades 3:1 (10 trades: make 70pips loses 90pips)

using it on higher timeframe is just the same as using it on a tick timeframe... as you are asking for a number of pips in a short space of time, which will happen regardless of the timeframe...

are you looking for something at the micro timeframe as your question suggests, or over a longer timeframe? (this affects how it is coded, and how much lag any filter adds)

also, as I have read countless numbers of times... from a lot of people that a lot of other people respect... what's your exit strategy.... It's all good getting in, but getting out is where you win or lose...

the numbers are just not adding up...

Looking at a move of 5pips or more in under a second, with profit 10, stop 10 (not including spread), and taking the breakout in the direction of the movement (no trend filters), you only win about 50% of the time....

also, quite often, there is a big down spike before a big up spike, or a big up before a down...

at 10 pip profit, 30 pip stop, you are winning about 68% of the trades 3:1 (10 trades: make 70pips loses 90pips)

using it on higher timeframe is just the same as using it on a tick timeframe... as you are asking for a number of pips in a short space of time, which will happen regardless of the timeframe...

are you looking for something at the micro timeframe as your question suggests, or over a longer timeframe? (this affects how it is coded, and how much lag any filter adds)

also, as I have read countless numbers of times... from a lot of people that a lot of other people respect... what's your exit strategy.... It's all good getting in, but getting out is where you win or lose...

Thanks first...

for the xit i didn´t have any strategy... i thought about an internal trailing stop which counts every pip..hidden from the broker...and yeah i think smaller timefarmes m15 m30 max i think...