[Req] MarketDelta 10.5.5 or newer?

Aeddi

Also here 10.6.8 no longer starts up.

1. Does anyone know how to disable/circumvent the N@LPEIRON security so 10.6.8 can start again?

2. MD now seems to have a major new version where they abandonded the 10.x version. The 11.x version is out of Beta. I think it is appropriate to start a NEW thread with a request for MD version 11.x educated as the 10.x version is now obsolete.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other software vendors also use use N@lpeiron security which sometimes causes irritation at users. Here someone figured out that N@lpeiron works from sector 0 (as such it can even survive certain formatting of the hard disk). According to this person one can wipe the N@lpeiron from sector o with a hex-editor. I do not know if the information provided is correct. In any case: never touch the sector o or work with a hex-editor is you do not know exactly what you are doing !!! You may cause your system to become unusable.

However: if there is a smart Indo Investasi user who is familiar with sector o editing, then I am curious if the N@lpeiron security can be disabled for the MD 10.6.8.

Here is the link where I found the information: http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/216143-license_table_altered.html

I am sorry that I forgot to add the following information to my previous post (#232).

Here is the excerpt of what a N@alpeiron user found out about N@lpeiron (this is part of the link mentioned in post 232).

A shorter procedure... Aug 14, 2012

Well, it's enough to:

- stop the Nalpeiron services;

- wipe out the track 0 except the MBR (in fact, only the sector(s) starting with FFC99A3B hex value, usually 60-63 physical), you should use a decent Hex disc editor;

- wipe out the Nalpeiron related ADSs in the Windows folder (e.g. google for ASDSpy);

- wipe out the Nalpeiron related registry entries (easy, just search for Nalpeiron in regedit);

- reboot.

Done.

You should be VERY careful when performing the low level operations related to the track 0.

If you don't know exactly what you're doing, you can make your system inoperable.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Pavel, go and have a look in the other MD version 11 or newer thread where a user iwanhc explains how to use newer versions of MD with his medicine. Better to use latest versions of MD. Please read carefull the whole thread as all is explained clear and easy in the thread and all still works. Just focus on the iwanhc medicine which works on all latest versions of MD.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...