Service where you can follow/copy other traders but have your own money management?

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

try myfxbook autotrade feature. i've been subsrice several provider with my ECN account on armada markets. I love the way myfxbook select their autotrade provider, it;s very strict, an account should meet several requirement before approved as provider.

btw trade copier with myfxbook are not supported for all brokers yet, they also selective in choosing brokers too. try them and let share any experience with them. happy pipping.

• 2 weeks later...
try myfxbook autotrade feature. i've been subsrice several provider with my ECN account on armada markets. I love the way myfxbook select their autotrade provider, it;s very strict, an account should meet several requirement before approved as provider.

btw trade copier with myfxbook are not supported for all brokers yet, they also selective in choosing brokers too. try them and let share any experience with them. happy pipping.

Or MQL 5 signals as a good alternative. Lots of professional traders there, I use two paid 100$ subscription of Elliot wave signals. Thankfully my broker Hotforex offers this autotrading feature..

Or MQL 5 signals as a good alternative. Lots of professional traders there, I use two paid 100$ subscription of Elliot wave signals. Thankfully my broker Hotforex offers this autotrading feature..

actually any brokers with mt4 platform are able to use mql 5 signal autotrade feature. my previous post said i'd prefer myfxbook autotrade to run with my armada markets account, because i already had experience with mql5 official signal service. too many unprofesional signal mixed up with demo account signal provider, and most of them kindly use martingle trading system, which bad for my investment.

• 5 weeks later...
some traders leave an online journal for entry and exit, one can make use of these, i see lots of calls on social media such as twitter using the hashtag feature, it can be confusing but one can make use of these to his/her advantage at anytime for free, myfxbook is another good option to look at.

I thought the mql5 signal copy service are availabe for any brokers, not limited only at specific brokers only. I began my check with myfxbook signal service, just found this on my email promotion from Tickmill, and I check out their signal trading feature, supported by myfxbook. based on provider quality they seem better than official mql5, if anyone here ever use this feature any past experience would be a good lead. for now i keep close observation with their top 3 provider.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I thought the mql5 signal copy service are availabe for any brokers, not limited only at specific brokers only. I began my check with myfxbook signal service, just found this on my email promotion from Tickmill, and I check out their signal trading feature, supported by myfxbook. based on provider quality they seem better than official mql5, if anyone here ever use this feature any past experience would be a good lead. for now i keep close observation with their top 3 provider.

myfxbook are way much better, with highly requirement before approve as their signal provider. unlike any other signal site, most new account are welcome to put signal service, even demo account are able to approved. and one more thing with their service we dont need to keep our mt4 running, both account are fully linked, which mean all trading signal are recieved even the subsriber's mt4 are inactive.