MESA Method Training Packages

Hello Newbie111,

I believe that you are mistaken. My company is FAPWINNER, NOT FAP. (FOREX AUTO PILOT) We have no relationship with them. They are a completely different company. They can be reached at [email protected]. Also, we do not advertise on HYIP sites, nor do we use banners.

Also, I have checked our membership files, and have no record of a newbie111 either as a member, or any emails from anyone with that name.

If you still feel that you are correct, please email [email protected], or call the office. Our offices are open 24/6, and all emails are answered within 1 hour during normal business hours.

Charles A. Floyd, II CTA, CPO

President & CEO

FAPWINNER.com

I saw how you blew real $600 account in 4 weeks time trying to make $1mil in 6months time Charles, you are NOT a trader lol, just another con artist, your signals were **** and whatever you teach on ur website is available for FREE on the net, ppl like you, Karl, Sweezy, Rita and so on you all cant trade and thats why you live off ''teaching noobs'' I also saw ur live account performance, within a year you made $50k or so than you lost it all lol, srsly Charles go and get a job cos you are NOT any trader, there is more ppl on this forum who achieve better results than you and your Wendy lol, why did you even come to this forum? Is ur FAPTRAP business not doing well, not enough naive not knowing you noobs signing on recently??? Go back to you cave man.