hi..quite easy to explain...look at

shi channels..this is the anticipated trend direction..the solid green lines

the COG bands also show anticipated trend direction

the solid pink and blues lines are like the extreme zones

tma bands are good to take trades from

the arrows give good long short signals

mbfx time show goo o/b o/s conditions

......combine together for trades!!!

put on a 5tf to watch how all indis react...BUT DO NOT TRADE AT THIS TF!!!

this is best way to give it screen time..then once you have seen how price reacts to these indis

put it back on a 1hr tf and take the slow safe train.....

hope that helps

hi..quite easy to explain...look at

shi channels..this is the anticipated trend direction..the solid green lines

the COG bands also show anticipated trend direction

the solid pink and blues lines are like the extreme zones

tma bands are good to take trades from

the arrows give good long short signals

mbfx time show goo o/b o/s conditions

......combine together for trades!!!

put on a 5tf to watch how all indis react...BUT DO NOT TRADE AT THIS TF!!!

this is best way to give it screen time..then once you have seen how price reacts to these indis

put it back on a 1hr tf and take the slow safe train.....

hope that helps

Hi AXL,

Do you still take a trade if SHI channel and COG are pointing in different directions?

All those indi useless,to my mind,heavy repainted.

I never tested this system although it's been around for ages, but if you get more info about it you will know the indis are supposed to repaint because they dont' lag. Nevertheless it seems they would be ok at the time the signals appear...

Edited by alright

hi this system works very well on 1hr tf that's what i use it on..

Trading is not about just the chart but many other factors....if you think you can trade JUST OFF a chart you are just 1 step away from EA trading....

ie..NOT trading..you will never become a REAL trader in this manner...

IT is best to trade in the direction of the COGS and the SHI channnel...WE ALL (including myself) always want to take every trade the system throws up esp when we backtest/forward test to see the opportunity to be had.

SAFE trading is in the DIRECTION of the TREND

re: "thanks but can we have some explanation on charts if u dont mind ".......sorry i am not sure how to upload those..just wait til mkt opens and give it some REAL screen time and sit back and see what the candles are actually doing and how they react to to the zones the indicator has..as i said before just stick it on a 5tf to see reaction..REMEMBER there is gonna be a lot more fake moves

RE: "All those indi useless,to my mind,heavy repainted. ".........this is a classic answer given by the one who is searching for a holy grail... all indis are lagging or repainters!!!! if you spend all your time on forums and just demoing systems..you will never trade....

TRADING is not just a blind automated or semi-automated thing..IT IS an art and the artist must learn to draw not look at other artists drawings

if there is something you dont like, change it..nothing is set in concrete..if it were why do u think so many systems exist??

@ spriggan..hi as advised i use for 1hr tf and 4hr..any after this and unfortunately my patient wears thin....not usre what you are trying to sya..to clarify you have a daily chart and you draw trendline..as you drop the chart... to 1hr the trendline disappears??..is that right??

i use the cog abha as zones...i think they are fixed to specific time frames...my self i do not use this chart to trade off..i use it for analysis of market TREND so i can go to lower time frame for trade in the direction of the trades..my account size is too small for me to have the patience to trade LIVE the bigger tf..so for now i use for trend

• 3 weeks later...