[Req] MarketDelta 10.5.5 or newer?

Aeddi

Hi westvleteren, I'm trying with paid DTN but it can't work. I use zenfire for real time. So I launch IQLink Laucher and the connection is ok, then I open MarketDelta and realtime data is ok, but when I try to download historical data from MarketDelta the same error (20013) appears. What's the mistake? Thanks

Why you use zenfire for real-time data and DTN for historical data?

If you have paid DTNIQ ,it should give you both historical and real-time data right?

if you use Zenfire or broker feeds and back fill the chart with so-called DTNMA for historical data,it wont work.

I havent tried with paid DTNIQ but i ask the support guy from marketdelta.He said the trial version of marketdelta still works fine with paid DTNIQ.

Please,update us if uou can or still cant solve your problem

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for replies.

I use zenfire because I've not a DTNIQ account, but I could try with a DTN paid account of my friend. I have MarketDelta 10.6.8 (thank to you..). When I connect MarketDelta to IQFeed all works fine, historical and real time. But if I connect to zenfire leaving DTNIQ just for historical this error appeares: " DTN Historical Server reports no Tick data for the request period for XG#(FDAX1212). Error -20013: Not Authorized. " . This error appeare also with IQFeed Connection Manager logged. Until Friday of last week all worked fine. I hope I was clear. Are there chances to fix this problem? Thanks very much for your help.

Laski: See post 167 of this thread. Someone contacted DTN and got confirmation that DTN did a fix for the free historical data. You may consider contacting your broker and see if they can set you up for a separate licensed DTN historical datafeed. The costs should be must lower than for the realtime feed - for which you may use the broker feed. I just try to help you with some ideas. I hope you get a solution soon.

I found this one on DTNIQ forum:

"We recently switched most of our servers to a new IP address range for our IQ servers. This weekend, we will complete the switchover which will remove support completely for the old IP address ranges.

If you haven't already, please make sure you don't have anything hard coded to the old IP range.

Here are the current IP's and ports needed to properly operate the latest versions of DTN.IQ and IQFeed:

Primary Server Farm IP Range: 66.112.156.x

Backup Server Farm IP Range: 66.112.148.x

Ports required to operate:

60,000-60,020 AND 60,050"

I'll try to contact them.

This is from support.marketdelta.com:

"For Paid Subscribed Users of MarketDelta Only, we provide DTN Market Access which provides comprehensive backfill to overcome this limitation of broker data feeds. Information on DTNMA historical backfilling can be found at http://support.marketdelta.com/entries/114111."

So, I think that marketdelta is set for the old DTN ports and not for new.

I found this one on DTNIQ forum:

"We recently switched most of our servers to a new IP address range for our IQ servers. This weekend, we will complete the switchover which will remove support completely for the old IP address ranges.

If you haven't already, please make sure you don't have anything hard coded to the old IP range.

Here are the current IP's and ports needed to properly operate the latest versions of DTN.IQ and IQFeed:

Primary Server Farm IP Range: 66.112.156.x

Backup Server Farm IP Range: 66.112.148.x

Ports required to operate:

60,000-60,020 AND 60,050"

I'll try to contact them.

Hi Laski,

Please update us with any information or solution that you have for the problem.

I still hope that we can still use the DTNMA for historical data and real-time data from brokers to save cost.

Please let us know.Thanks

This is from support.marketdelta.com:

"For Paid Subscribed Users of MarketDelta Only, we provide DTN Market Access which provides comprehensive backfill to overcome this limitation of broker data feeds. Information on DTNMA historical backfilling can be found at http://support.marketdelta.com/entries/114111."

So, I think that marketdelta is set for the old DTN ports and not for new.

Hi Laski,

Yes. MarketDelta side said that for now only paid MarketDelta can use DTN Market Access (DTNMA) ( costs $15 per month). The trial version , which is the one we have in the thread, no longer works with DTNMA .

Can we change the marketdelta version in this thread to the new DTN port?

I wrote to IQfeed support and this was the reply:

"Unfortunately, we don't provide support for DTNMA. However, we can resolve

the problem right away for you if you would like to subscribe to IQFeed.

This will give you full backfill plus the best streaming data available.

And, if you ever have trouble you will get our full customer support.

Otherwise, you will need to contact your vendor MarketDelta for support."

So we have two ways:

1- take a new version of MarketDelta, if someone is able to path it

2-subscribe to IQfeed

If someone can solve, please write it here.

At present I have no idea

Ok..some news..i downloaded the beta versione of MD11.1 from official site..:

http://www.marketdelta.com/support/downloads-support

the last green writes on the bottom..

I tried to open the download page..and look..now appears in the data providers list IQ FEED and no more DTN...so the problem may be due just to a server change from DTN (to IQ FEED)..look at this:

http://gyazo.com/4f746c0de05804291e228a5335585e28

The problem now is to find a crack...because the beta versione downloaded, opens..but asks me the license number...

So if you know someone who can crack the beta versione we can try if it works with new IQ FEED server.. :)

:)

Bluepilot,

See page 18 of this thread. You require a paid version of DTN IQ OR a paid version of DTNMA via Market Delta (only available if you have paid version of Market Delta) then you will get the data.

Until a few days with the educated version you could access with DTN historical, not anymore, do you know if they have changed the symbols to access (@ES, @ES#, ESH13..)?

Bluepilot,

I noticed no changes at all with paid DTN IQ (which includes historical). In this thread other users report that the historical only datafeed no longer works. You seem to require to get this in paid version of Market Delta, but you can only subscribe to this historical datafeed only if you have a paid subscribtion of MD. I just repeat what others report here.

Bluepilot,

I noticed no changes at all with paid DTN IQ (which includes historical). In this thread other users report that the historical only datafeed no longer works. You seem to require to get this in paid version of Market Delta, but you can only subscribe to this historical datafeed only if you have a paid subscribtion of MD. I just repeat what others report here.

Thank you Westvleteren, Someone have the last beta version 11 educated to try the new historical datafeed?

MD 1068 not working with medicated .exe

I download CURRENT RELEASE (v 10.6.8 Amended) - Oct 5, 2012 first and then run medicated .exe in MD folder. Not working.

Any solution please?

At this moment the only solution is to pay... Market Delta Charts (with DTN access as well) or an IQ FEED or ESIGNAL data package.

The others (Zen Fire, IB, Transact) don't give historical datas but just real.

All the others borkers work in Market Delta Charts only by Market Delta Trader. So for example if you get an AMP demo throught CQG it works only by MD Trader and only in real time...the historycal is given by MD only if you pay the plat.

And that's all.

When I try to download back historic data, appear the next error, could you help me?

DTN HISTORICAL SERVER REPORTS NO TICK DATA FOR THE REQUESTED PERIOD FOR @ES#C (ESH3). ERROR -20013:NOT AUTHORIZED.

Hello Bluepilot,

I received this message even if I used a fully working IQFeed connection. If I do not remember wrong I had to change the time zone setting to where you live. Anyhow this is mandatory to make MD work properly. Another important thing is that you have to synchronize your computer clock. Even a small difference will generate a message.

IQ ES symbols are as usual:

@ES#

@ES#C

@ESH13