[SHARE] MM_Magic indicator (4xmoon)

Hey lptuyen, I tried to download from your link, but it is some kind of virus. It added a downloader to my browser and changed the entire theme of my browser. Now I get the following warning message in my browser's Tools/Extentions.

There were warnings when trying to install this extension:

Permission 'chrome://*' is unknown or URL pattern is malformed.

Edited by newbie111

Newbie,

Download " Hijackthis " its free, and will search for, and solve your problem...Which sounds like a BHO (Browser helper object).

Not a virus but a pain in the a**

Just look for anything you don't recognise in the list and zap it.

I have taken a look at the link but it looks clean to me, maybe you picked it up elsewhere.

Cheers,

Paul.

Edited by PSmith41

Would not get too excited about this indicator--stop loss is twice the take profit. These indicators(systems) are doomed for failure. You have to have a 66% winning ratio just to break even. One of the many reasons forex traders as a whole lose money.

Not really. My winning rate is about 90% and I am not alone in this respect. Don't dismiss things so easily. Trading is still an art.

BTW, I am not using these indicators. Just a general comment.

Guest FloridaTrader
This indi is a rip-off of MJ's Forex Goiler. It's best to use Goiler instead. While copying the code of Goiler the FXmoon guy screwed up the code and one of the mods over at wwi corrected it after he educated it.

Correction: lptuyen is sharing the new one that was educated by the moderator on the other forum. This is the updated version. Lptuyen is one of the good guys!

Please don't denounce a member that is trying to share the indicator.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Correction: lptuyen is sharing the new one that was educated by the moderator on the other forum. This is the updated version. Lptuyen is one of the good guys!

Please don't denounce a member that is trying to share the indicator.

You are mistaken, my post had nothing to do with lptuyen. You must read more carefully before replying. In my post, I stated that this was a rip-off of MJ's Goiler and I went on to state that the guy at fxmoon had a flaw in his code while stealing it, and that one of the mods at wwi corrected the code and shared it. My post was actually a compliment to wwi and exposing Fxmoon for being theives.

Edited by newbie111